Windows 10: All connected devices are disconnected from the PC?

Discus and support All connected devices are disconnected from the PC? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I've already had the case several times that all connected devices are simply disconnected from my PC by accident (also screen). I then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Anton59, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Anton59 Win User

All connected devices are disconnected from the PC?

Hello,

I've already had the case several times that all connected devices are simply disconnected from my PC by accident (also screen).

I then plugged them in and unplugged them again, but that did not help.

Since I couldn't see anything on the screen and couldn't use my input devices anymore, I had no choice but to disconnect the PC from the power supply and start it again. Afterwards everything ran again normally, but as I said, this happened more often now.

:)

Anton59, Jul 28, 2020

2. How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 connects and disconnects all USB devices

I'm currently using version 1803 (17134.228). The only device I have constantly connected is wired mouse. Nearly 2 weeks ago mouse started disconnecting from PC. After replugging it continued working for several hours. The same happened with all devices
    connected to PC. Then devices started disconnecting more often. Two days ago replugging devices stopped working, then I reinstalled all of the drivers related to USB controllers, rebooted PC and that did the trick, but not for too long - devices started disconnecting
    more rapidly (once per 20-30 minutes). Disabling USB Selective suspend didn't work. And even Windows reinstalling didn't help - devices continue disconnecting

So, here's what I did:

• Deleting and reinstalling USB drivers
    • Change power setting regarding USB
    • Change power saving option from human interface devices
    • Toubleshoot hardware and devices (USB supplies power, Windows plays connection sound, but still doesn't work anything, even notification "Setting XXX device up" appears)
    • Reinstall Windows

What else can I do?

ПавелКугаев, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

1. All connected devices are disconnected from the PC? - Similar Threads - connected devices are

2. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144: Hi,All my usb devices randomly connect and disconnect. The rgb lights on my pc also flicker when this happens.I Have checked my reliablity monitor and found this issue happening dozens of times per day.I dont have any new hardware, and my temps are fine. I have also updated...
  3. All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All usb devices connecting and disconnecting randomly LiveKernelEvent 144: Hi,All my usb devices randomly connect and disconnect. The rgb lights on my pc also flicker when this happens.I Have checked my reliablity monitor and found this issue happening dozens of times per day.I dont have any new hardware, and my temps are fine. I have also updated...
  4. iPhone rapidly connects and disconnects from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone rapidly connects and disconnects from PC: I have a custom-built PC with a PCI-E wireless Bluetooth/Wifi adapter the wifi works fine. I have a 5600x and 6700xt, and a Asus Tuf Gaming B550 plus motherboard in case that's relevant. My iPhone 8 which has the latest update keeps rapidly connecting and disconnecting to my...
  5. iPhone rapidly connects and disconnects from PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iPhone rapidly connects and disconnects from PC: I have a custom-built PC with a PCI-E wireless Bluetooth/Wifi adapter the wifi works fine. I have a 5600x and 6700xt, and a Asus Tuf Gaming B550 plus motherboard in case that's relevant. My iPhone 8 which has the latest update keeps rapidly connecting and disconnecting to my...
  6. All devices are connecting and disconnecting at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All devices are connecting and disconnecting at random: My mouse, keyboard and headset, which aren't Bluetooth, randomly will all disconnect at the same time and reconnect seconds later. I've factory reset my pc twice and this is still happening. I've tried updating bios and still this continues. I've used my equipment on other...
  7. All devices are connecting and disconnecting at random

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All devices are connecting and disconnecting at random: My mouse, keyboard and headset, which aren't Bluetooth, randomly will all disconnect at the same time and reconnect seconds later. I've factory reset my pc twice and this is still happening. I've tried updating bios and still this continues. I've used my equipment on other...
  8. TV all of the sudden disconnecting from PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    TV all of the sudden disconnecting from PC?: About a week ago, my TV that I have connected to my PC via HDMI, started to disconnect for no apparent reason ("HDMI 1 No Signal Is It On?" on screen). I can sometimes get it to work by disconnecting it physically, then disconnecting it in Windows, and reconnecting it. But it...
  9. Connecting to / disconnecting from Bluetooth device from CLI/script

Connecting to / disconnecting from Bluetooth device from CLI/script: I’ve been using btcom.exe from http://bluetoothinstaller.com/bluetooth-command-line-tools/ for quite a while e.g. to script the connection from my Windows 10 work PC to my personal Sony MDR-1000X headphones. It used to work fine, and it has stopped working. btcom -b...
  10. Windows 10 connects and disconnects all USB devices

Windows 10 connects and disconnects all USB devices: I'm currently using version 1803 (17134.228). The only device I have constantly connected is wired mouse. Nearly 2 weeks ago mouse started disconnecting from PC. After replugging it continued working for several hours. The same happened with all devices connected to PC. Then...