Windows 10: All downloaded files as HTML

Discus and support All downloaded files as HTML in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi my name is Ali Ayman, when I'm trying to download any file, folder, picture or an application from any browser it's been saved as HTML document and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ali-Ayman, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Ali-Ayman Win User

All downloaded files as HTML

Hi my name is Ali Ayman, when I'm trying to download any file, folder, picture or an application from any browser it's been saved as HTML document and I don't know how to solve this problem.

Note : PLEASE ANSWER QUICKLY.

:)

Ali-Ayman, Feb 24, 2019

2. How .html > .doc

To save the web page as HTML, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the web page that you want to save as HTML.
    • The Save As dialog window appears. Select Web Page, Complete in the Save as type dropdown.
    • The web page is now saved as a set of HTML file.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Feb 24, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

How To Open HTML Files

Hi Doug,

You can open HTML files with Internet Explorer or the Edge Browser . . .

Right click an HTML file, choose Open - With

On the resulting dialog, check the box marked 'Always open html file . .. '

Then in the list look for Edge or Internet Explorer

If they do not appear, scroll to the bottom of that list and click 'More Apps' to find them

DaveM121, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

1. All downloaded files as HTML - Similar Threads - downloaded files HTML

2. Trouble with HTML files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with HTML files: I am having troubles trying to access HTML files when they are put in a new folder.Once the file zoomable map is downloaded, I use save as, I can access it all the time, but if I try to file it in another folder then open, it will not open the map, it only displays a lot of...
  3. Trouble with HTML files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with HTML files: I am having troubles trying to access HTML files when they are put in a new folder.Once the file zoomable map is downloaded, I use save as, I can access it all the time, but if I try to file it in another folder then open, it will not open the map, it only displays a lot of...
  4. "Save As" Application "Not Responding" When HTML Files Are Downloaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Save As" Application "Not Responding" When HTML Files Are Downloaded: When I attempt to download HTML files, the "Save As" function doesn't allow me to save but comes up with "Not Responding". But it allows me to save JPG files just fine. I can also upload JPGs as you can see by the included screenshot.I've tried disabling my Ad Blocker and my...
  5. "Save As" Application "Not Responding" When HTML Files Are Downloaded

"Save As" Application "Not Responding" When HTML Files Are Downloaded: When I attempt to download HTML files, the "Save As" function doesn't allow me to save but comes up with "Not Responding". But it allows me to save JPG files just fine. I can also upload JPGs as you can see by the included screenshot.I've tried disabling my Ad Blocker and my...
  6. File Explorer - All PDF files changed to "Chrome HTML" file type - including new PDF downloads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer - All PDF files changed to "Chrome HTML" file type - including new PDF downloads: File Explorer - All PDF files changed to "Chrome HTML" file type - including new PDF downloadsFriends,I appreciate your help. All my existing PDF files in a File Explorer-Desktop folder have been converted to Chrome HTML Document file type - both existing files and any new...
  7. File Explorer - All PDF files changed to "Chrome HTML" file type - including new PDF downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer - All PDF files changed to "Chrome HTML" file type - including new PDF downloads: File Explorer - All PDF files changed to "Chrome HTML" file type - including new PDF downloadsFriends,I appreciate your help. All my existing PDF files in a File Explorer-Desktop folder have been converted to Chrome HTML Document file type - both existing files and any new...
  8. File Explorer - All PDF files changed to "Chrome HTML" file type - including new PDF downloads

9. A rar file changes into a Microsoft Edge Html document after downloading. And the html...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A rar file changes into a Microsoft Edge Html document after downloading. And the html...: Hello, This is Ashwin. I have a desktop with Windows 10. When i download a rar file from the website, it automatically changes into a Microsoft HTML document when the download finishes and I also can't extract the file using WinRar and BreeZip. Please help with my question....
  10. All downloaded files are in HTML format, specially software. Please help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All downloaded files are in HTML format, specially software. Please help.: whenever I download any file on my pc by default its in chrome html format. I tried downloading Samsung DEX on to my pc using link on smasung's website or ccleaner for filehippo.com everything is in html format. tried troubleshooting but nothing works . please help. *** in...