Windows 10: All existing issues with Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update)

Discus and support All existing issues with Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update) in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft maintains a list of known issues of the new Windows 10 feature update, Windows 10 May 2019 Update or Windows 10 version 1903. The rollout of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by GHacks, May 22, 2019.

1. GHacks
    GHacks New Member

All existing issues with Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update)

Microsoft maintains a list of known issues of the new Windows 10 feature update, Windows 10 May 2019 Update or Windows 10 version 1903.

The rollout of the new version of Windows started on May 21, 2019; not every system may be upgraded right away as Microsoft plans to increase the quota gradually to monitor feedback carefully.

The known issues page lists 12 issues currently a day after release. Some of these issues are minor, e.g. Night Light settings not saving correctly in some occasions while others, e.g. AMD Raid driver incompatibilities or not being able to discover or connect to Bluetooth devices, are major.

All existing issues with Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update) windows-10-1903-known-issues.png

All issues are listed as being under investigation currently. Workarounds are available for some.

The following issues are known currently:

1. Display brightness may not respond to adjustments
    2. Audio not working with Dolby Atmos headphones and home theater
    3. Duplicate folders and documents showing in user profile directory
    4. Error attempting to update with external USB device or memory card attached
    5. Unable to discover or connect to Bluetooth devices
    6. Night light settings do not apply in some cases
    7. Intel Audio displays an intcdaud.sys notification
    8. Cannot launch Camera app
    9. Intermittent loss of Wi-Fi connectivity
    10. AMD RAID driver incompatibility
    11. D3D applications and games may fail to enter full-screen mode on rotated displays
    12. Older versions of BattlEye anti-cheat software incompatible

Display brightness may not respond to adjustments

Affects Windows 10 devices with Intel hardware. Brightness changes may not apply immediately. A restart should resolve that so that the changes are applied.

Update block in place.

Audio not working with Dolby Atmos headphones and home theater

Affects the two Dolby Atmos applications that are available on the Microsoft Store and may lead to a loss of audio. Microsoft notes that the issue is caused by a licensing configuration error.

Update block in place.

Duplicate folders and documents showing in user profile directory

The issue affects systems on which certain known folders, e.g. Desktop or Downloads, were redirected to another location. Users may see empty folders in the default location after the upgrade.

Update block in place.

Error attempting to update with external USB device or memory card attached

The update to Windows 10 version 1903 fails if an external USB device or a SD memory card is attached to the system during the upgrade. Microsoft notes that this may also affect internal hard drives.

Update block in place.

Unable to discover or connect to Bluetooth devices

Compatibility issues with certain Realtek and Qualcomm Bluetooth radios causes discovery and connection issues. Updates to newer drivers may resolve the issues. For Qualcomm, Microsoft recommends drivers greater than 10.0.1.11, for Realtek, driver versions greater than 1.5.1011.0.

Night light settings do not apply in some cases

Night light settings may not be saved under certain circumstances. Microsoft recommends disabling and enabling the feature, or restarting the computer.

Intel Audio displays an intcdaud.sys notification

Windows 10 may display What needs your attention when trying to upgrade systems with certain Intel Display Audio device drivers. If the issue refers to intcdaud.sys, the system is affected and that may result in higher than normal battery usage.

Microsoft recommends that admins click on back to stop the upgrade.

Update block in place.

Cannot launch Camera app

Users on devices with Intel RealSense SR300 and Intel RealSense S200 cameras may not be able to use the Camera app. The error "Close other apps, error code: 0XA00F4243" may be displayed when the Camera app is started.

Temporary workarounds include unplugging the camera and plugging it back in, disabling and re-enabling the driver in the Device Manager, or restarting the RealSense service.

Update block in place.

Intermittent loss of Wi-Fi connectivity

An outdated Qualcomm driver may cause Wi-Fi connectivity issues on "older computers". Microsoft recommends that device drivers are updated to resolve the issue.

Update block in place.

AMD RAID driver incompatibility

AMD Raid systems with driver versions lower than 9.2.0.105 cannot be upgraded to the new version of Windows 10. Installation stops with error messages such as "AMD Ryzen™ or AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ configured in SATA or NVMe RAID mode".

Microsoft recommends that users download and install the latest AMD Raid drivers.

Update block in place.

D3D applications and games may fail to enter full-screen mode on rotated displays

Certain Direct3D apps or games may fail to launch fullscreen mode if the default display orientation has been changed.

Microsoft recommends that users run applications in windowed mode or on a secondary non-rotated display, or change compatibility settings of applications and games to "Disable full screen optimizations".

Older versions of BattlEye anti-cheat software incompatible

Games that use older versions of the anti-cheat software BattlEye may cause the entire system to crash after installing Windows 10 version 1903. A newer version of the BattlEye software is available that resolves the issue.

Update block in place.

Ghacks needs you. You can find out how to support us here (https://www.ghacks.net/support/) or support the site directly by becoming a Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/ghacks)). Thank you for being a Ghacks reader. The post All existing issues with Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update) appeared first on gHacks Technology News.

read more...

GHacks, May 22, 2019

2. Windows 10, version 1903 update failure

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 x64 2019-04 (4)

Last failed install attempt on ‎05-‎May-‎19 - 0x8024200d

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 amd64 2019-04 (4)

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 amd64 2019-04 (4)

Debabrata Ganguly, May 22, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, May 22, 2019
  4. All existing issues with Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update)

Shawn Brink, May 22, 2019
Thema:

All existing issues with Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update)

1. All existing issues with Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update) - Similar Threads - existing issues version

2. Updating Windows 10 Version 1803 to Windows 10 May 2019 Version 1903 Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating Windows 10 Version 1803 to Windows 10 May 2019 Version 1903 Issues: Windows Community: I have been attempting to update my HP Pavilion dv7-4173us Entertainment Notebook from Version 1803 for the past 3 months without success. The Windows Specifications for my notebook are: Windows 10 Home, Version 1803, Installed on 6/29/2018, and OS...
  3. All existing issues with Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update)

in Windows 10 News
    All existing issues with Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update): On May 21, 2019, Windows 10 May 2019 Update started rolling out to compatible devices. This is the seventh big upgrade to Windows 10 and it comes with a new of features aimed at both consumers and enterprises. The update comes with UI improvements, Windows Sandbox, Reserved...
  4. Windows 10 new update may 2019 version 1903

Windows 10 new update may 2019 version 1903: Hello last time after I installed the last update may 2019 version 1903 ,i got a problem and it tell me to reconnect but it dosnt want to reconnect amd my files get deleted and every time it creat new profile .i cant delete it in regedit .what i can do ??[ATTACH]...
  5. Windows 10 May 2019 Update (1903) Issue

Windows 10 May 2019 Update (1903) Issue: Hey guys! I just have a short question to ask. I have not yet updated to 1903. I check for my updates and get the "Service for 1803 is about to end. Update to 1903." I click download and install now. It goes up to 100, then asks me to insert a drive. I do that and it...
  6. Known and Resolved issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

in Windows 10 News
    Known and Resolved issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903: [img] Information Current status as of June 18, 2019: Windows 10, version 1903 is available for any user who manually selects “Check for updates” via Windows Update for all devices that do not have a safeguard hold. If you are not offered the update, please check below for...
  7. Windows 10 Feature Update Version 1903 - May 2019

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Feature Update Version 1903 - May 2019: This has been placed on my Windows update as an optional "install when you are ready" item, separate from regular windows updates. I will wait until it is officially issued on regular updates, due to the entire replacement of version 1809 and impact of the update. It takes a...
  8. Windows 10 Feature Update Version 1903 - May 2019

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Feature Update Version 1903 - May 2019: This has been placed on my Windows update as an optional "install when you are ready" item, separate from regular windows updates. I will wait until it is officially issued on regular updates, due to the entire replacement of version 1809 and impact of the update. It takes a...
  9. Windows 10 Version 1903 | ( May 2019 Update) Fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Version 1903 | ( May 2019 Update) Fix: I Updated my HP Pavilion X360 windows 10 home to Version 1903 or The latest May 19 update, but after Update my laptop getting so many errors, but presently i am Looking for a Solution for" Night Light" i can't save the state .. Please help me abd others , i am sure many of us...
  10. Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

in Windows 10 News
    Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903: This table offers a summary of current active issues and those issues that have been resolved in the last 30 days. Summary Originating update Status Last updated Display brightness may not respond to adjustments Microsoft and Intel have identified a driver compatibility...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 version 1903 existing issues