Windows 10: ALL CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING

Discus and support ALL CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using Windows Home 10. Before applying the latest July updates all events of this whole year and before were showing in my Microsoft app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PatriciaColombi, Aug 7, 2019.

1. ALL CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING

I am using Windows Home 10. Before applying the latest July updates all events of this whole year and before were showing

in my Microsoft app calendar. Today it is showing nothing entered for the entire year. Where has all the data gone and how do I get it back?

Ottiliegirl

:)

PatriciaColombi, Aug 7, 2019

2. Calendar events missing in App

Hello,

One possible reason why you lost the events you set up 12 days in the past and 13 days in the future is due to some recent changes you made either with the account you signed in, or in the Calendar app settings. To help you restore the missing events in
    your Calendar App, kindly supplement us with more information by answering these questions:

• Were there any changes made with the account you signed in, or in the Calendar app settings prior to the issue?
    • When did you notice that there are missing events?
    • Did this issue happen before?
    • What are the steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your prompt reply.

Vanessa Oca, Aug 7, 2019
  3. rml123 Win User
    Calendar events missing in App

1) No

2) 6/9/2017

3) No

4) a) Close Calendar and re-open. b) Wait a few minutes. c)Reboot computer and try again the next day. d) Ask for Microsoft for help on this forum.

rml123, Aug 7, 2019
  4. ALL CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING

Calendar events missing in App

The reason why there might be due to a sync issue in the Mail and the Calendar app, we recommend that you follow the steps provided in the article below. The article provides the steps in resolving sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Check if there are still missing events.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Vanessa Oca, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

ALL CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING

1. ALL CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING - Similar Threads - CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING

2. ALL Calendar scheduled events wiped off Calendar app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALL Calendar scheduled events wiped off Calendar app Windows 10: ALL of my scheduled events were wiped off my windows calendar. I have proof that they were set up because outlook sends an email to my husband's yahoo account. I have 20+ events that were scheduled Sept 21st and showed yesterday, but today are gone. Please help a these are...
  3. ALL Calendar scheduled events wiped off Calendar app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALL Calendar scheduled events wiped off Calendar app Windows 10: ALL of my scheduled events were wiped off my windows calendar. I have proof that they were set up because outlook sends an email to my husband's yahoo account. I have 20+ events that were scheduled Sept 21st and showed yesterday, but today are gone. Please help a these are...
  4. Missing my calendar and all information on it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing my calendar and all information on it: windows 10 pro 64 bit version 2004 os build 19041.571 My calendar disappeared after the update previous to the one on 11/10. The icon is still there but the calendar is gone. The new update didn't fix it. All my info on it gone with it. Is there a way to at least get...
  5. Missing calendar events

Missing calendar events: I opened my calendar today and I am missing events. How did that happen and how do I get them back again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-calendar-events/7b6ad2ee-8584-4560-808a-bce46805ae9c
  6. Delete All Events in Calendar

Delete All Events in Calendar: In Microsoft Calendar Win10, how do you delete all events? Or, possibly delete the entire calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-all-events-in-calendar/68cba198-5653-4f6d-a2d8-de31b0900f5d
  7. Calendar Doesn't Show All Events

Calendar Doesn't Show All Events: Hey all, In Win 10 if I go to Start-All Programs-Calendar and start the Calendar app it shows all events that I have entered on my Calendar, but if I go to the right side of the tray and click on the date, the Calendar app pops up but is missing some entries. Where does this...
  8. Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar: I have added my Google account to the Windows 10 calendar app. It seems like some of my appointments on the Google calendar show up on the Windows calendar, but not all of them. How do I completely sync them, or is it possible to make the Google Calendar my default calendar?...
  9. Windows 10 Calendar - all events wiped out

Windows 10 Calendar - all events wiped out: Hi, I use my calendar app only on my desktop. I do not sync it with anything, as I don't have an iphone or android phone. I only use it to record appointments on the desktop. A few days ago, I did not receive a reminder bell for an upcopming appointment, when I checked...
  10. Event icons missing from the Microsoft calendar app

Event icons missing from the Microsoft calendar app: Hello, I am using Windows 10 Pro Version 1809, (OS Build 17763.288) on an HP ENVY Notebook. Recently Microsoft expanded the number of Microsoft Calendar event icons from 12 to 36 as part of a Microsoft Windows update. I do not recall the exact date of the update, but I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 calendar missing events

2. windows 10 calendar events missing

3. recurring event on calendar hp envy

4. events in the calendar are missing,
  5. event icons gone calendar windows 10 2019