Windows 10: All Browsers very slow

Discus and support All Browsers very slow in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I use Firefox as my default browser & recently noticed it'd become extremely slow - it opens up but then takes a minute or two before it's usable... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by FrankS, Nov 17, 2019.

1. FrankS Win User

All Browsers very slow

Hi
    I use Firefox as my default browser & recently noticed it'd become extremely slow - it opens up but then takes a minute or two before it's usable (on the tab the little dot goes back & forth).
    I initially thought it was a Firefox problem so I disabled all addons but the problem remained. I then did a Firefox refresh but didn't work either.
    I then thought it might be the Home page (DuckDuckGo Search) so I checked it out using Chrome: same problem.
    I changed the Home page & tried in Chrome, Firefox & (God forbid) Edge. No luck.
    Any ideas?
    Addition. It was initially the case that the slowness only occurred upon opening the browser - after that all would be well. I now find that if I attempt to load a different page on another tab the slowness is there.

:)

FrankS, Nov 17, 2019

2. Slow Browser

Hi Susan,

To address your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Have you already performed a speedtest for your internet connection?
    • Does your other devices experience the same slowness in browsing?
    • Have you turned off your addons on your browsers?

For the meantime, you can perform a reset on your Internet Explorer 11 / Microsoft Edge by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards.

ErwinJames San, Nov 17, 2019
  3. very slow browsers

GrahamWhibley, Nov 17, 2019
  4. All Browsers very slow

very slow browsers

GrahamWhibley, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

All Browsers very slow

1. All Browsers very slow - Similar Threads - Browsers very slow

2. All browsers running very slow on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All browsers running very slow on windows 11: This is a new issue I'm facing after replacing all components of the gaming PC I use daily. Before I moved to our new home, everything worked as it should. I protected the PC during the move and was the only one who was allowed to touch it hey, it's expensive. I booted it up...
  3. All browsers running very slow on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All browsers running very slow on windows 11: This is a new issue I'm facing after replacing all components of the gaming PC I use daily. Before I moved to our new home, everything worked as it should. I protected the PC during the move and was the only one who was allowed to touch it hey, it's expensive. I booted it up...
  4. All browsers very slow after reinstall Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All browsers very slow after reinstall Window 10: It happens after I clean reset my laptop.My device: Dell Inspiron 15 3000 SeriesAll browsers load really slow while other apps are ok and smooth. So what’s the key problem here?...
  5. All browsers very slow after reinstall Window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All browsers very slow after reinstall Window 10: It happens after I clean reset my laptop.My device: Dell Inspiron 15 3000 SeriesAll browsers load really slow while other apps are ok and smooth. So what’s the key problem here?...
  6. All browsers very slow after reinstall Window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. All browsers slow to open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All browsers slow to open: All browsers slow to Open (Edge, chrome). Tried disabling crytopservices, and disabling hardware acceleration to no avail. Its been this way for a few months. Now sure what else to try. Internet connection is fine. Once open, everything works lightning fast. submitted by...
  8. All Browsers very slow

in Windows 10 Support
    All Browsers very slow: Hi I use Firefox as my default browser & recently noticed it'd become extremely slow - it opens up but then takes a minute or two before it's usable (on the tab the little dot goes back & forth). I initially thought it was a Firefox problem so I disabled all addons but the...
  9. Very slow browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Very slow browsers: I have a problem with slow browsers, all of them, this is the scenario I will enter a search in Google and the initial search will come up fairly quickly but if I want to then choose one of the results from my search I get the eternal blue circle going round top left of...
  10. All browsers slow opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All browsers slow opening: Fairly new Lenovo Ideapad Using Comcast blast, both wired and wifi Takes long time to connect. Sometimes times out. IE11, Chrome, Edge Ping www sites from cmd times out Ping 127.0.0.1 OK Onle Defender is on. Disabled and still problem All drivers updated, Lenovo...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone browser too slow