Windows 10: all external devices including monitor, keyboard , mouse and headphones and USB wireless...

Discus and support all external devices including monitor, keyboard , mouse and headphones and USB wireless... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; New CyberPower gaming PC, Windows 10- all external devices including monitor, keyboard , mouse and headphones and USB wireless modem all periodically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KRISTENGIROUX, Feb 19, 2019.

1. all external devices including monitor, keyboard , mouse and headphones and USB wireless...

New CyberPower gaming PC, Windows 10- all external devices including monitor, keyboard , mouse and headphones and USB wireless modem all periodically just stop working and lose power, but the computer keeps running. Sometimes they come back on on their own, but I still have to reconnect to the WiFi. Other times I have to manually power off the computer and restart it.

I ran the troubleshooting scan for hardware and devices and there was nothing found. What is the problem and how do I fix it? It's very annoying!

:)

KRISTENGIROUX, Feb 19, 2019

2. Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc?

I did all the steps, except the wired keyboard and mouse step, since I am using a laptop. After all the steps it still doesn't work. Also I can't see my cursor and can't move it.

Non PC Expert, Feb 19, 2019
  3. External Mouse and Volume Keys on External Keyboard Stopped Working

I've been using an external mouse and keyboard with my laptop for a while now. A few days ago, the mouse stopped working. It's a wired mouse and the red light comes on when it's plugged in. At the same time, the top row of keys on my wired keyboard stopped working (the volume controls, mail button, home, customizable buttons, etc.). When I plug the mouse in, it appears under Other Devices in the Device Manager, listed twice as a USB Input Device. When I try to update the driver automatically, it says Windows was unable to. The mouse doesn't work in safe mode. I tried a wireless mouse as well and it doesn't work either. My external keyboard shows up under keyboards as an HID Keyboard Device and Windows says the best drivers for my device are already installed. I've tried all three USB ports and the mouse works on another computer. The built-in keyboard and touch pad on my laptop still work fine. What else can I do? Thanks in advance.

purplewalrus, Feb 19, 2019
  4. toddmo Win User

all external devices including monitor, keyboard , mouse and headphones and USB wireless...

Logitech wireless keyboard / mouse hangs

Problems

• Intermittent nature
    • The mouse will often hang (won't move)
    • The keyboard will often not type
    • Sometimes, the keys get saved up and come out later all at once, and sometimes they never come out
    • The mouse seems to have difficulty traveling to the top left of the screen.

Equipment

• Dell Precision M3800 Laptop
    • Windows 10 Professional operating system
    • Logitech wireless keyboard (K270)
    • Logitech wireless mouse (M185). They came in the same box / use the same dongle.
    • "Plugable USB 3.0" docking station that runs the DisplayLink software. It has two monitors attached to it, one by DVI and the other by HDMI. It's plugged into the laptop by USB.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken

• Wired keyboard and wired mouse work great.
    • When wireless was plugged in, it was in a USB port on the laptop itself, not the docking station
    • I rerouted the monitors to plug directly into the laptop (take this docking station out of the equation). So far the wireless keyboard/mouse are not malfunctioning. This seems to indicate that the docking station is a necessary component to reproduce the problem). But I have to give it 1-2 days to make sure because the problem is intermittent.

Question

What would be a good first choice for a fix I can try that won't hurt anything (update a driver...where?)?

toddmo, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

all external devices including monitor, keyboard , mouse and headphones and USB wireless...

1. all external devices including monitor, keyboard , mouse and headphones and USB wireless... - Similar Threads - external devices including

2. Issue with usb devices such as mouse and keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with usb devices such as mouse and keyboard: I am not sure when this happened or what was the cause, however I have recently found out that in order to use some usb devices such as my mouse and keyboard, I would have to restart my computer. Upon start up, the devices can be used however after unplugging my mouse and...
  3. Issue with usb devices such as mouse and keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with usb devices such as mouse and keyboard: I am not sure when this happened or what was the cause, however I have recently found out that in order to use some usb devices such as my mouse and keyboard, I would have to restart my computer. Upon start up, the devices can be used however after unplugging my mouse and...
  4. Issue with usb devices such as mouse and keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging: Hello, I have a Dell laptop IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2.59 GHz, on Windows 11 that is hooked up to two monitors and a USB wireless Keyboard and Mouse. I've tried the Logitech Keyboard and Mouse, as well as, a Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse. They both have a lag...
  6. Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging

Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Lagging: Hello, I have a Dell laptop IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2.59 GHz, on Windows 11 that is hooked up to two monitors and a USB wireless Keyboard and Mouse. I've tried the Logitech Keyboard and Mouse, as well as, a Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse. They both have a lag...
  7. wireless mouse and keyboard bluetooth USB device not recognized- The last USB device you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless mouse and keyboard bluetooth USB device not recognized- The last USB device you...: I am trying to connect my wireless mouse and keyboard to my windows 11 laptop using a USB Bluetooth adapter I got with that wireless mouse and keyboard, and I am getting below error messages.The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not...
  8. wireless mouse and keyboard bluetooth USB device not recognized- The last USB device you...

wireless mouse and keyboard bluetooth USB device not recognized- The last USB device you...: I am trying to connect my wireless mouse and keyboard to my windows 11 laptop using a USB Bluetooth adapter I got with that wireless mouse and keyboard, and I am getting below error messages.The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not...
  9. Windows Feature Update August 2020 deactivates all USB devices, including keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Feature Update August 2020 deactivates all USB devices, including keyboard and mouse: The most recent August 2020 Feature Update has rendered my computer unuseable. No USB devices work. On boot up, the keyboard and mouse - which work fine in BIOS - suddenly stop working. The mouse LED light goes out, as do the keyboard Num-lock and caps-lock lights. I...
  10. Malfunction of wireless mouse, device driver for keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Malfunction of wireless mouse, device driver for keyboard: 1. My wireless mouse scrolls up and down in wrong direction even after resetting and disconnecting and reconnecting. The problem persists when I use the mouse in another PC. I am using windows 10. 2. I am using multimedia keyboard at the ps2 port. Multimedia functions of...