Windows 10: All Control Panel Items shortcut appears on desktop

Discus and support All Control Panel Items shortcut appears on desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i get this "All Control Panel Items" shortcut appear on my desktop sometimes.. any solution to this other than pressing F5 to clear it?! my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by biker66, Nov 4, 2017.

1. biker66 Win User

All Control Panel Items shortcut appears on desktop

i get this "All Control Panel Items" shortcut appear on my desktop sometimes..

any solution to this other than pressing F5 to clear it?!

my system: Windows 10 Pro x64 v1703 build 15063.675

:)

biker66, Nov 4, 2017

2. In Windows 10 how do I create a desktop shortcut fo"SEE WHATS PRINTING" ON MY HP 4520 PRINTER?

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Devices and Printers

Right click on your printer and select create shortcut

on desktop shortcut, right click on it and select "see whats printing"

seahawks65, Nov 4, 2017
  3. script error when opening print managment in windows 10

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Devices and Printers

Right click on your printer(s) and select create shortcut (to desktop) or do this here

on desktop shortcut or Devices and Printers, right click on it and select printer properties for options

seahawks65, Nov 4, 2017
Thema:

All Control Panel Items shortcut appears on desktop

1. All Control Panel Items shortcut appears on desktop - Similar Threads - Control Panel Items

2. Audio source panel appears with volume control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio source panel appears with volume control: This wasn't a problem until today, so I must have accidentally pressed something. I'd like to know how to fix it, though. When I use the audio controls on my keyboard, along with the usual UI on the left, this large box appears with where my audio is playing. And I reaaally...
  3. Control Panel; MAIL item missing

Control Panel; MAIL item missing: Windows10\1809.... The Control Panel...option "Mail" is missing. Its the option you click on and open to view your Mail "Profile". I am having issues with Outlook and need to open Control Panel\MAIL as it may be the cause of the Issue. Anyway to get MAIL back in...
  4. Mail Item in Control Panel Doesn't Work

Mail Item in Control Panel Doesn't Work: My "Mail" Item in my control panel gone completely white and when I try to run it I get a error massage > All Control Panel Items Application not found ....
  5. Control Panel Shortcut Key

Control Panel Shortcut Key: Is there a shortcut key to Control Panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-shortcut-key/f3288db2-f2c7-4f30-aee8-f001eb6258c1
  6. How find all the desktop appearance items like Windows XP

How find all the desktop appearance items like Windows XP: I have Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit. I'm hoping someone can help with this. In Windows XP, I was able to completely modify all types of settings. In Windows 10, thanks to a previous thread, I was able to find a lot of them in Win 10, by going to Start/Run & using "rundll32.exe...
  7. Locating the GUID of an item in Control Panel

Locating the GUID of an item in Control Panel: Hi Guys, I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10, so I now have an item (Windows 7 Backup & Recovery) in my control panel. I'd like to know the GUID for this Windows 7 Backup & Recovery item. Is there a way I can achieve that? Regards, Andrew 51469
  8. Difference in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization

Difference in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization: Good evening, I've noticed a difference in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization between editions of Windows 10. My wife's laptop is running Windows 10 Home, and her personalization screen looks like this: [img] I'm running Windows 10...
  9. Shortcuts appearing on all users desktops

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcuts appearing on all users desktops: Hello all, I've just bought a new computer with Win 10 installed of course *Smile I have the main user account as admin and I've set up two other user accounts for my kids, without admin. Whenever I install a new application a shortcut for that application gets...
  10. Cannot Open Items In Control Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Open Items In Control Panel: good day i just installed win 10 fall update and have run into one issue which is i cannot open most items in the control panel, rightclick on pc and clicking properties does not open the properties page, had to fix gpedit. i am assuming all of this in interrelated since i'm...