Windows 10: All Documents lost

Discus and support All Documents lost in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have lost all my documents after your last update and I need my resume ASAP I don't understand your last instructions and I am so unhappy with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CrystalRhodes1, Nov 9, 2020.

1. All Documents lost

I have lost all my documents after your last update and I need my resume ASAP I don't understand your last instructions and I am so unhappy with Microsoft but I have to use it. It use to be user friendly but not anymore. I want my documents back on my computer! I am not a scammer just need my resume ASAP

:)

CrystalRhodes1, Nov 9, 2020

2. Lost Word documents

Hi LornaRadke,

Firs check your recycle bin folder probably you can find your lost file there. If not found there then try another way of searching your lost documents file by their name in the search box.

Still not found, then apply these manual steps: Open MS Word > click the File Tab > Click Manage Document >select Recover Unsaved Documents from the drop-down
    list > Check for your missing file in the dialog box >Open the recovered Word document > click the Save As button in the top banner.

Probably you will find your lost documents on this list.

Finally if not shows there then try the last alternative option i.e. third party free data recovery programs like Recuva, stellar data recovery free edition, recoverit, etc. These utility programs completely free and can help you to recover your lost
    files. You can try your luck. Thanks

SandraMcgray, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Lost documents after Windows update.

Here are two suggestions:

• Have a look in the folder C:\Windows.old\Users\MjKoval\Documents.
    Implement a robust backup scheme. If you have very important documents then they must be stored on two independent media.
    Do not wait until they are lost.

Frederik Long, Nov 9, 2020
  4. jl2509 Win User

All Documents lost

Lost facility on Documents screen

Hi

Change the settings in folder options to show the quick access menu. I assume this is what you mean?
    Post back if not

• Open the File Explorer.
    • Tap on View and click on Options.
    • Change the option Open File Explorer to: from "This PC" to "Quick Access"

All Documents lost [​IMG]

jl2509, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

All Documents lost

1. All Documents lost - Similar Threads - Documents lost

2. I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER: I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER, HOW TO FIND THE FILE I SEND FOR PRINTING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-loste-my-document-i-send-to-printer/72601ca4-898f-4f9f-a0f6-56253c1f6b01
  3. I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER: I LOSTE MY DOCUMENT I SEND TO PRINTER, HOW TO FIND THE FILE I SEND FOR PRINTING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-loste-my-document-i-send-to-printer/72601ca4-898f-4f9f-a0f6-56253c1f6b01
  4. During reconnect my OneDrive back to my PC and backup the Desktop and Documents i lost my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During reconnect my OneDrive back to my PC and backup the Desktop and Documents i lost my...: During reconnect my OneDrive back to my PC and backup the Desktop and Documents i lost my local Desktop files and i see the old desktop saved on OneDrive, when i unlink the OneDrive my Desktop folder not showing either on Users/xxxx/Desktop or Users/xxxx/OneDrive/Desktop ,...
  5. During reconnect my OneDrive back to my PC and backup the Desktop and Documents i lost my...

During reconnect my OneDrive back to my PC and backup the Desktop and Documents i lost my...: During reconnect my OneDrive back to my PC and backup the Desktop and Documents i lost my local Desktop files and i see the old desktop saved on OneDrive, when i unlink the OneDrive my Desktop folder not showing either on Users/xxxx/Desktop or Users/xxxx/OneDrive/Desktop ,...
  6. Unnamed Document Lost After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unnamed Document Lost After Windows 10 Update: This is on Windows 10 64-Bit and Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016. Yesterday I left my PC up to leave the apartment. When I came back Windows was updating. When it came back up, my Firefox tabs were still open; but a Word document I started but did not name did not....
  7. Unnamed Document Lost After Windows 10 Update

Unnamed Document Lost After Windows 10 Update: This is on Windows 10 64-Bit and Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016. Yesterday I left my PC up to leave the apartment. When I came back Windows was updating. When it came back up, my Firefox tabs were still open; but a Word document I started but did not name did not....
  8. Windows 10 has auto upgraded to version 22H2. Now I have lost all my documents and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 has auto upgraded to version 22H2. Now I have lost all my documents and...: Windows 10 has automatically upgraded to version 22H2, but it has deleted all my documents and pictures, plus some apps., including Word and Excel programs. In other words a disaster! Can anyone suggest how I might get these back, please? Thanks....
  9. Windows 10 has auto upgraded to version 22H2. Now I have lost all my documents and...

Windows 10 has auto upgraded to version 22H2. Now I have lost all my documents and...: Windows 10 has automatically upgraded to version 22H2, but it has deleted all my documents and pictures, plus some apps., including Word and Excel programs. In other words a disaster! Can anyone suggest how I might get these back, please? Thanks....
  10. Windows 10 has auto upgraded to version 22H2. Now I have lost all my documents and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade