Windows 10: All browsers except for edge closing upon launch

Discus and support All browsers except for edge closing upon launch in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone I recently built a pc, and everything seems to be working fine on it, except for the fact that all the browsers I try to install on it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LukaIHML, Sep 20, 2020.

1. All browsers except for edge closing upon launch

Hi everyone

I recently built a pc, and everything seems to be working fine on it, except for the fact that all the browsers I try to install on it will crash/close immediately after opening. Does anyone know what might be causing this, or any possible fixes?
    Thank you All browsers except for edge closing upon launch :)

submitted by /u/LukaIHML
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LukaIHML, Sep 20, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Edge or Chrome not responding under Window 10

Hi,

There may be a few reasons for this type of issue to occur. As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest trying to clear cache and browsing history, and try again. Here are the steps:

• Click the three-dotted icon on the upper right part of the Edge browser.
    • Select Settings.
    • Click Advanced settings.
    • Click Choose what to clear under Clear browsing data.
    • Check all that applies and click clear.
    • Close the browser and launch again.
    Keep us posted and let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Sep 20, 2020
  4. All browsers except for edge closing upon launch

AOL home page on Windows 10 Edge and Chrome browsers

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please do let us know if this issue confined to specific website.

I suggest you to Maximize and Minimize the browser screen and check if it helps.

I suggest you to clear cache and cookies from the
    Microsoft Edge
    browser.

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on
        More Action at the right top corner.

• Click on Settings, click on
        Choose what to clear under Clear browsing data.

• Select the Browsing history, caches and cookies and hit
        Clear.

• Close the browser and try to open it again.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

All browsers except for edge closing upon launch

1. All browsers except for edge closing upon launch - Similar Threads - browsers except edge

2. all browsers except edge crashing on launch, showing 1 frame of white then closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all browsers except edge crashing on launch, showing 1 frame of white then closing: Hello,Today I have experienced an issue where all browsers installed on my computer instantly close without an error on launch. I have tried many things to try and fix, such as:resetting internet settingsupdating graphics driversupdating javarepairing corrupt system...
  3. all browsers except edge crashing on launch, showing 1 frame of white then closing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all browsers except edge crashing on launch, showing 1 frame of white then closing: Hello,Today I have experienced an issue where all browsers installed on my computer instantly close without an error on launch. I have tried many things to try and fix, such as:resetting internet settingsupdating graphics driversupdating javarepairing corrupt system...
  4. all browsers except edge crashing on launch, showing 1 frame of white then closing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WPA closes instantly - upon launch

in Windows 10 Support
    WPA closes instantly - upon launch: I had some error causing Windows Performance Analyzer to crash upon launch. I did clean install and it worked, but now it doesn't work again (different error) LOL... Ofc. 3 search engines coldn't find anything about Event Viewer errors - classic... And I don't know how...
  6. All internet browsers except for Edge not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All internet browsers except for Edge not opening: I've been running into an issue very recently where every browser on my desktop Firefox, Brave, and Chrome has failed to open barring Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. So far I've tried manually opening these browsers from my shortcuts, from the task bar, and from their...
  7. All browsers except Edge/IE crash immediately upon opening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All browsers except Edge/IE crash immediately upon opening.: For about a week or so now since the latest windows update, Chrome crashes upon opening. The window silhouette appears for a microsecond, then disappears immediately. I though this wasn't a Windows issue until, after extensive troubleshooting, I decided to try Firefox...
  8. All browsers impossibly slow except for MS Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All browsers impossibly slow except for MS Edge?: I have a Surface Pro 6 running … I can't tell you which version of Windows 10 because "About" in Settings won't load. Anyway, I have recently deleted my old profile, which was corrupted, and created a new user for myself. And I've upgraded or downloaded three browsers:...
  9. Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox

Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox: Hi, I posted this support request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/slow-browsing-on-all-browsers-except-edge/3eba1b58-528a-4002-9519-deb1db42d7ca?tm=1557702617388&rtAction=1557784968972&page=2&auth=1 but the person helping does not...
  10. Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge

Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge: Hi, I have just purchased a Dell xps 13, and did a reset on it when I purchased. (it was bought from somebody, second hand so wanted to be cautious). Running windows 10 with latest updates. When trying to browse on any browser except Edge, web pages take a long time to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. All browsers slow Windows 10 except microsoft edge