Windows 10: all browsers stop loading pages for about 10 minutes

Discus and support all browsers stop loading pages for about 10 minutes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a problem I have not seen before. Once or twice a day all of my browsers will fail to load pages for about 10 minutes. The windows do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrokenMouse27, Dec 2, 2020.

1. all browsers stop loading pages for about 10 minutes

I have a problem I have not seen before.

Once or twice a day all of my browsers will fail to load pages for about 10 minutes. The windows do not freeze I can move them around and open new tabs I just get a spinning wheel of death that sometimes turns into a "Connection reset" error. This is true for Firefox, Chrome, IE, and Edge. While the browsers don't work I am still able to connect to other network resources without issue including share drives and RDP to servers on separate networks. I have gone so far as to re-format my computer and still get the same issue. While I am having this problem other users on my network are able to access websites just fine. I am running windows 10 build 1909, on an HP ENVY x360

:)

BrokenMouse27, Dec 2, 2020
  2. ged600 Win User

browsers take a long time to load pages?

Hi all,

No matter which browser I use when I first install the pages load pretty quick. After a couple of days the browser takes at least a minute to load sometimes longer.

I've tried google chrome but kept crashing, I'm now on Opera, again better at first but now takes ages to load a page?

I have add block on, I have virus protection, I keep the P.C clean.

Any suggestions please.

ged600, Dec 2, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Dec 2, 2020
  4. all browsers stop loading pages for about 10 minutes

Home page is not loading for msn

Hello,

I understand that the msn page is not loading. We will help you.

I suggest you to check if the same issue persists in InPrivate browser.

• Open Internet explorer. Press Ctrl + Shift + P
      and it opens a InPrivate browsing.
    • Check if the website is loading or still the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

all browsers stop loading pages for about 10 minutes

1. all browsers stop loading pages for about 10 minutes - Similar Threads - browsers stop loading

2. Page not loading in browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page not loading in browser: I can log into my financial institution. When I go to view a statement, the page starts a spinning circle but will not load. When I go to log out of my account I get the below message:Bad RequestYour browser sent a request that this server could not understand.Reference...
  3. All yahoo pages not loading

All yahoo pages not loading: For the past several weeks all the yahoo pages that I try to access time out before finishing, all other web pages work. This is happening in both Windows 10 and Linux and using Edge, Chrome and Firefox browsers. I have run Spybot and MS malicious software removal tool, no...
  4. PAGES REVERSING ON ALL BROWSERS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PAGES REVERSING ON ALL BROWSERS: UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING DOES NOT FIX PROBLEM. Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pages-reversing-on-all-browsers/0ef427d0-3701-4e94-b2af-95c27f142781
  5. Pages Randomly Stop on All Browsers

Pages Randomly Stop on All Browsers: At this moment I'm completely livid because on all of my browsers, pages will just randomly stop loading and won't respond for like 30 seconds. I've tried a variety of websites and search engines. Google will hang, and while it's refusing to refresh or reload, DuckDuckGo...
  6. Chrome stopped loading pages

Chrome stopped loading pages: I must have done something wrong somewhere perhaps within settings or preferences etc because while Google loads fine, it wont load any page. Instead I get an error message saying page is unresponsive and do I want to exit pages or wait?...
  7. pages won't stop loading

pages won't stop loading: Hiiiii. a while back was on window's 7 before I up grated to window's 10 I remember being some where on the Puter (where I should not have gone I like to click around)...and checking the box to keep pages loading...silly me so now I have to stop them loading on the upper...
  8. Browsers not loading pages on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers not loading pages on Windows 10 PC: I have Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera browsers on my Windows 10 PC. However, since yesterday, none of these browsers appear to be working. In each case, pages simply do not load. All I get is a message saying : "This page cannot be displayed". Why is that so?...
  9. Chrome Browser Page Loading Errors

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Browser Page Loading Errors: I have used Chrome for a number of years now with no issues. But last night an issue popped up and I'm not sure what I need to do to try to fix it. When I go to a new page it only halfway loads. I have to refresh in order for it to fully load. You can imagine how annoying it...
  10. Random sites and pages won't load (on all browsers)

in Browsers and Email
    Random sites and pages won't load (on all browsers): Hi, this happened two weeks ago. almost 30 percent of images on facebook will not load. some web sites or pages will not load, for example https://www.heroku.com. for this site I'm getting SSL connection error ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Chrome. I try http and I get a blank...