Windows 10: All Browsers on Windows 10 laptop Do not Connect to Many Websites

Discus and support All Browsers on Windows 10 laptop Do not Connect to Many Websites in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 64 bit hp laptop -- I have recently updated all drivers, etc.. due to a problem I am having. I am connected to internet, can access... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Johnman, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Johnman Win User

All Browsers on Windows 10 laptop Do not Connect to Many Websites

I have a Windows 10 64 bit hp laptop -- I have recently updated all drivers, etc.. due to a problem I am having. I am connected to internet, can access browsers, etc.. But, I cannot go to many web pages. For example, on edge, google chrome, and IE I can't even go to google. On firefox I can go to google, yahoo, etc.. and search things, but not be directed to every website. I can go to facebook, gmail, wikipedia, etc.. no problem. However, for everything else -- I get time out errors. I have my DNS settings set to that of google's recommendations. I cannot figure out what is going wrong here. Anyone solve similar issue? I should also mention that my tablet doesn't work either, same issue. My laptop has security software, tablet doesn't. My friend's devices work on my network, so it's not a problem there

:)

Johnman, Aug 17, 2016

2. Browsers can't connect to some websites

Hello,

Thank you for updating the status.

We are glad to know that your issue is resolved.

If you have any other queries related to Windows we would be happy to help you.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 17, 2016
  3. Browsers can't connect to some websites

Hello,

Since you are unable to connect websites through ant browser, this issue could might have cause due to internet connection or ISP related.

So I suggest you to connect to the same network to another device and check the issue persists there as well.

Please let us know the status of the issue for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 17, 2016
  4. Samuria Win User

Welcome to the forum. Are any browser set to use a proxy? what security software can you disable it?

Samuria, Aug 17, 2016
Thema:

1. All Browsers on Windows 10 laptop Do not Connect to Many Websites - Similar Threads - Browsers laptop Connect

2. Random SSL errors and connection timeout messages on many different websites/browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random SSL errors and connection timeout messages on many different websites/browsers: I get random SSL errors and connection timeout messages on many different websites. It was working fine until a couple of months ago. It makes the internet unusable. It is only on this Windows 11 machine which has been fully updated. I have a Windows 10 machine right next to...
  3. Random SSL errors and connection timeout messages on many different websites/browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random SSL errors and connection timeout messages on many different websites/browsers: I get random SSL errors and connection timeout messages on many different websites. It was working fine until a couple of months ago. It makes the internet unusable. It is only on this Windows 11 machine which has been fully updated. I have a Windows 10 machine right next to...
  4. Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers: I was able to connect to any website last night but when I opened up Chrome today, I could only open a few websites and most of these sites are popular such as barstoolsports, macys, tomshardware, pcgamer, etc... I tried different browsers and had the exact same problem. The...
  5. Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers: I was able to connect to any website last night but when I opened up Chrome today, I could only open a few websites and most of these sites are popular such as barstoolsports, macys, tomshardware, pcgamer, etc... I tried different browsers and had the exact same problem. The...
  6. Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Website not loading correctly on all browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Website not loading correctly on all browsers: Hello, Whenever I try to visit cbi.eu, I see only a white background and links (no css), on any browser (chrome, edge, firefox). I tried other laptops and they had no problems using the same Wi-Fi. What could be the problem and how can I fix it? [img] 164639
  8. all my browser crashes on a website

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    all my browser crashes on a website: Hi, whenver i use this link https://www.investing.com/equities/interglobe-aviation-ltd-chart and use the chart in full screen mode, after 10-15 mins, all of a sudden, my browser as well as my whole laptop stop working. I tried this link in google chrome, Microsoft edge,...
  9. Websites in all browsers are too white

in Windows 10 Support
    Websites in all browsers are too white: I'm currently having some problems where some things in my web-browsers are too white. E.g. the highlight color when hovering with mouse over search suggestions in Google is all white. Same also goes for text fields on webpages. On one of the screenshots the numbers are...
  10. I can't connect to many websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't connect to many websites: Hi, I can't connect to various websites in the US. I am located in Italy and when I type address I get the following error message: www.sunpass.com - Access Denied Error code 16 This request was blocked by the security rules 2018-07-21 09:28:08 UTC Your IP93.34.90.179...