Windows 10: All dropbox files have brown box in lower left hand corner of file.

Discus and support All dropbox files have brown box in lower left hand corner of file. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All my Dropbox Files have a brown box on the bottom left hand corner of each file. Just started today, computer with Windows 11 already installed was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tawanda Williams, Sep 11, 2022.

1. All dropbox files have brown box in lower left hand corner of file.

All my Dropbox Files have a brown box on the bottom left hand corner of each file. Just started today, computer with Windows 11 already installed was purchased days ago. Some files don't open and error message "the file cannot be accessed by the system".

:)

Tawanda Williams, Sep 11, 2022

2. Brown box on the corner of Word-Excel-PDF Documents

The file extensions are Valid as they are in "dropbox" and can be opened from multiple other devices. This PC is the only one that randomly started getting the brown box icon on the lower left corner of the file icons and 75% of the files wont open just on that PC

TonyLaurvick, Sep 11, 2022
  3. Brown box on the corner of Word-Excel-PDF Documents

Hi Tony. Were you able to resolve this? I'm having the same issue! Very frustrating. Please let me know if you were able to find a solution.

Roche Agram, Sep 11, 2022
  4. All dropbox files have brown box in lower left hand corner of file.

Brown box on the corner of Word-Excel-PDF Documents

Suddenly today on my wifes Windows 11 PC most of her documents had a brown File box over the bottom left corner of a document and most she can no longer open

She does not use one drive, uses dropbox

receives an error message when trying to open them

Tony Laurvick, Sep 11, 2022
Thema:

All dropbox files have brown box in lower left hand corner of file.

1. All dropbox files have brown box in lower left hand corner of file. - Similar Threads - dropbox files brown

2. How to fix Brown File Box icons on bottom left corner of my files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Brown File Box icons on bottom left corner of my files?: This issue started happening recently and now I cannot open up documents that show that little file box in the corner I tried multiple fixes such as refreshing one drive or logging out and back in again I even did a full reset of my system but nothing seems to remove them. I...
  3. How to fix Brown File Box icons on bottom left corner of my files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Brown File Box icons on bottom left corner of my files?: This issue started happening recently and now I cannot open up documents that show that little file box in the corner I tried multiple fixes such as refreshing one drive or logging out and back in again I even did a full reset of my system but nothing seems to remove them. I...
  4. How do I remove files with brown boxes in the corner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove files with brown boxes in the corner?: Hello,I have researched this situation before, but I am having trouble removing files with the brown boxes in the corner of the icon.I have tried clicking "Always remain on my computer" on OneDrive, and its still there. I have uninstalled OneDrive I don't even use it as a...
  5. How do I remove files with brown boxes in the corner?

How do I remove files with brown boxes in the corner?: Hello,I have researched this situation before, but I am having trouble removing files with the brown boxes in the corner of the icon.I have tried clicking "Always remain on my computer" on OneDrive, and its still there. I have uninstalled OneDrive I don't even use it as a...
  6. All dropbox files have brown box in lower left hand corner of file.

All dropbox files have brown box in lower left hand corner of file.: All my Dropbox Files have a brown box on the bottom left hand corner of each file. Just started today, computer with Windows 11 already installed was purchased days ago. Some files don't open and error message "the file cannot be accessed by the system"....
  7. What are these brown box icons in left bottom corner of my files??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are these brown box icons in left bottom corner of my files??: Does anyone know where these small brown box icons came from and what they mean?? I suddenly have these little brown icons looks like a small file box on most of my files, Word, pdf, photos, etc. I've googled the daylights out of this and apparently lots of folks have the...
  8. What are these brown box icons in left bottom corner of my files??

What are these brown box icons in left bottom corner of my files??: Does anyone know where these small brown box icons came from and what they mean?? I suddenly have these little brown icons looks like a small file box on most of my files, Word, pdf, photos, etc. I've googled the daylights out of this and apparently lots of folks have the...
  9. White box in upper left hand corner of desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    White box in upper left hand corner of desktop.: Hi, I recently purchased a new Dell laptop for my kid and put some Microsoft Family time limits on it. My son has kept on coming to me and showing me a white bar at the top left corner of the desktop. The bar will hide all of the apps until clicked on twice. One clicked on,...
  10. icons have 2people in lower left corner in white box

in Windows 10 Customization
    icons have 2people in lower left corner in white box: Help....where did these white sharing squares on my icon come from and how do I get them off my icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-have-2people-in-lower-left-corner-in-white/bd389cab-c443-4dc8-a15d-7e59ef637a21