Windows 10: All essentials program seems corrupted after windows reset

Discus and support All essentials program seems corrupted after windows reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Got infected with a virus somehow that makes me unable to open exe files and some other files mysteriously removed. So I ran a system reset, keep my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kianthama Janurjati, Jun 22, 2021.

1. All essentials program seems corrupted after windows reset

Got infected with a virus somehow that makes me unable to open exe files and some other files mysteriously removed. So I ran a system reset, keep my personal files, and reinstalling windows locally since its a laptop, it comes with a built-in OS.After the reinstall, i ran defender and found out there are 4 virus detected remaining. Since then I blocked it and defender doesn't seem to detect any virus. But all my exe files are still "corrupted". Task Manager can't be opened directly via right-clicking the taskbar, and I need to go directly to system32, and then "run with administrator" to mak

:)

Kianthama Janurjati, Jun 22, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 22, 2021
  4. All essentials program seems corrupted after windows reset

Winows-10 Essentials 12 will not recognize my email address

Hi Barb,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to repair Windows Essentials by following the steps provided below:

• In the search bar, type Control Panel and press Enter.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • In the list, right click on Windows Live Essentials and select
      Repair.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

All essentials program seems corrupted after windows reset

1. All essentials program seems corrupted after windows reset - Similar Threads - essentials program seems

2. Windows corrupted after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows corrupted after factory reset: Hi, i am unable to login via normal login due to user profile not found.When i tried to reinstall the windows in safe mode, i can't. I can only open microsoft edge and my computer in safe mode. Explorer.exe, desktop, control panel are all missing.I tried to download via...
  3. Windows corrupted after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows corrupted after factory reset: Hi, i am unable to login via normal login due to user profile not found.When i tried to reinstall the windows in safe mode, i can't. I can only open microsoft edge and my computer in safe mode. Explorer.exe, desktop, control panel are all missing.I tried to download via...
  4. Windows corrupted after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My Windows seems completely corrupted and can not system reset itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows seems completely corrupted and can not system reset itself.: About 3 weeks back I was receiving a DCP_WATCHDOG error. I got a COMSCI friend to help me scan for corrupted files and update my drivers. The command prompt scan found like 2 files and fixed them, and my drivers were all up to date. Since then, no issues until yesterday.When...
  6. Windows 11 corrupted after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 corrupted after reset: Hi, i am in dire of help after stupidly installing a malware to my pc. I tried reseting the whole pc to prevent further damage but after the reset was over the window files seem to be corrupted. I tried signing in and the “ The user profile service failed the sign in” would...
  7. Windows 11 corrupted after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 corrupted after reset: Hi, i am in dire of help after stupidly installing a malware to my pc. I tried reseting the whole pc to prevent further damage but after the reset was over the window files seem to be corrupted. I tried signing in and the “ The user profile service failed the sign in” would...
  8. TextInputFramework.dll seems to be corrupt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TextInputFramework.dll seems to be corrupt.: The TextInputFramework.dll file is causing Destiny 2 to crash. It doesn't cause the problem in any other game. I don't think it is a hardware issue as it only happens in Destiny when I try to open the chat. I have tried everything else I could find on the problem, but I...
  9. Windows Defender closing Essential Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender closing Essential Program: Hi there. I have been having troubles opening a program I need to file my taxes because I suspect Windows Defender terminates the program every time I open it. I would like to mention that the program is provided by our Bureau of Internal Revenue, and it contains the forms...
  10. Microsoft Security Essentials: Does "allow program" allow the infected program, or all...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Security Essentials: Does "allow program" allow the infected program, or all...: I've searched and been unable to find an answer to this question, because Microsoft is unaware that their instructions are dangerously ambiguous. When Microsoft Security Essentials gives you the options to Remove, Quarantine, or Allow "a program", what does "Allow" mean?...