Windows 10: ALL CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING

Discus and support ALL CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using Windows Home 10. Before applying the latest July updates all events of this whole year and before were showing in my Microsoft app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PatriciaColombi, Aug 7, 2019.

1. ALL CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING

I am using Windows Home 10. Before applying the latest July updates all events of this whole year and before were showing

in my Microsoft app calendar. Today it is showing nothing entered for the entire year. Where has all the data gone and how do I get it back?

Ottiliegirl

:)

PatriciaColombi, Aug 7, 2019

2. Calendar events missing in App

Hello,

One possible reason why you lost the events you set up 12 days in the past and 13 days in the future is due to some recent changes you made either with the account you signed in, or in the Calendar app settings. To help you restore the missing events in
    your Calendar App, kindly supplement us with more information by answering these questions:

• Were there any changes made with the account you signed in, or in the Calendar app settings prior to the issue?
    • When did you notice that there are missing events?
    • Did this issue happen before?
    • What are the steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your prompt reply.

Vanessa Oca, Aug 7, 2019
  3. rml123 Win User
    Calendar events missing in App

1) No

2) 6/9/2017

3) No

4) a) Close Calendar and re-open. b) Wait a few minutes. c)Reboot computer and try again the next day. d) Ask for Microsoft for help on this forum.

rml123, Aug 7, 2019
  4. ALL CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING

Calendar events missing in App

The reason why there might be due to a sync issue in the Mail and the Calendar app, we recommend that you follow the steps provided in the article below. The article provides the steps in resolving sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Check if there are still missing events.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Vanessa Oca, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

ALL CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING

1. ALL CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING - Similar Threads - CALENDAR EVENTS MISSING

2. Windows 10 Calendar - all events wiped out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calendar - all events wiped out: Hi, I use my calendar app only on my desktop. I do not sync it with anything, as I don't have an iphone or android phone. I only use it to record appointments on the desktop. A few days ago, I did not receive a reminder bell for an upcopming appointment, when I checked...
  3. Editing event in calendar

Editing event in calendar: I am trying to edit and delete recurring events in the calendar app. Clicking on the event shows you a button to edit. Upon pressing the edit button, a screen comes up showing the details of the event, but no where is there a button to either edit or delete. Can someone...
  4. Event icons missing from the Microsoft calendar app

Event icons missing from the Microsoft calendar app: Hello, I am using Windows 10 Pro Version 1809, (OS Build 17763.288) on an HP ENVY Notebook. Recently Microsoft expanded the number of Microsoft Calendar event icons from 12 to 36 as part of a Microsoft Windows update. I do not recall the exact date of the update, but I...
  5. Calendar event deletion problems

Calendar event deletion problems: Hi folks, So it seems my Windows Mail app has synched contact information with my Calendar App and subsequently I have a birthday event showing up in my calendar. I no longer see this woman so tried to delete it, but there are no options to delete the event. I have removed...
  6. Calendar event deletion problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar event deletion problems: Hi folks, So it seems my Windows Mail app has synched contact information with my Calendar App and subsequently I have a birthday event showing up in my calendar. I no longer see this woman so tried to delete it, but there are no options to delete the event. I have removed...
  7. Deleting Calendar Events

Deleting Calendar Events: I have noticed that a lot of people are having trouble deleting events from the calendar on Windows 10. I had that problem too. There was a birthday I was trying to edit, and Windows 10 wouldn't let me. I logged into live.com and tried to edit it there, but it wasn't even...
  8. Notifying of events in calendar

Notifying of events in calendar: Under Windows ten, how can I set the calendar to notify me of a coming event, like by a pop-up or by sending a message? Thanks for any help. 13746
  9. Calendar New Event

Calendar New Event: Can't get this to work,click on new event and nothing happens? Calendar loads OK and highlights today,just can't add any events. This was a new install and I think it worked after the install,not sure why not working. Thanks for any suggestions on helping me fix this....
  10. Missing Events in Event log?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Missing Events in Event log?: Hi so I notice that sometimes when I do a system diagnostics report I get the message of missing events in event log. I do at times clear my events from event log after a long time but is this something to be concerned about? I did clear application and system event logs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. event icons gone calendar windows 10 2019