Windows 10: All downloads, photos, documents disappeared after microsoft automatic updates...

Discus and support All downloads, photos, documents disappeared after microsoft automatic updates... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All downloads, photos, documents disappeared after Microsoft auto automatic updates recently, where are they ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by judithpodewils, Jul 19, 2019.

1. All downloads, photos, documents disappeared after microsoft automatic updates...

All downloads, photos, documents disappeared after Microsoft auto automatic updates recently, where are they ?

:)

judithpodewils, Jul 19, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 19, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile All downloads, photos, documents disappeared after microsoft automatic updates... :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jul 19, 2019
  4. All downloads, photos, documents disappeared after microsoft automatic updates...

Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

All downloads, photos, documents disappeared after microsoft automatic updates...

1. All downloads, photos, documents disappeared after microsoft automatic updates... - Similar Threads - downloads photos documents

2. All of a sudden my photos are disappearing from Microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of a sudden my photos are disappearing from Microsoft photos: As I work on my recent vacation photos to upload to a share site, they disappear. I first selected my favorites and then I noticed the entire selection did not upload. I went back to redo the upload I notice my favorites were undone and no longer in my favorites folder. When...
  3. All of a sudden my photos are disappearing from Microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All of a sudden my photos are disappearing from Microsoft photos: As I work on my recent vacation photos to upload to a share site, they disappear. I first selected my favorites and then I noticed the entire selection did not upload. I went back to redo the upload I notice my favorites were undone and no longer in my favorites folder. When...
  4. After I updated graphic driver all my files: photos, videos, documents have disappeared and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After I updated graphic driver all my files: photos, videos, documents have disappeared and...: It seems after I updated my graphic drivers all of my documents, pictures and videos have seemed to disappear. They are not in the recycle bin, can not be seen with a file backup app, it doesn't seem like I am in a temporary profile, so I have no idea where all of my files...
  5. After I updated graphic driver all my files: photos, videos, documents have disappeared and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After I updated graphic driver all my files: photos, videos, documents have disappeared and...: It seems after I updated my graphic drivers all of my documents, pictures and videos have seemed to disappear. They are not in the recycle bin, can not be seen with a file backup app, it doesn't seem like I am in a temporary profile, so I have no idea where all of my files...
  6. After I updated graphic driver all my files: photos, videos, documents have disappeared and...

7. Microsoft photo bugged after update, photo disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photo bugged after update, photo disappears: Clicking image from Quick access brings image up , but then it disappears.Please help me, this didn't used to happen but very recently whenever I click an image to view from quick access/recent files, the image will come up for a few brief seconds then it will disappear to...
  8. Microsoft photo bugged after update, photo disappears

Microsoft photo bugged after update, photo disappears: Clicking image from Quick access brings image up , but then it disappears.Please help me, this didn't used to happen but very recently whenever I click an image to view from quick access/recent files, the image will come up for a few brief seconds then it will disappear to...
  9. ALL my Documents, Downloads, Pictures Disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ALL my Documents, Downloads, Pictures Disappeared: I turned on my laptop and it began a download of Microsoft Edge, which I didn't agree to, nor do I want. If that isn't bad enough, ALL my Documents, Downloads, and Pictures are gone. I've spent 2 hours searching, and they are nowhere. I can't even restore to an earlier...
  10. All user libraries are empty after a microsoft update - Documents, pictures downloads etc...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All user libraries are empty after a microsoft update - Documents, pictures downloads etc...: My wife today went to use her PC and all her user files are gone. Looks like a windows 10 update is the cause. Appears that the apps are o'k . Can still access the internet . Using Windows 10. This is a disaster. I think the data is still someplace on the on the PC....