Windows 10: All drivers except C Drive not showing

Discus and support All drivers except C Drive not showing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Except for C: Drive, I am unable to see D, E, F drives SD card is present on my computer. I am not able to see anything under Disk Management also.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vidushi Srivastava, Aug 15, 2022.

1. All drivers except C Drive not showing

Except for C: Drive, I am unable to see D, E, F drives SD card is present on my computer. I am not able to see anything under Disk Management also.I had recently faced an issue where my laptop would try to 'Scan and Install Drivers' and 'Automatic Update Drivers' when turning on the laptop. It was not successful and after multiple attempts and several hours of displaying just black screen, my laptop started but I don't think the drivers were updated.Please help how can I resolve this issue.

:)

Vidushi Srivastava, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

All drivers except C Drive not showing [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Aug 15, 2022
  3. C: drive

Hi Viva,

If you recently made some changes on your machine and needs to access
    C: drive
    , you can do it by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + E.
    • On the left pane, click This PC. It will show you list of different folders. For
      C: drive, it may look like this.

All drivers except C Drive not showing 26098bd9-c4a9-4b92-b7a6-d437f0a281ea.jpg

If you have further queries, feel free to reply to this post.

Amylove Loy, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Anak Win User

All drivers except C Drive not showing

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Thema:

All drivers except C Drive not showing

1. All drivers except C Drive not showing - Similar Threads - drivers except Drive

2. all drives except C are not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all drives except C are not showing up: Disks other than C are not showing up on the files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-drives-except-c-are-not-showing-up/59c367f1-a5d2-4d8d-ac03-c524a7f53d46
  3. all drives except C are not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all drives except C are not showing up: Disks other than C are not showing up on the files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-drives-except-c-are-not-showing-up/59c367f1-a5d2-4d8d-ac03-c524a7f53d46
  4. My all drives went missing except c drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My all drives went missing except c drive.: I have not installed any new software. Also I have run all component tests on my Hp laptop. But all files are inaccessible which were stored in other drives except C. In “this pc” and at all other places I am only able to c drive and no other drives can be found....
  5. My all drives went missing except c drive.

My all drives went missing except c drive.: I have not installed any new software. Also I have run all component tests on my Hp laptop. But all files are inaccessible which were stored in other drives except C. In “this pc” and at all other places I am only able to c drive and no other drives can be found....
  6. Drives disappeared except Windows C:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drives disappeared except Windows C:: Please, can anyone help? I dont know what happened. I have Windows 11 but not very familiar with it. I answered queston if my computer was compatible with Windows 11. Had honestly forgotten I had Windows 11 as I don't use computer very much. Please help! TY...
  7. Drives disappeared except Windows C:

Drives disappeared except Windows C:: Please, can anyone help? I dont know what happened. I have Windows 11 but not very familiar with it. I answered queston if my computer was compatible with Windows 11. Had honestly forgotten I had Windows 11 as I don't use computer very much. Please help! TY...
  8. All drivers except C Drive not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All drivers except C Drive not showing: Except for C: Drive, I am unable to see D, E, F drives SD card is present on my computer. I am not able to see anything under Disk Management also.I had recently faced an issue where my laptop would try to 'Scan and Install Drivers' and 'Automatic Update Drivers' when turning...
  9. All drivers except C Drive not showing

All drivers except C Drive not showing: Except for C: Drive, I am unable to see D, E, F drives SD card is present on my computer. I am not able to see anything under Disk Management also.I had recently faced an issue where my laptop would try to 'Scan and Install Drivers' and 'Automatic Update Drivers' when turning...
  10. All drivers not accessible except "C"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All drivers not accessible except "C": I upgraded my PC from windows 7 to windows 10 Home yesterday. Unfortunately i am not able to access all the partitions except C. Earlier i set permission to the non-Admin users to avoid using these drives, but now from admin user also i can't access any drives. Thanks in...