Windows 10: All default windows 10 apps aren't working.

Discus and support All default windows 10 apps aren't working. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Everytime I go to open up my apps, nothing opens. This is what https://imgur.com/a/GfDVCkf Anytime I go to click on it, nothing happens. I do scans... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LokiPhobic, Oct 16, 2020.

1. All default windows 10 apps aren't working.

Everytime I go to open up my apps, nothing opens.

This is what https://imgur.com/a/GfDVCkf

Anytime I go to click on it, nothing happens.

I do scans and windows find no corruptions.

I did a "Reset this PC'. Both options "Keep my files" and "Remove everything".

I can't seem to update to version 2004 to see if that fixes it.

I'm completely lost on what to do.

:)

LokiPhobic, Oct 16, 2020
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Windows 10 forgets default apps

I have noticed like not 5mins ago that Winamp just got kicked out of my default apps list in Windows 10 Pro.
    I installed this installation not max 3 weeks ago with fresh downloaded Windows 10 Pro using Microsoft Media Creation Tool, is there a way to fix this bcs I using sfc /scannow don't do a lot for me and I have run it before on this installation.

Before u ask, I have fully updated my Windows 10 with all non-insider/beta updates.

The only thing I have disabled is the uac prompt that popup when u need admin for applications to run bcs it's simply annoying.

I don't remember having all these problems with Windows 8.1 Pro when i was using that and I am really thinking about going back so I can have "fully control" over Windows again with like disabling all the admin crap bcs I feel like it's messing more up and makes things less useful in Windows 10 with all these small problems I have and I read a lot of ppl having problems with various things time and time again where they needed to reinstall Win10 over and over to get it to work fully.

Any advice on how I can get Windows 10 to just work as a "daily driver" without all these small annoying things? *Frown All default windows 10 apps aren't working. :(

puma99dk|, Oct 16, 2020
  3. diego Win User
    Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

All default windows 10 apps aren't working. [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Oct 16, 2020
  4. All default windows 10 apps aren't working.

Default apps are not working in Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the default apps on your computer, let us try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the default apps for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

All default windows 10 apps aren't working.

1. All default windows 10 apps aren't working. - Similar Threads - default apps aren't

2. windows apps aren't working at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows apps aren't working at all: I re-installed windows multiple times because I didn't have any windows program that were working, but now I cannot even open the windows store. It just doesn't open and I tried to fix it with wsreset.exe through run but it just says this error. "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches"...
  3. windows apps aren't working at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows apps aren't working at all: I re-installed windows multiple times because I didn't have any windows program that were working, but now I cannot even open the windows store. It just doesn't open and I tried to fix it with wsreset.exe through run but it just says this error. "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches"...
  4. windows apps aren't working at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Almost all windows 10 apps aren't working after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Almost all windows 10 apps aren't working after clean install: So my Windows 10 got corrupted or something, it didn't boot, after i did i clean install i took my old user files from windows.old and copy pasted them into the new windows installation user files to get everything back to their place and i think thats what did it, i tried a...
  6. Windows UWP Apps aren't working

Windows UWP Apps aren't working: Windows UWP Apps such as files from the microsoft store aren't working I tried changing the permissions but that didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-uwp-apps-arent-working/3736903f-2444-4b69-895c-6db9d71e7a1d
  7. Windows 10 default apps/programs not working at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 default apps/programs not working at all: Windows 10 default apps/programs not working at all I have the Windows 10 upgrade on my desktop PC. Recently, the default programs Photo Viewer, Calendar, ms store, feedback hub,and all the program default expect ms edge and chrome have been failing to open. The photo...
  8. All my standard apps and spotify aren't working

All my standard apps and spotify aren't working: When I try to open any standard apps, nothing happens. This includes opening the microsoft store. If I try to open spotify, it tells me I don't have permission to access this item. This problem started when my Spotify wouldn't open. I couldn't get the app to open, and...
  9. All Windows Default Apps Won't Work, TWINUI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All Windows Default Apps Won't Work, TWINUI: I can't start any apps on windows, such as the app store itself, the mail app, or Groove Music. Help would be much appreciated, the troubleshooter doesn't do anything and I already tried restorehealth in the command prompt. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. ALL Apps aren't working in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    ALL Apps aren't working in Windows 10?: Hello, as already mentioned in the title all of my Windows Apps suddenly stopped working. I can click on them and they launch, and for apps with music (for example games) the music is even playing. But they only stay in the "background", won't show on my desktop and I can't...