Windows 10: All emails and documents lost after windows 10 update

Discus and support All emails and documents lost after windows 10 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloLast friday, when shutting down the pc, it asked if i want to update, then shut down.Now when i switch pc on, all my word documents are missing,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PoovendarenGovender, Dec 8, 2021.

1. All emails and documents lost after windows 10 update

HelloLast friday, when shutting down the pc, it asked if i want to update, then shut down.Now when i switch pc on, all my word documents are missing, and outlook tab on taskbar is missing.It is asking me to setup up email account again.Why is this happening and how can i get my docs back.I tried doing system restore but it says there is no backup or system restore point.please help.

:)

PoovendarenGovender, Dec 8, 2021

2. Lost documents after Windows update.

Here are two suggestions:

• Have a look in the folder C:\Windows.old\Users\MjKoval\Documents.
    Implement a robust backup scheme. If you have very important documents then they must be stored on two independent media.
    Do not wait until they are lost.

Frederik Long, Dec 8, 2021
  3. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Dec 8, 2021
  4. All emails and documents lost after windows 10 update

Lost Word documents

Hi LornaRadke,

Firs check your recycle bin folder probably you can find your lost file there. If not found there then try another way of searching your lost documents file by their name in the search box.

Still not found, then apply these manual steps: Open MS Word > click the File Tab > Click Manage Document >select Recover Unsaved Documents from the drop-down
    list > Check for your missing file in the dialog box >Open the recovered Word document > click the Save As button in the top banner.

Probably you will find your lost documents on this list.

Finally if not shows there then try the last alternative option i.e. third party free data recovery programs like Recuva, stellar data recovery free edition, recoverit, etc. These utility programs completely free and can help you to recover your lost
    files. You can try your luck. Thanks

SandraMcgray, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

All emails and documents lost after windows 10 update

1. All emails and documents lost after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - emails documents lost

2. All emails and documents lost after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All emails and documents lost after windows 10 update: HelloLast friday, when shutting down the pc, it asked if i want to update, then shut down.Now when i switch pc on, all my word documents are missing, and outlook tab on taskbar is missing.It is asking me to setup up email account again.Why is this happening and how can i get...
  3. All emails and documents lost after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All emails and documents lost after windows 10 update: HelloLast friday, when shutting down the pc, it asked if i want to update, then shut down.Now when i switch pc on, all my word documents are missing, and outlook tab on taskbar is missing.It is asking me to setup up email account again.Why is this happening and how can i get...
  4. All Documents lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All Documents lost: I have lost all my documents after your last update and I need my resume ASAP I don't understand your last instructions and I am so unhappy with Microsoft but I have to use it. It use to be user friendly but not anymore. I want my documents back on my computer! I am not a...
  5. Lost document after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost document after Windows 10 update: Hi, guys I really need some help. I was writing a document on Mord (Windows 10) and I left to go somewhere for a while. I noticed before I left that I had a Windows update pending (2004) but decided that I would come back and take care of it. I came back and my laptop was...
  6. lost Word document after updating in Windows 10!

lost Word document after updating in Windows 10!: Help! So we did the latest Windows update in Windows 10, and a super-important Word document somehow disappeared, it seems... We searched for the file of course in all of C:, and it shows up in "Recent" and "Recent Items," but attempting to open it gets the "shortcut can't...
  7. lost all emails all email folders and cannot receive emails after last updates

lost all emails all email folders and cannot receive emails after last updates: Help! prehistoric dinasour has lost all emails and cannot receive any after updates today Can someone help? I looked at prior similar question, but going to settings did nothing...
  8. Document Lost after update

Document Lost after update: Good Afternoon Excuse my English, I am Afrikaans. I need urgent help. I am a teacher who updated my windows last week. Since I updated some of my documents have just disappeared out of some of my folders. It is documents that I urgently need back. When I go to WORD and...
  9. Lost documents after Windows update.

Lost documents after Windows update.: How can I recover my documents folder deleted by recent Windows 10 update. I am desperately looking for help with this. I have looked in the suggested folders etc., but no luck. My pictures are there but the documents folder is GONE. Please help. Very important documents have...
  10. Lost all my documents after an update

Lost all my documents after an update: I was with tech support yesterday and he did an update to fix my problems, which didn't work, and I lost all my documents. I did a "restore to earlier date" and they are still missing. How do I get them back?...