Windows 10: All Browsers Run Slowly in Windows 10

Discus and support All Browsers Run Slowly in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC will work fine and I can easily browse the web. 24 hours later, none of my browsers will fully load a page. I have to restart my machine before I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dadnex, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Dadnex Win User

All Browsers Run Slowly in Windows 10

My PC will work fine and I can easily browse the web. 24 hours later, none of my browsers will fully load a page. I have to restart my machine before I can browse the web again. This is true for Edge, Chrome and Firefox. I do have McAfee and Malwarebytes. They could be a contributing factors. I'm trying to figure out if anyone else is having this problem or if there is a way I can troubleshoot. I can't seem to identify what is happening to impact all my browsers in this way.

:)

Dadnex, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Jibaro50 Win User
    My IE (10) browser is running VERY slowly! What might be causing it?

My IE (10) browser is running VERY slowly! What might be causing it?

Mark

Jibaro50, Apr 16, 2020
  4. All Browsers Run Slowly in Windows 10

Edge stalls, freezes and otherwise runs slowly

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the details. Let’s try different troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to clear the browsing history and see if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Click on the three dots on the top right corner of the browser and click on the settings option.

• Scroll down and you get a button choose what to clear under the clear browser data option.

• Click this option and you can selectively clear the cache on your browser. You can choose from browsing history, cookies, cached files, delete history etc.

• You may also try to check the issue in InPrivate window, by clicking on the three dots and select New InPrivate window.

If the issue still persist, try creating a new user account and check if the issue still persist in new user account. This is to check if the user account is corrupt.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-10

Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

All Browsers Run Slowly in Windows 10

1. All Browsers Run Slowly in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Browsers Run Slowly

2. Windows 11 Running Slowly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Running Slowly: Hello Gals and Guys - I recently upgraded my PC to Windows 11, but it's been running poorly. Specifically, sometimes, not always, certain programs will open slowly like if I click on them, it's like i didn't cause it hangs for a minuteit seems like a minute before it finally...
  3. Computer runs slowly all of sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer runs slowly all of sudden: So I have an Alienware m15 r2 really good computer I've had it for a while but now all of my games run slowly 15 minutes into playing I thought it was malware and I used Malwarebytes nope so now I'm really confused if you have any fixes and I've checked my drivers and It...
  4. Computer runs slowly all of sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer runs slowly all of sudden: So I have an Alienware m15 r2 really good computer I've had it for a while but now all of my games run slowly 15 minutes into playing I thought it was malware and I used Malwarebytes nope so now I'm really confused if you have any fixes and I've checked my drivers and It...
  5. All browsers open slowly on Windows 10 after the recent update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All browsers open slowly on Windows 10 after the recent update: Just a few days ago I found out that Chrome became extremely slow to start. The browser works fine after launch, but it will take almost 10s to start. I tried all the browsers Chrome,Edge,Firefox and more. All of them are the same. I tried to clear everything, reinstall,...
  6. Windows running slowly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows running slowly: So to start off my computer has 16 GB of ram, Intel i5-7500 4 core processor (and a GTX 1060, if that changes anything) but yet windows runs very slowly. Sometimes it’ll take up to 20 seconds to just get a response from pressing the windows key, and I find it very annoying....
  7. Windows 10 is suddenly running slowly

Windows 10 is suddenly running slowly: My laptops has always been fast but in the last few days its suddenly run much slower. I haven't downloaded anything so i don't what it could be. Can someone please help me?...
  8. Windows 10 is running slowly

Windows 10 is running slowly: Windows 10 runs sooo slowly. Is there anyone who can help with instructions for 2019? I've checked the community but all the links for the same problem are for windows 8 or are too old to be relevant. Microsoft jargon is not plain English and for those of us with a brain yet...
  9. Windows 10 is running very slowly.

Windows 10 is running very slowly.: HOw do I speed up Window s 10? Are there files I need to remove? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-running-very-slowly/2ab1c823-577b-4d2b-be05-e8ec6b9ddde2
  10. Windows Explorer running slowly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Explorer running slowly: My partner's computer is having a problem with Windows Explorer running slowly and poorly. It's been happening for nearly a month, she ascribes the timing of symptoms beginning to show to the same time she installed some new software. I'm not totally convinced as I've had a...