Windows 10: All day event spans two days

Discus and support All day event spans two days in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I recently upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. In Microsoft Calendar not Outlook, the calendar app, my recurring all-day events span two days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tricia_126, Feb 2, 2023.

1. All day event spans two days

Hi,I recently upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. In Microsoft Calendar not Outlook, the calendar app, my recurring all-day events span two days instead of one. Saw that this is a recurring issue that is often fixed and then broken again with Outlook. Is there a way to fix this? Also, is there a way to change the events without having to manually change every one?

:)

Tricia_126, Feb 2, 2023
  2. triggerx Win User

Calendar: All day events spanning 2 days (1 hour offset)

In the Phone->Calendar section of the MyPhone website, when I go to Month view, I see all day events spanning 2 days. When I hover over them, I see that it goes from 1AM one day till 1AM the next day. For instance, St. Patrick's Day is listed... Starting
    at 1AM March 17, and ending 1AM March 18. They are all offset by 1 hour, making them all extend into an extra day. I have my correct TimeZone (Eastern) time zone selected in the Settings section, and the time is displayed correctly on the phone. Also of
    note, the "all day events" were either set up as "all day events" either in Outlook, the phone itself, or Plaxo. Thanks!

triggerx, Feb 2, 2023
  3. otonet Win User
    Bug in OVI Calendar: all-day events now span 2 days

Hi,

doesn't Nokia beta test changes before implementing them?

I just noticed that many of my "all day events" in OVI calendar have been changed automatically to events that have a duration of 1 day. This is a bug, because now they span 2 days (from 0:00 to 0:00 of the following day, I suppose), i.e. an all-day event
    scheduled for, say, Nov. 1, will now be marked as going from Nov. 1 to Nov. 2. Please fix this ASAP.

And BTW, the bug that repeated events cannot be edited if the starting date is in the 1970s is still there: so I cannot even edit manually those birthday entries to make them 1-day events again!

otonet, Feb 2, 2023
  4. O Morcego Win User

All day event spans two days

Whole day appointments not showed correctly

Hi russopa,

this happens because the end data of an all-day event is at 00:00 AM of the following day, so in that view the event wrongly spans to the next day. This is already in the list of known issues.

Gabriel

O Morcego, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

All day event spans two days

1. All day event spans two days - Similar Threads - event spans days

2. All day event spans two days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All day event spans two days: Hi,I recently upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. In Microsoft Calendar not Outlook, the calendar app, my recurring all-day events span two days instead of one. Saw that this is a recurring issue that is often fixed and then broken again with Outlook. Is there a way to...
  3. Two BSODs in one day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two BSODs in one day: I have had two separate BSOD's, one was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. What failed was win32kfull.sys.The other one said CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, and did not say what failed. I have the bug check for the second BSOD. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ef 0xffffc88628a1a080,...
  4. bluescreens two days in a row

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluescreens two days in a row: Hello,I get random bluescreens with error: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALHere is the minidump folder: https://easyupload.io/m/28mzwyThis becomes extra frustrating when you're in competetive online games....Thank you in advance...
  5. bluescreens two days in a row

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluescreens two days in a row: Hello,I get random bluescreens with error: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALHere is the minidump folder: https://easyupload.io/m/28mzwyThis becomes extra frustrating when you're in competetive online games....Thank you in advance...
  6. bluescreens two days in a row

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSODs every day or two

BSODs every day or two: So almost every day when I got to wake my computer up from sleep my computer starts clicking at me like 20 times and then freezes up and BSODs. I do not know why this is happening but it concerns me about my computer's health....
  8. Issues last two days

Issues last two days: Hi, Last two days sites I use a lot are blocked ie: bbc news, yahoo mail and others. Some work but are very slow to start. ie Gmail, Audible. I have used Edge and Chrome no difference. Tried disabling virus/firewall. No difference. All worked fine before. Not changed or...
  9. Two BSOD in one day

Two BSOD in one day: I got two BSODs today. The latest one is about `IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL`, the previous is something about a page fault (don't remember the actual error code). I am getting quite a lot of BSODs recent weeks, but I only have minidumps for the last two BSODs. See...
  10. Two ESENT event errors happening several times a day??

in Windows 10 Support
    Two ESENT event errors happening several times a day??: Hi, Since Nov. 15 I have seen two ESENT errors (Event 490 and Event 454) every day ... sometimes two or three times a day listed in my Event Viewer. I have googled the daylights out of it and still come up empty ... at least for my computer 'expertise' (meaning 'or lack of')...