Windows 10: All browsers loading extremely slow.

Discus and support All browsers loading extremely slow. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Started last couple days, I mostly use edge and it takes forever to load a page, just did a couple test, Facebook (login page) took about 12 seconds to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DerpCharged, Dec 23, 2019.

1. All browsers loading extremely slow.

Started last couple days, I mostly use edge and it takes forever to load a page, just did a couple test, Facebook (login page) took about 12 seconds to load, Amazon took just over a minute to load, I know it's not my Internet speed, any speed test comes out normal, if I launch a steam game then shift tab and open steams browser works fine, sites load instantly, same if I switch to visitor login, browser works fine.... I've looked online and tried everything I can find.... Nothing seems to have worked, after a long 6 hour scan antivirus find nothing... Stuck, dunno what to try now.

Also use Firefox for couple certain things, also takes just as long

Edit: I can go to a streaming site(Amazon or Hulu) and can stream stuff just fine, just takes forever to load sites to get to that point.

submitted by /u/DerpCharged
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DerpCharged, Dec 23, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Dec 23, 2019
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Can anyone help with extremely slow load and operation of some progs?

Has anyone suggested, maybe now on the one still running Belarc, to fire up Taskmanager, sort by CPU and/or Disk, and see if any clues pop up what's chewing up the cycles?

All browsers loading extremely slow. [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Dec 23, 2019
  4. Neil23 Win User

All browsers loading extremely slow.

Can anyone help with extremely slow load and operation of some progs?

Hopefully readable?

Neil23, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

All browsers loading extremely slow.

1. All browsers loading extremely slow. - Similar Threads - browsers loading extremely

2. Cllipchamp loading video extremely slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cllipchamp loading video extremely slow: Have used Clipchamp before to edit videos taken with a Samsung Galaxy S8 phone without problems of my grandson's taekwondo class. Yesterday recorded another video of his class with a Galaxy S24. Clipchamp is extremely slow loading the video shot with the S24 while the videos...
  3. Cllipchamp loading video extremely slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cllipchamp loading video extremely slow: Have used Clipchamp before to edit videos taken with a Samsung Galaxy S8 phone without problems of my grandson's taekwondo class. Yesterday recorded another video of his class with a Galaxy S24. Clipchamp is extremely slow loading the video shot with the S24 while the videos...
  4. Files explorer extremely slow to load..

Files explorer extremely slow to load..: The files explorer in my brand new Windows Surface laptop is extremely slow to load. Each time I click on the files explorer icon in the task bar at the bottom, it takes several seconds and on occasions up to a minute to load. This is not a folder-specific problem as this...
  5. Files explorer extremely slow to load..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files explorer extremely slow to load..: The files explorer in my brand new Windows Surface laptop is extremely slow to load. Each time I click on the files explorer icon in the task bar at the bottom, it takes several seconds and on occasions up to a minute to load. This is not a folder-specific problem as this...
  6. Internet extremely slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet extremely slow all of a sudden: My internet had been breaking up recently, and i've had to restart my router at least onc a day to get it back up and running--yet it's been running well nonetheless. But now it's as the title says. I've tried using a new adapter, resetting my computer, and resetting my...
  7. Internet extremely slow all of a sudden

Internet extremely slow all of a sudden: My internet had been breaking up recently, and i've had to restart my router at least onc a day to get it back up and running--yet it's been running well nonetheless. But now it's as the title says. I've tried using a new adapter, resetting my computer, and resetting my...
  8. Extremly slow browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extremly slow browsers: Hi recently all browsers i use are really slow close to unsable, its not tied to internet since on my phone they work perfectly and not tied to the pc since all my games and app work good. I tired clearing cache and cookies and removing toolball and extesions. All browsers...
  9. Extremly slow browsers

Extremly slow browsers: Hi recently all browsers i use are really slow close to unsable, its not tied to internet since on my phone they work perfectly and not tied to the pc since all my games and app work good. I tired clearing cache and cookies and removing toolball and extesions. All browsers...
  10. File Explorer Will Not Load / Extremely Slow

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Will Not Load / Extremely Slow: I've been having this problem recently, I honestly dont know what it is. My computer runs smoothly, up until I open up file explorer and it basically doesn't load. It's been sitting there for at least 40 minutes. If anyone can shed some light, I would greatly appreciate it....