Windows 10: All drives on my tower have disappeared other than C:

Discus and support All drives on my tower have disappeared other than C: in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Drive E: or F: has previously recognized the insertion of a camera card and would then import photos. This afternoon I inserted the card, and nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RGriffin2, Oct 26, 2020.

1. RGriffin2 Win User

All drives on my tower have disappeared other than C:

Drive E: or F: has previously recognized the insertion of a camera card and would then import photos. This afternoon I inserted the card, and nothing happened. I looked at whatever I could of the system configuration, and it showed a drive E: and inserting the card seemed to induce some action only suggested by the flashing light on the tower. But still nothing. I tried uninstalling the most recent Microsoft update, but that nothing either.

But now even the drive E; no longer shows up in the "This PC" list.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks.

:)

RGriffin2, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Jacee Win User

C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

1. All drives on my tower have disappeared other than C: - Similar Threads - drives tower disappeared

2. C Drive Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C Drive Disappeared: From "optimize drives". Once a month I like to manually defrag and when I went to do it today the only one that was there was E my external hard drive I use for backup. Any help will be appreciated....
  3. C Drive Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C Drive Disappeared: From "optimize drives". Once a month I like to manually defrag and when I went to do it today the only one that was there was E my external hard drive I use for backup. Any help will be appreciated....
  4. C Drive Disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can not create a restore point on drives other than C:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not create a restore point on drives other than C:: Hello, Lately I've been running out of space on my system drive C: so I disabled the system restore point on C: and I'm trying to enable system restore on my other drives but the option is greyed out....
  6. All HDD have gone to write protected other than C:/ ????

in Windows 10 Support
    All HDD have gone to write protected other than C:/ ????: HI Guys I am posting this as a separate issue as i have another ticket open re other issues Other than my C:/ all my other HDD have gone to write protected and cannot fix it. I have tried diskpart attributes disk set readonly solution but didnt work. I have not installed...
  7. All HHD have gone to write protected other than C:/ ????

in Windows 10 Support
    All HHD have gone to write protected other than C:/ ????: HI Guys I am posting this as a separate issue as i have another ticket open re other issues Other than my C:/ all my other HDD have gone to write protected and cannot fix it. I have tried diskpart attributes disk set readonly solution but didnt work. I have not installed...
  8. System Reserved on drive other than C.

System Reserved on drive other than C.: Hi all, Just installed windows from a usb on to a computer I just built and was just about to stripe two drives together, however one of the drives has a System Reserved partition so I cannot do this. Why did the partition go to that drive and not my C drive? Can I move...
  9. Cannot move or install apps on drive other than C:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot move or install apps on drive other than C:: I have a small SSD that has windows installed, and a larger SSD and HDD that I use to store the majority of my programs/files. When I try to install a game like Sea of Thieves or Zoo Tycoon on any other drive than my C drive, it fails during the install step. I have tried...
  10. Install on another drive other than C?

Install on another drive other than C?: So i have the latest windows 10 version, but i cannot seem to install apps to any where except the C drive. And the option to change is disabled. See image attached. Why is it disabled? How do I get it to work ? I am on windows 10 pro if that matters. 33611