Windows 10: All Computer Colors

Discus and support All Computer Colors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On my Windows 10 I tried to change some of the colors but I didn't do it correctly as my entire color scheme is wrong. I need to know how to change all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnGray99, Dec 13, 2019.

1. All Computer Colors

On my Windows 10 I tried to change some of the colors but I didn't do it correctly as my entire color scheme is wrong. I need to know how to change all my colors back to what I had or back to the original colors. As an example, the two colors on this screen is pink and blue. The boxes "Create a new question" and all the buttons above the typing are PINK. The background is a dark blue and all the other words are a light blue.

:)

JohnGray99, Dec 13, 2019

2. Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 13, 2019
  4. All Computer Colors

Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to change the font color for Cortana on your PC, I suggest you to follow the step mentioned below:

Steps:

1. Type ‘Color settings’ in the Windows search bar.
    2. Tap on the ‘Color’ option.
    3. Uncheck ‘Automatically pick an accent color from my background’.
    4. You can select the preferred color, under
      Windows colors
    5. You can click on Cortana and you will be able to notice the color that was selected.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

All Computer Colors

1. All Computer Colors - Similar Threads - Computer Colors

2. Win 11 computer freezes, screen shows colored blocks of pixels.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 computer freezes, screen shows colored blocks of pixels.: The last few months, my computer has been crashing more frequently. It typically occurs when I run a game, but is now happening outside of games.Typically, the screen looks like there are an overlay of rainbow blocks of pixels. This is sometimes the full screen, but sometimes...
  3. Win 11 computer freezes, screen shows colored blocks of pixels.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 computer freezes, screen shows colored blocks of pixels.: The last few months, my computer has been crashing more frequently. It typically occurs when I run a game, but is now happening outside of games.Typically, the screen looks like there are an overlay of rainbow blocks of pixels. This is sometimes the full screen, but sometimes...
  4. Screen flashing solid solid colors when I turn on all in one computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flashing solid solid colors when I turn on all in one computer: As soon as I turn my computer on, after the initial logo screen, the screen starts flashing color after color and it takes up the whole screen. It's a Gateway all in one desktop with a wireless keyboard and mouse. It's never done this until yesterday. It will let me sign in...
  5. Screen flashing solid solid colors when I turn on all in one computer

Screen flashing solid solid colors when I turn on all in one computer: As soon as I turn my computer on, after the initial logo screen, the screen starts flashing color after color and it takes up the whole screen. It's a Gateway all in one desktop with a wireless keyboard and mouse. It's never done this until yesterday. It will let me sign in...
  6. The computer freezes when I play games and shows a green, red, or any other color screen

The computer freezes when I play games and shows a green, red, or any other color screen: Hello, I am suffering from a problem with my device. When I start any game, the device freezes and a green, red, white, or any other color screen appears.The device does not work unless I restart the deviceMy device specificationsCPU: IntelR CoreTM i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20...
  7. The computer freezes when I play games and shows a green, red, or any other color screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer freezes when I play games and shows a green, red, or any other color screen: Hello, I am suffering from a problem with my device. When I start any game, the device freezes and a green, red, white, or any other color screen appears.The device does not work unless I restart the deviceMy device specificationsCPU: IntelR CoreTM i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20...
  8. The computer freezes when I play games and shows a green, red, or any other color screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Hello can anyone help me ? All sudden my computer screen is just dark green color and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello can anyone help me ? All sudden my computer screen is just dark green color and...: Hello can anyone help me ? All sudden my computer screen is just dark green color and sometimes it glitches to purple especially when i open tabs...
  10. Hello can anyone help me ? All sudden my computer screen is just dark green color and...

Hello can anyone help me ? All sudden my computer screen is just dark green color and...: Hello can anyone help me ? All sudden my computer screen is just dark green color and sometimes it glitches to purple especially when i open tabs...