Windows 10: All browsers stopped working after system recovery windows 10

Discus and support All browsers stopped working after system recovery windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Every thing working fine in my windows until I did System recovery. Then all the browsers stopped from opening and looks like they were blocked!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by •ஐ• Hala •ஐ•, Sep 4, 2020.

1. All browsers stopped working after system recovery windows 10

Hi

Every thing working fine in my windows until I did System recovery. Then all the browsers stopped from opening and looks like they were blocked! When I clicked them nothing openend and I could not do a troubleshout either. I stopped the nortin firwall but nothing changed. Could someone help me please.

Thanks

:)

•ஐ• Hala •ஐ•, Sep 4, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10 all browsers stop connecting to Internet

Hello Daniel,

Inconvenience regretted. I still suggest you uninstall that particular update and see if it works fine, if not try the below steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Please run the Network troubleshooter and make sure all your drivers are updated.

• Click Start and type troubleshooting in the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Run Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Method 2: I would suggest you to perform a system restore to an earlier date prior to this issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

• In the login screen, hold the “Shift” key and click on
      power icon and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.

• Click on System Restore and follow the prompts to restore the system.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Sep 4, 2020
  4. MrGenius Win User

All browsers stopped working after system recovery windows 10

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

For the convenience of not having to use the installation media for startup repairs. But you should be able to use your installation media to do whatever the recovery partition does(including startup repairs). AFAIK. I could be wrong about that though.
    I'm not sure if I follow you there. But if you clean install Windows 10 there will be at least 3 partitions.
    • (EFI System Partition)
    • (Primary Partition)
    • (Recovery/OEM Partition)
    If you install from an OEM installation media there might(should?) be 4 partitions. Since there might(should?) be a Recovery partition and an OEM partition.

All browsers stopped working after system recovery windows 10 partitions-10-png.png

Back on topic...

Download May 8 CU KB4103721 x64 (326.5MB)

Brings system to 17134.48

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

All browsers stopped working after system recovery windows 10

1. All browsers stopped working after system recovery windows 10 - Similar Threads - browsers stopped working

2. Keyboard stops working on all browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard stops working on all browsers: I am running Windows 11 and had a bluetooth/2.4 Ghz wireless keyboard. It would work when typing in Windows Word, search bar, etc., but when I went into a browser it stopped typing. I mainly use Chrome, but tried Edge and no luck there either. I disabled bluetooth and tried...
  3. Keyboard stops working on all browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard stops working on all browsers: I am running Windows 11 and had a bluetooth/2.4 Ghz wireless keyboard. It would work when typing in Windows Word, search bar, etc., but when I went into a browser it stopped typing. I mainly use Chrome, but tried Edge and no luck there either. I disabled bluetooth and tried...
  4. Browsers Stop Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers Stop Working: I have a handful of domain workstations from varying locations whose browsers stop resolving web pages. You can ping by name from a command prompt and all other network services seem to be working except their browsers, like all of them, Firefox, Chrome, Edge... The fix is to...
  5. Browsers just stopped working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browsers just stopped working in Windows 10: submitted by /u/LoveLaika237 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/leonqq/browsers_just_stopped_working_in_windows_10/
  6. F11 suddenly stopped working in all browsers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    F11 suddenly stopped working in all browsers: I'm on Windows 10 v 1903. It was working perfectly until the last security update, now the F11 key will not work properly in Firefox or Chrome. In Firefox, it closes the menu gar and address bar, but leaves the tabs and bookmarks toolbar open. In Chrome, it closes the address...
  7. Windows 10 All System Tray icons stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 All System Tray icons stopped working: When I click on network, calendar, speakers, or anything I place in the system tray on the task bar, they don't do anything. No errors, red x's, or otherwise. I did scans, reset icons, restarts, safe mode, and everything else recommended since 2015. Turned all icons off,...
  8. Mouse scroll in all browsers stops working(ONLY browsers 0_0)

in Browsers and Email
    Mouse scroll in all browsers stops working(ONLY browsers 0_0): I recently installed a cheap Windows 10 Pro Graymarket version 1903 as my project required the use of Hyper-V for Docker. In my previous version (genuine retail copy of Windows 10 Home 1903) this issue never arose. Now, the mouse scroll never works in any browser till i...
  9. Mouse scroll in all browsers stops working(ONLY browsers 0_0)

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse scroll in all browsers stops working(ONLY browsers 0_0): I recently installed a cheap Windows 10 Pro Graymarket version 1903 as my project required the use of Hyper-V for Docker. In my previous version (genuine retail copy of Windows 10 Home 1903) this issue never arose. Now, the mouse scroll never works in any browser till i...
  10. All browsers stop working after x amount of time

in Browsers and Email
    All browsers stop working after x amount of time: Since saturday morning I've been having a problem with all my browsers. Problem started with chrome crashing and not wanted to open anymore after the crash. Restarted and it seemed fine but after a while it crashed again and once again didn't want to open anymore....