Windows 10: All drivers are not working

Discus and support All drivers are not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My lenovo ieapad320 is not working properly.when i turned on my laptop and try to connect it wifi with my android there is no wirless option to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SumantaGhosh, Oct 8, 2018.

1. All drivers are not working

My lenovo ieapad320 is not working properly.when i turned on my laptop and try to connect it wifi with my android there is no wirless option to add.then i tried to connect it with usb cable but it doesn't.when i open network and sharing setting there is nothing.i think my all drivers are not working even i can't play music as there is no sound plz help me

:)

SumantaGhosh, Oct 8, 2018

2. PhysX Driver that Works on all Capable GPUs to be out by August

The drivers should work... I'd suggest throwing it to Pagalms or the GTX 260/280 teaser driver thread... I know there is a list somewhere for it. All you need is the modded .inf file. But, Driver 177.66 don't need the modded .inf... Just go to Guru3d and grab them and install.

Cold Storm, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

All drivers are not working

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

All drivers are not working

1. All drivers are not working - Similar Threads - drivers are working

2. Disabled all drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled all drivers: Hey, so i was following an online procedure to delete old drivers but the instructions were a little unclear and i ended up disabling ALL of my drivers. Im now stuck at the troubleshooting page. I have no system restore points. Ive searched far and wide across the internet...
  3. Disabled all drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabled all drivers: Hey, so i was following an online procedure to delete old drivers but the instructions were a little unclear and i ended up disabling ALL of my drivers. Im now stuck at the troubleshooting page. I have no system restore points. Ive searched far and wide across the internet...
  4. all hp driver are not working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all hp driver are not working anymore: All hp driver are not working since i try to upgrade to windows 11 and then downgrde to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-hp-driver-are-not-working-anymore/4b3e5a1d-c74f-43a3-9702-4827007a372b
  5. all hp driver are not working anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all hp driver are not working anymore: All hp driver are not working since i try to upgrade to windows 11 and then downgrde to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-hp-driver-are-not-working-anymore/4b3e5a1d-c74f-43a3-9702-4827007a372b
  6. all hp driver are not working anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. AMD Driver not working at all

AMD Driver not working at all: My AMD driver has not been working for a long time and I have given up on all of it. I tried everything restarting PC installing new software and it all seems not to work. Every time I uninstall and install again it install the wrong driver before Giving me bluescreens of all...
  8. No USB ports working at all after driver change!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No USB ports working at all after driver change!: So I was trying to set up my oculus rift s, and it said it can’t track the sensors. I looked up a solution and someone said to change the usb driver to something else. Basically it changed the USB3.0 eXtensible Host controller with a different one. I tried it, and when I...
  9. All of the sudden many drivers stopped working??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All of the sudden many drivers stopped working??: Was playing a game everything froze. I restarted the computer now sound isn't working some USB aren't working and there's this mouse circle that keeps blinking when I'm not doing anything? What happened need help submitted by /u/Travisdrey23 [link] [comments]...
  10. Bluetooth drivers stopped working all of the sudden.

Bluetooth drivers stopped working all of the sudden.: I was using my headphones and all of the sudden they stopped working and the laptop speakers started instead. I checked my Bluetooth settings to find that I couldn't turn it on anymore. [ATTACH] I should mention that the Bluetooth icon shoesn't show up in the system tray...