Windows 10: all browsers hang when opening imbedded youtube vidieos

Discus and support all browsers hang when opening imbedded youtube vidieos in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had an issue with opening imbedded youtube videos from browsers I had the problem only just recently so I think it is from an update on windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SimonWadey, Jan 27, 2021.

1. all browsers hang when opening imbedded youtube vidieos

I have had an issue with opening imbedded youtube videos from browsers I had the problem only just recently so I think it is from an update on windows

I tried downloading chrome but the same thing happens.

I have a laptop and it is fine no hanging at all?

I have seen other reports about a certain update causing this but this update is not visible on my update history??

Any help would be appreciated

Oh if I open youtube and then open video from there no issues???

Regards

Simon W

:)

SimonWadey, Jan 27, 2021

2. browser hangs frequently

*Bang Head :banghead:
    i dunno what happened with my pc, later i just find my browser hangs frequently no matter what browser that i run. FF, Opera or portable browsers act the same
    every i open new tab or when i run for the first time it hangs about 20 - 40 seconds
    ive uninstalled and reinstall the browser but it still there
    any solution for this?

micropage7, Jan 27, 2021
  3. 5800 youtube hang

In youtube app, video quality is quite boor, but it doesn't hang, but it lagsa lot. Default nokia browser it runs smoothly but hangs at the beginning. Scrolling back, it continues to play smoothly to the end.

JackS---01, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Mohan B P Win User

all browsers hang when opening imbedded youtube vidieos

Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

all browsers hang when opening imbedded youtube vidieos

1. all browsers hang when opening imbedded youtube vidieos - Similar Threads - browsers hang opening

2. on all browsers youtube will not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on all browsers youtube will not work: i have tried fluushing dns, changing dns server, and restarting wifi, all other sites aside from youtube work, it just says The connection for this site is not securewww.youtube.com uses an unsupported protocol.ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH...
  3. on all browsers youtube will not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    on all browsers youtube will not work: i have tried fluushing dns, changing dns server, and restarting wifi, all other sites aside from youtube work, it just says The connection for this site is not securewww.youtube.com uses an unsupported protocol.ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH...
  4. on all browsers youtube will not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Laptop constantly hanging when internet browser is opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop constantly hanging when internet browser is opened: I have an issue with my ASUS laptop hanging everytime I use it with an opened internet browser. I booted in safe mode and it doesn't happen there which leads me to believe that the problem is due to a software conflict. What do I do now to resolve the issue?...
  6. Laptop constantly hanging when internet browser is opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop constantly hanging when internet browser is opened: I have an issue with my ASUS laptop hanging everytime I use it with an opened internet browser. I booted in safe mode and it doesn't happen there which leads me to believe that the problem is due to a software conflict. What do I do now to resolve the issue?...
  7. Laptop constantly hanging when internet browser is opened

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Chrome and Youtube and Google not opening on all my browser

Chrome and Youtube and Google not opening on all my browser: Please help me with a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-and-youtube-and-google-not-opening-on-all/f34eff29-ce7c-4932-a763-b2e2bcc63571
  9. https subdomains hang all browsers

https subdomains hang all browsers: If I try to access subdomains like apod.nasa.gov or ordbok.uib.no with the https:// prefix, all browsers on my Win 10 (1903) & 7 SE hang on my ASUS laptop or tower system with TLS security timeouts, but accessing the parent domains with https:// works fine. The router is a...
  10. All browsers hang when I boot or un-sleep

in Browsers and Email
    All browsers hang when I boot or un-sleep: After I Start Windows 10 or wake up from sleep, browsers(edge, internet explorer, Firefox) hang. When I open the browser and click on a link nothing happens. To close the browser I have to use alt F4 or task manager. While this is happening, "service host local service(no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. VIDIEOS