Windows 10: All downloads are stuck on pending.

Discus and support All downloads are stuck on pending. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; All of my downloads in the microsoft store are stuck on pending, and none of them are starting to download. This also means I can't download anything... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TobyForge, Jun 14, 2019.

1. TobyForge Win User

All downloads are stuck on pending.

All of my downloads in the microsoft store are stuck on pending, and none of them are starting to download. This also means I can't download anything in the xbox (beta) with the game pass.

:)

TobyForge, Jun 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 store on phone stuck pending

Yes! Yes! Yes! I have found the solution a little bit typical but it will save you from resets and losing your data.

STEPS

1. Select update all in downloads and updates in store in windows 10 mobile phone.

2. Let them start downloading .

3. Now select pause all in same menu.

4. This time you will get two option in front of all apps resume and cancel even on those apps which are stuck.

5. Now cancel the every app from list by clicking on cross one by one.

6. Now you have got empty download list but still you will see stuck apps in phone's app list at pending.

7. Again open the store and search there for the same app which is stuck on your phone.

8. Click on install on app page in store and wait.

9. A pop up menu will come written something went wrong just close it and keep waiting on same page.

10. Now the final step app will start downloading automatically and what you have to do is just click on cross when it comes.

11. BINGO! App has been removed from your app list no hard reset no lose of data just a little patience is required i have found the solution myself because i was sailing in same boat.

sahilsharma125, Jun 14, 2019
  3. WP8: All my podcasts are stuck in 'Pending'

I noticed this morning that none of my podcast subscriptions had been updated. When I looked at the list of Downloads in the Store, I saw that all the missing episodes were there and marked as "Pending". There was also two episodes that I'd
    successfully downloaded and listened to a few days ago -- one of those episodes was listed as "Completed" and another was listed "Waiting for Wi-Fi".

(NOTE: I know that the out-of-the-box setting for podcast downloads requires a connection to wifi. I've been connected to wifi for at least the last 24 hours.)

I think that the Podcast app is horked and is stuck in some kind of error state.

I've tried:

- toggling wifi

- restarting the phone

- enabling podcast download over 4G

- restarting the phone after disabling wifi

- deleting some of the pending episodes

- connecting to a different wifi SSID

Anyone have any suggestions?

-Ben

Benjamin Day, Jun 14, 2019
  4. All downloads are stuck on pending.

App stuck in pending download state

I am in this situation as well. Sadly the download got stuck using the "trial" version of the game, so now when I go to game information page, it says "check install". This is of course useless as it brings me to the download screen where the item is pending,
    but never starts. (I have tried the steps above, although I don't quite want to factory reset the device quite yet).

Kazimieras, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

All downloads are stuck on pending.

1. All downloads are stuck on pending. - Similar Threads - downloads are stuck

2. Update stuck on pending download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update stuck on pending download: Hi, I recently switched from W7 to W10 and couldnt procced with Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 27.20.1034.6 update. I guess this is why I cannot start any game through GeforceNow. I did try some command line forcestop and manual install, or delete cache to check for...
  3. Update stuck on pending download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update stuck on pending download: Hi, I recently switched from W7 to W10 and couldnt procced with Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 27.20.1034.6 update. I guess this is why I cannot start any game through GeforceNow. I did try some command line forcestop and manual install, or delete cache to check for...
  4. Update stuck on pending download

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Downloads stuck on pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloads stuck on pending: When I download applications from the Microsoft Store, they will be stuck on downloading, and they have been since I downloaded them, which is confusing for me. I have my VPN disabled and the Microsoft Store isn't indicating anything that is downloading. Clicking the buttons...
  6. Downloads stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads stuck on pending: When I download applications from the Microsoft Store, they will be stuck on downloading, and they have been since I downloaded them, which is confusing for me. I have my VPN disabled and the Microsoft Store isn't indicating anything that is downloading. Clicking the buttons...
  7. Downloads stuck on pending

8. Downloading an App and it is stuck on pending

Downloading an App and it is stuck on pending: I wanted to play some Minecraft Windows 10 Edition with friends today so I went to play Minecraft but it wasn't loading. I then decided to re install Minecraft. I uninstalled Minecraft and I installed it again. I come back from calling and talking with my friends and when I...
  9. Stuck on PENDING DOWNLOADS....

Stuck on PENDING DOWNLOADS....: As of 1/6/20, I have not been able to complete Windows update because there are 4 updates that just sit there at "Pending Download" !!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-pending-downloads/7a8c2f72-42f1-4343-aa96-f9817c9ec6a3
  10. Update stuck on download pending

Update stuck on download pending: I've tried everything I can find on google. Using cmd etc etc I have managed to manually install 3 updates but the 2 left dont seem to install Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.303.1584.0)\ 2019-10 Cumulative Update for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. all windows downloads stuck at pending