Windows 10: All family safety actions I am doing as a parent in the safety app or the web page are not...

Discus and support All family safety actions I am doing as a parent in the safety app or the web page are not... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Since today I cannot approve time, app or webpage rights on my kid windows machine. Even if I disable all restrictions on time and access, his windows... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Cristian Moga, Jan 19, 2023.

1. All family safety actions I am doing as a parent in the safety app or the web page are not...

Since today I cannot approve time, app or webpage rights on my kid windows machine. Even if I disable all restrictions on time and access, his windows remains locked.

:)

Cristian Moga, Jan 19, 2023

2. Family Safety web site unresponsive. Down

Hi Tom Haws,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

I suggest you to login with your parental account and check if you are able to manage the family settings.

If the issue still persist, It might appears that the Child account is not configure correctly. I suggest you to remove the Family Safety and configure it again.

How do I remove Family Safety?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/family-safety-remove-uninstall-faq

Now, setup Family Safety.

Windows help & learning

After creating the child account, you can then go to the Family Safety website, login using the parent account and then manage your child's restrictions and monitoring options.

Refer the following Microsoft help article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...afety-child-kid-protect-filter-sites-chat-faq

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10

Hope this helps. Do let you if your issue is resolved. For another query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 19, 2023
  3. windows phone 8 + family safety: does wp8 actually log web activity work? can it log activity for parent?

Does Family safety log web activity for parent ?

for PCs - The answer is Family Safety only tracks activity for child accounts- does not do web filtering or monitoring on Parent accounts.

for Phones - The current Family Safety for Phone 8 only has settings to manage the App down loads. Family Safety on Phone does not do web filtering currently.

thanks

Shankar S

Shankar PC, Jan 19, 2023
  4. All family safety actions I am doing as a parent in the safety app or the web page are not...

Family Safety issues

Hi,

Microsoft family features (includes family safety features formerly known as
    Microsoft Family Safety), is a free set of features available on Windows 10 PC and Mobile that is bundled with the Windows 10 operating system.
    Please ensure that the parent email account is set as an administrator on the child's laptop. Once done, you may follow the steps below to properly manage the settings on the Family Safety website:

• On the Start screen, type Family Safety.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click the Family Safety icon.
    • On the bottom part of the window, click Manage settings on the Family Safety website. Your default browser will direct you to the Family Safety website.
    • Sign in using the parent account.

For your reference, you may also check this article regarding Family Safety:
    Frequently Asked Questions.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jan 19, 2023
Thema:

All family safety actions I am doing as a parent in the safety app or the web page are not...

1. All family safety actions I am doing as a parent in the safety app or the web page are not... - Similar Threads - family safety actions

2. Is Family Safety app working at all?? .

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is Family Safety app working at all?? .: Is Family Safety app working at all?? If there was a glitch like the MS support responded to another user, how can it happen one way?? My wife cam see me on the app on her phone, but I can't .....
  3. Is Family Safety app working at all?? .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Family Safety app working at all?? .: Is Family Safety app working at all?? If there was a glitch like the MS support responded to another user, how can it happen one way?? My wife cam see me on the app on her phone, but I can't .....
  4. Is Family Safety app working at all?? .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Family Safety after Parents has separated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety after Parents has separated: Hello!Ok, so...2 Parents and 2 kids. During relationship both kids each had a stationary computer. Both Parents are Administators while the dad is the creator. if it mattersThe Parents separate and have their own place now. The 2 kids spend every other week at each parents...
  6. All family safety actions I am doing as a parent in the safety app or the web page are not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All family safety actions I am doing as a parent in the safety app or the web page are not...: Since today I cannot approve time, app or webpage rights on my kid windows machine. Even if I disable all restrictions on time and access, his windows remains locked....
  7. All family safety actions I am doing as a parent in the safety app or the web page are not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All family safety actions I am doing as a parent in the safety app or the web page are not...: Since today I cannot approve time, app or webpage rights on my kid windows machine. Even if I disable all restrictions on time and access, his windows remains locked....
  8. Family Safety Web Filtering Not Working at All

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Family Safety Web Filtering Not Working at All: I followed the steps shown in your guide but doesn’t work accordingly. Example shown in imgae below where i only want to allow the two websites shown to be accessible. However, once enable, all websites are blocked including the two listed site.[IMG][IMG]...
  9. Family Safety - not working at all

Family Safety - not working at all: Hello I have noticed that Family Safety no longer works reliably on Windows 10. Every time I set it up it works for up to a couple of days. It then stops. One laptop shows limits off, the other's schedule reverts to 12hr limit, every day of the week. 2 hours limit...
  10. Family Safety and seperated parents

Family Safety and seperated parents: Can someone detail what are the important issues two separated parents might have with using Family Safety to manage their children? My son 11, is getting a laptop for high school. He currently has a desktop at my place configured for Family Safety. His account is a child...