Windows 10: All build in apps of windows are not opening

Discus and support All build in apps of windows are not opening in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I reset my pc and then when I started it my pc couldn't open any apps from Microsoft such as the calculator mail clock and calenderwhat should I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Samil Althaf, Dec 6, 2021.

1. All build in apps of windows are not opening

I reset my pc and then when I started it my pc couldn't open any apps from Microsoft such as the calculator mail clock and calenderwhat should I do when I try wreset it just tries to opn the store but THE store isnt functioning what can i do.I even tried to use this command in terminal but it does nothing Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} and this too Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -RegisterPLz help

:)

Samil Althaf, Dec 6, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. All build in apps of windows are not opening :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 6, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Callender Win User

All build in apps of windows are not opening

Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?

You can't use it to add additional programs, only to set default programs.

Interestingly for me it shows nothing for text files:

All build in apps of windows are not opening [​IMG]

Then if I want to add a portable app like Jarte Plus to open with context menu windows doesn't like it.

It's not present and is near impossible to add even via "look for an app on this PC"

OpenWithAdd to the rescue:

Result:

Callender, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

All build in apps of windows are not opening

1. All build in apps of windows are not opening - Similar Threads - build apps are

2. All Windows Apps Not Opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Windows Apps Not Opening.: Hey, so my Windows Security wont open but when I do try and open it a rectangular box opens up on my screen and says "Check the Store for more info about Windows Security." it also says the app wont open. Well my computer doesn't even let me open up the microsoft store for...
  3. All Windows Apps Not Opening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Windows Apps Not Opening.: Hey, so my Windows Security wont open but when I do try and open it a rectangular box opens up on my screen and says "Check the Store for more info about Windows Security." it also says the app wont open. Well my computer doesn't even let me open up the microsoft store for...
  4. All Microsoft apps will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Microsoft apps will not open: I have tried multiple things to fix this issue and I can not get any of the Microsoft apps to open including mail store calculator photos and feedback hub. Please help...
  5. All Microsoft apps will not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Microsoft apps will not open: I have tried multiple things to fix this issue and I can not get any of the Microsoft apps to open including mail store calculator photos and feedback hub. Please help...
  6. All build in apps of windows are not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All build in apps of windows are not opening: I reset my pc and then when I started it my pc couldn't open any apps from Microsoft such as the calculator mail clock and calenderwhat should I do when I try wreset it just tries to opn the store but THE store isnt functioning what can i do...
  7. Apps Won't Open at All

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps Won't Open at All: The apps are available in the taskbar but will not open on the computer screen. The screen is stuck on the desktop screen and it's only showing the wallpaper, no apps on the desktop screen. I am able to open task view and view my files, but that's it and I can do the windows...
  8. All Windows 10 apps not opening.

in Windows 10 Customization
    All Windows 10 apps not opening.: Yeah, the problem went from "the settings isn't working" to "literally none of my installed microsoft apps are working." and, I don't think it's 2 step authentication's issue anymore, but more an issue with my computer, and I don't know how to reset all apps to functioning...
  9. All Apps Not Opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All Apps Not Opening: Hello. Recently, I decided to try and import photos from my phone to my computer to free up space. Usually, I go into my photos app and just import from there, but everytime I open the photos app, it stays open for 3 seconds or so with a black screen, before shutting down. I...
  10. all default apps not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    all default apps not opening: None of my default apps will open: start, cortana, settings, mail, notifications, etc. Rebooting does not help. Cannot access settings to run Windows Update. Solutions? Everything worked fine yesterday....