Windows 10: ALL browsers fail to render [some] pages correctly: tried all Windows browsers

Discus and support ALL browsers fail to render [some] pages correctly: tried all Windows browsers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; There is something odd with my new laptop with NVIDIA graphics. The following sites and more like: https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/ES-01 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sammy888, Jan 30, 2022.

1. Sammy888 Win User

ALL browsers fail to render [some] pages correctly: tried all Windows browsers

There is something odd with my new laptop with NVIDIA graphics. The following sites and more like: https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/ES-01 and https://www.theverge.com/2022/1/5/22858248/lenovo-yoga-9i-shortcut-keys-ces2022 just to name a few. However, most sites are fine. The issue first appeared in W10. Moments ago I upgraded to Win 11 from W10 using the upgrade not a fresh install procedure. Clearly, a brand new Windows version/installtion didn't remedy the issue. A screenshot has been included for the GC link above. To recap, the issue affects all browsers on some sites. I u

:)

Sammy888, Jan 30, 2022

2. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Jan 30, 2022
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

ALL browsers fail to render [some] pages correctly: tried all Windows browsers LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    ALL browsers fail to render [some] pages correctly: tried all Windows browsers Main.jpg

ALL browsers fail to render [some] pages correctly: tried all Windows browsers Refresh.jpg

ALL browsers fail to render [some] pages correctly: tried all Windows browsers about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Jan 30, 2022
  4. krishgetz Win User

N9 web browser doesn't render most pages correctly

I got my N9 a few days back and while using it, I found that the web browser isn't exactly good.

It renders the web pages in weird ways. For eg: when I open the billmonk web page, it displays the page in half the screen which makes it extremely unreadable and then I have to resize the page by zooming in.

Is there any resolution to this or should I use some other web browser.

Note- I dont like Opera which only renders in landscape mode.

krishgetz, Jan 30, 2022
Thema:

1. ALL browsers fail to render [some] pages correctly: tried all Windows browsers - Similar Threads - browsers fail render

2. Edge browser - All searches fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge browser - All searches fail: Windows 10 - Edge browser: ALL searches from the address bar fail with the following message:The connection for this site is not securesearchesmia.com sent an invalid response. Problem has just started on my desktop but works fine for my laptop. In looking for differences...
  3. WHY SOME PAGES WON'T OPEN ACROSS ALL BROWSERS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY SOME PAGES WON'T OPEN ACROSS ALL BROWSERS?: when I connect the pc to a hostspot, it the pages show up, but when its on the original wifi, they dont. WHY OTHER PCs IN THE SAME NETWORK SHOW THE PAGES WHILE MINE DOESNT...
  4. WHY SOME PAGES WON'T OPEN ACROSS ALL BROWSERS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY SOME PAGES WON'T OPEN ACROSS ALL BROWSERS?: when I connect the pc to a hostspot, it the pages show up, but when its on the original wifi, they dont. WHY OTHER PCs IN THE SAME NETWORK SHOW THE PAGES WHILE MINE DOESNT...
  5. WHY SOME PAGES WON'T OPEN ACROSS ALL BROWSERS?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. DOWNLOAD FAILED - VIRUS SCAN FAILED - ALL BROWSERS - TRIED ALL AVAILABLE FIXES

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DOWNLOAD FAILED - VIRUS SCAN FAILED - ALL BROWSERS - TRIED ALL AVAILABLE FIXES: I have quite literally attempted ALL EXISTING FIXES , nothing has worked i have removed all instances of any 3rd party anti virus from the registry edit manually, what have you people done to my computer , your update has completely broken my ability to download anything from...
  7. ALL browsers fail to render [some] pages correctly: tried all Windows browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALL browsers fail to render [some] pages correctly: tried all Windows browsers: There is something odd with my new laptop with NVIDIA graphics. The following sites and more like: https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/ES-01 and https://www.theverge.com/2022/1/5/22858248/lenovo-yoga-9i-shortcut-keys-ces2022 just to name a few. However, most sites are fine. The...
  8. Website not loading correctly on all browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Website not loading correctly on all browsers: Hello, Whenever I try to visit cbi.eu, I see only a white background and links (no css), on any browser (chrome, edge, firefox). I tried other laptops and they had no problems using the same Wi-Fi. What could be the problem and how can I fix it? [img] 164639
  9. PAGES REVERSING ON ALL BROWSERS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PAGES REVERSING ON ALL BROWSERS: UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING DOES NOT FIX PROBLEM. Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pages-reversing-on-all-browsers/0ef427d0-3701-4e94-b2af-95c27f142781
  10. Pages Randomly Stop on All Browsers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pages Randomly Stop on All Browsers: At this moment I'm completely livid because on all of my browsers, pages will just randomly stop loading and won't respond for like 30 seconds. I've tried a variety of websites and search engines. Google will hang, and while it's refusing to refresh or reload, DuckDuckGo...