Windows 10: All file are changed to VSUBHRK File and couldn't be open

Discus and support All file are changed to VSUBHRK File and couldn't be open in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; All of the file on my dad's computer word, excel, pdf etc. got changed to VSUBHRK file and I am unable to change it back nor open the file. I am not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HandsonKwok, May 19, 2022.

1. All file are changed to VSUBHRK File and couldn't be open

All of the file on my dad's computer word, excel, pdf etc. got changed to VSUBHRK file and I am unable to change it back nor open the file. I am not sure what I can do, thank you!* Moved from Windows 10/Files

:)

HandsonKwok, May 19, 2022
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, May 19, 2022
  3. jaydeee Win User
    PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile All file are changed to VSUBHRK File and couldn't be open :)

jaydeee, May 19, 2022
  4. All file are changed to VSUBHRK File and couldn't be open

Can´t open files from a certain folder

Well, the process found some corrupt files, but the ones I couldn´t open are still unopenable...

eliiassons, May 19, 2022
Thema:

All file are changed to VSUBHRK File and couldn't be open

1. All file are changed to VSUBHRK File and couldn't be open - Similar Threads - file are changed

2. File Explorer Not Opening At All!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Not Opening At All!: I have a HP victus with 32GB of ram and 1tb Nmve. I don't what happened the File Explorer Not Opening At All! Its Windows 11. Since I'm using Win 11 i am facing this issue I have tried all the methods. cmd, clearing, and reseting. but it's not working.I have ton of work to do...
  3. File Explorer Not Opening At All!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Not Opening At All!: I have a HP victus with 32GB of ram and 1tb Nmve. I don't what happened the File Explorer Not Opening At All! Its Windows 11. Since I'm using Win 11 i am facing this issue I have tried all the methods. cmd, clearing, and reseting. but it's not working.I have ton of work to do...
  4. All file are changed to VSUBHRK File and couldn't be open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All file are changed to VSUBHRK File and couldn't be open: All of the file on my dad's computer word, excel, pdf etc. got changed to VSUBHRK file and I am unable to change it back nor open the file. I am not sure what I can do, thank you!...
  5. All file are changed to VSUBHRK File and couldn't be open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All file are changed to VSUBHRK File and couldn't be open: All of the file on my dad's computer word, excel, pdf etc. got changed to VSUBHRK file and I am unable to change it back nor open the file. I am not sure what I can do, thank you!...
  6. All file are changed to VSUBHRK File and couldn't be open

7. Couldn't open encrpyted files.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Couldn't open encrpyted files.: Hello guys! From May 2020, I started to not open encrpyted files after downloading from my mail. The people who I sent them could easily check it. However for me it's not possible. And I don't have any idea why this is happening. Please help me to solve this. My Pc is...
  8. Change open files in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change open files in.: I have BSOD errors, "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT," "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" and a couple other errors security kernel??. I tried to use windbg but I accidently changed all my dmp files to open in note. Now they will not open in windbg. I have no idea how to change them back please help....
  9. File explorer not opening at all

File explorer not opening at all: Hello microsoft pls help me i can not open file explorer at all from any way possible i have tried ur tricks but still nothing i cannot access it when i click on it nothing happens and i cant even click on it from the search box or start menu because it does not open and when...
  10. Changing file extension of all files in the folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing file extension of all files in the folder: I don't know how to change extensions of all files in my folder. All files don't have any extension and I dont know how to do it with powershell. How do I change it so all of them have extensions?...