Windows 10: All enabled startup items are not measured in task manager

Discus and support All enabled startup items are not measured in task manager in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to fix? [img] 73791 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ztartennery, Dec 31, 2016.

1. All enabled startup items are not measured in task manager

How to fix?

All enabled startup items are not measured in task manager [​IMG]

:)

ztartennery, Dec 31, 2016

2. Start-up Impact "not measured" in Task Manager

Running windows 10,, I disabled all items in startup column in task manager, restart, then enable all items, restart again, now shows impact measured. Hope this helps.

SBDelaware, Dec 31, 2016
  3. restoring task manager services

Task manager contains startup programs. As said, Services are managed by services.msc.

If you want to change the startup items, Open Task manager and click on Startup tab.

Right-click any item you wish to enable or disable

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 31, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

All enabled startup items are not measured in task manager

I am not able to answer your question, mine is also showing Not measured. Anyway, I think that even when they are not measured you should really think your start-up policy again, what is important and what not.

I mean, how on earth can you still have a functioning PC with all those start-up items? Judging by the scroll bar at right and the 29 items shown, you must have close to 90 items on that list, 90 programs starting every time you boot to Windows! Incredible, I have to say I have never seen so bad start-up list.

Of course I can only compare to mine; I do some heavy duty work with this machine, have lots of software installed, yet my list has 9 items, three of them disabled:

My list could be down to 6 items if I just found a way to completely remove Logitech Download Assistant, uninstalled Skype Desktop because I am using new Skype app instead, and didn't need VMware in those rare occasions I select Hypervisor OFF mode in boot menu to turn off Hyper-V to be able to use VMware.

I seriously doubt that you need all those programs running every time Windows is started.

Kari, Jan 1, 2017
  5. DooGie Win User
    I normally check my startup items using Autoruns but checking with Task Manager all I see is this.

I have trimmed it to death however *Smile

DooGie, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

All enabled startup items are not measured in task manager

1. All enabled startup items are not measured in task manager - Similar Threads - enabled startup items

2. Task Manager does not display 'enabled' Startup Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager does not display 'enabled' Startup Apps: Windows Version 22H2 OS Build 22623.1037After launching Task Manager, selecting option Startup Apps displays only 'disabled' apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-does-not-display-enabled-startup-apps/4bf20ec5-0368-40be-a634-6f52d6bf340c
  3. Task Manager does not display 'enabled' Startup Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager does not display 'enabled' Startup Apps: Windows Version 22H2 OS Build 22623.1037After launching Task Manager, selecting option Startup Apps displays only 'disabled' apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-does-not-display-enabled-startup-apps/4bf20ec5-0368-40be-a634-6f52d6bf340c
  4. There are no startup items to display; Startup items not appearing in Task Manager

in Windows 10 News
    There are no startup items to display; Startup items not appearing in Task Manager: [ATTACH]If Startup apps are not appearing in the Task Manager & you see a message There are no startup items to display then this post is sure to help you. This issue can occur if the Startup folder or the Common Startup folder, which are Windows OS folders, have got...
  5. Task Manager doesn't list all startup items

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Manager doesn't list all startup items: i messed up big time backing appdata folder and using it with a clean install i did couple of months ago, i had the issue of no startup item showing in task manager and now only 3 of them shows, idk why not msi afterburner or bandicam or any new app i install. I once upgraded...
  6. Task Manager/Startup Shows Application "Not Measured"

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager/Startup Shows Application "Not Measured": Came across a rather obscure issue this evening on a user's PC. Three of the user's PC programs were listed as "Not Measured" in the Task Manager/Startup tab. Associated with that issue was another issue: those applications should have created icons in the Notification area,...
  7. Task Manager Startup Items missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager Startup Items missing: This is weird. It's empty. [img] The Services are all On in System Configuration. [img] Restarted & everything. What could be the problem? *Eek 132611
  8. Task Manager Disable Startup Items

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager Disable Startup Items: I have been doing some research online but unable to find an answer to a question. I have been looking into the methods of disabling auto startup applications within Windows. Before you link articles, I already know about how to disable the auto start programs in Task Manager...
  9. Task Manager Startup impact not measured

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager Startup impact not measured: This seems to be a common problem. Task Manager under Start-up tab under Start-up impact shows everything not measured. Everything else fine. Ideas? 84370
  10. Can't remove items from Task Manager-Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't remove items from Task Manager-Startup: Hello ! When I was using windows 7 , I was able to delete an item from startup list ( MsConfig-Startup), using this Registry path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg But on windows 10 there's no a such path. ( I don't want to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. task manager startup all listed as not measured

2. windows are measured language:en

3. How to avoid not measured in Task Manager

4. task manager startup impact not measured,
  5. computer task manager show start up impact not measured Windows 10