Windows 10: All detected items in the history of windows defender windows 8.1

Discus and support All detected items in the history of windows defender windows 8.1 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; For how long do the All Detected Items stay in the history section of Windows defender in windows 8.1?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NikSi1, Sep 17, 2020.

1. NikSi1 Win User

All detected items in the history of windows defender windows 8.1

For how long do the All Detected Items stay in the history section of Windows defender in windows 8.1?

:)

NikSi1, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Zehlewi Win User

Clearing Windows Defender history

Hey, what you need to do is so simple, just follow the steps below exactly in order:
    1. Turn OFF Real-time Protection
    2. Turn OFF Cloud-delivered Protection
    3. Go to this folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\History\Service
    4. Delete the contents in the folder
    5. Turn ON Real-time Protection
    6. Turn ON Cloud-delivered Protection
    That's it... Now check protection History, it's empty.
    Done!

Zehlewi, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 17, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

1. All detected items in the history of windows defender windows 8.1 - Similar Threads - detected items history

2. Windows security/Windows defender detects a deleted item

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security/Windows defender detects a deleted item: Windows Security/Windows defender keeps detecting the same item I deleted months ago.It also detects the same file I mentioned multiple times:somehow can't upload a screenshotI tried restarting my pc several times. Didn't work.I also tried deleting the scans folder in...
  3. Windows security/Windows defender detects a deleted item

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security/Windows defender detects a deleted item: Windows Security/Windows defender keeps detecting the same item I deleted months ago.It also detects the same file I mentioned multiple times:somehow can't upload a screenshotI tried restarting my pc several times. Didn't work.I also tried deleting the scans folder in...
  4. Windows Defender skipping items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender skipping items: Hello again, I did a scan today and it found 0 threats, but it said "Windows Defender skipped items due to exclusions or network scanning settings" this has never happened before, what does this mean? Oh and could it be because I restored the false positive trojan that I had...
  5. Windows Defender skipping items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender skipping items: Hello again, I did a scan today and it found 0 threats, but it said "Windows Defender skipped items due to exclusions or network scanning settings" this has never happened before, what does this mean? Oh and could it be because I restored the false positive trojan that I had...
  6. Windows Defender History

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender History: Just a little while ago Defender reported it detected something severe. I should have noted the file and location, but in my haste I did not. I asked Defender to remove the offending file. When I saw it classed it as severe I just started running scans. Malwarebytes (free...
  7. Missing Items in Protection history for Windows Defender on my Windows 10 laptop Dell...

Missing Items in Protection history for Windows Defender on my Windows 10 laptop Dell...: Why can't I view the protection history for Windows Defender on my Windows 10 laptop? It appears to have been erased. Defender detected a couple of virus threats on this laptop last September. I quarantined them and successfully removed one of them. The other one...
  8. How to clear Defender Detection History

How to clear Defender Detection History: Split from this thread. how did you do it. i have been trying for weeks can you plz be vary detailed and explain it to me. I'm vary new to using a computer. this would truly make my day....
  9. windows Defender for Windows 8

windows Defender for Windows 8: windows defender has been disabled on my WINDOWS 8 laptop. I DO NOT WANT TO UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10. how can i re-install Windows Defender on my WINDOWS 8 laptop? [Moderator Edit: Moved from: Windows \ Windows 8 \ Security & Privacy \ Security and Privacy]...
  10. Windows Defender 8(8/8.1) vs Windows Defender 10

Windows Defender 8(8/8.1) vs Windows Defender 10: Can you please let me know the various endpoint security features offered via windows defender 8 and windows defender 10. I also heard MS is offering ATP support on Windows 8 , so if that is the case, I can buy some time to migrate to windows 10 and still purchase ATP ?...