Windows 10: all file convert to PPTS

Discus and support all file convert to PPTS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hey i need help...my total file converted to PPTS file automatically please tell me ho i can fix it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by zeeshan-khan-mmd, Nov 19, 2018.

1. all file convert to PPTS

hey i need help...my total file converted to PPTS file automatically please tell me ho i can fix it

:)

zeeshan-khan-mmd, Nov 19, 2018
  2. okidna Win User

can i download this ppt from slideshare/other source?

I don't know about swf to ppt but you can use PrimoPDF, it's free and able to convert from swf to pdf.

But you MUST do the converting process pages by pages.
    And make sure you save to one file and choose Append when you save the next pages if you want to generate all those swf slides into one big pdf file.

okidna, Nov 19, 2018
  3. freebird_9924, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Anne Ros Win User

all file convert to PPTS

The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

Hi,

The missing option to convert files can be caused by changes made in your PC. Due to some restrictions, we weren't able to view your video. We'd like to know more information so we can provide a solution suitable to your concern. Can you provide the answers
    to the questions below?

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, if you're using an app to convert files, we suggest updating it as an initial troubleshooting step to resolve the issue.

Anne Ros, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

all file convert to PPTS

1. all file convert to PPTS - Similar Threads - file convert PPTS

2. All my folders files got converted into exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my folders files got converted into exe: Hello. So I've messed up my laptop and every app I open, a message pops up "How do you want to open this file?" and the file was in .exe. It happened because I want to download a file from the web but I can't open it since it was in exe file type. Then I followed the...
  3. File Converters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Converters: Not strictly a Win10 question, but does anyone know of a good file converter app with many different file format variation? For instance one of the conversions that I require is converting .doc/.docx/.odt to .mobi for my kindle. (Other converters image, document, etc. would...
  4. All file extensions on drives converted to .PAAS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All file extensions on drives converted to .PAAS: Hello I need help pretty badly. All files on my hard drive and my usb have been changed to .PAAS extension. Even if I manually delete the extension the files still would not go back to its original extension. I was just browsing and somehow I clisked on a pop-up window and...
  5. Converting files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Converting files: Is there a way to convert a file on windows 10 without using a website? submitted by /u/Greenwing393 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kzo4hc/converting_files/
  6. Converting files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Converting files: How can I convert my old .wps files to .pdf files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/converting-files/720de00e-ee60-47de-9df1-83b99f0f172e"
  7. All PDF files converted to CHROME files / links

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All PDF files converted to CHROME files / links: Hello. I was just filling out an online form, uploaded a PDF document which for some reason converted to a CHROME file, and now every PDF file on my entire bleeding PC is a CHROME file. Is there a way to restore all these CHROME files back to PDF files and how can I prevent...
  8. file converter

file converter: I have a dvd with video files, when i go to properties it shows as a (windows media player (.bup) file. i need to be able to play this file in a projector using a sd card. projector only reads mp4 file. how can i convert this file to mp4? 120404
  9. file converter

in Windows 10 Support
    file converter: I have a dvd with video files, when i go to properties it shows as a (windows media player (.bup) file. i need to be able to play this file in a projector using a sd card. projector only reads mp4 file. how can i convert this file to mp4? 120404
  10. CONVERTING FILES

CONVERTING FILES: How do I convert a notepad file to word? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/converting-files/e6b22d50-082a-493f-8bef-100d34856a82