Windows 10: All file extensions changed to .PAAS. How do I get my files back?

Discus and support All file extensions changed to .PAAS. How do I get my files back? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello I need help pretty badly. All files on my hard drive and my usb have been changed to .PAAS extension. Even if I manually delete the extension the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Arch. John Philip Uy, May 30, 2021.

1. All file extensions changed to .PAAS. How do I get my files back?

Hello I need help pretty badly. All files on my hard drive and my usb have been changed to .PAAS extension. Even if I manually delete the extension the files still would not go back to its original extension. I was just browsing and somehow I clisked on a pop-up window and the my pc restarted and all the files have been changed. Please help. Thanks.

:)

Arch. John Philip Uy, May 30, 2021

2. File extension *.docx

Hi Randy,

To change the file extension when saving a document in Word 2013, you may follow the steps below:

• Click on File; then, select Options from the list.
    • In the Word Options window, choose Save.
    • Under Save files in this format, select *.doc from the list.
    • Hit OK button to confirm and save the changes.

If ever your Word 2013 application is not recognizing the changes you have made, you may restart the application; however, if the issue still persists, we suggest that you repair it. To do this, see this
    link.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 30, 2021
  3. FordGT90Concept, May 30, 2021
  4. GTX
    GTX Win User

All file extensions changed to .PAAS. How do I get my files back?

BIN extension file problem

ok thanks everybody for help and for trying to help *Smile All file extensions changed to .PAAS. How do I get my files back? :)
    i solved the problem... it was a simple deamon tools file just its not in the extension file
    sorry for opening a thread for this ...

Thema:

All file extensions changed to .PAAS. How do I get my files back?

1. All file extensions changed to .PAAS. How do I get my files back? - Similar Threads - file extensions changed

2. How do I get my files back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my files back?: The laptop I have is school issued and up until this point it was working fine. This morning when I logged in to upload a document, and every single one of my files were gone. My computer basically did a factory reset. I don't know what could have caused this I just need help...
  3. How do I get my files back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my files back?: The laptop I have is school issued and up until this point it was working fine. This morning when I logged in to upload a document, and every single one of my files were gone. My computer basically did a factory reset. I don't know what could have caused this I just need help...
  4. How do I add an extension to all the files in a directory.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add an extension to all the files in a directory.: I found several places where the following is recommended:ren * *.pngBut that gets me the following error:ren : Cannot process argument because the value of argument "path" is not valid. Change the value of the "path" argument and run the operation again. At line:1 char:1 +...
  5. All file extensions on drives converted to .PAAS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All file extensions on drives converted to .PAAS: Hello I need help pretty badly. All files on my hard drive and my usb have been changed to .PAAS extension. Even if I manually delete the extension the files still would not go back to its original extension. I was just browsing and somehow I clisked on a pop-up window and...
  6. all my files extension changed to .pcqq and i cant change it back

all my files extension changed to .pcqq and i cant change it back: all my files have been changed to .pcqq and i am getting a ransom message.how to deal with itATTENTION! Don't worry, you can return all your files! All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key....
  7. Sudden change in all my files docs, media etc. extension. How to get back all my files ?

Sudden change in all my files docs, media etc. extension. How to get back all my files ?: Hello, After a Windows 10 update on 14 May 2020 UTC+6, all my files are changed to an unknown extension. Upon searching on the internet I found out that it is maybe a ransomware attack. I have 4 drives and all the drives but C windows got affected. Now please give me some...
  8. Sudden change in all my files docs, media etc. extension. How to get back all my files ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sudden change in all my files docs, media etc. extension. How to get back all my files ?: Hello, After a Windows 10 update on 14 May 2020 UTC+6, all my files are changed to an unknown extension. Upon searching on the internet I found out that it is maybe a ransomware attack. I have 4 drives and all the drives but C windows got affected. Now please give me some...
  9. How do i get all my dll files back to normal?

How do i get all my dll files back to normal?: I accidentally changed all my dll files into notepads every dll files i downloads appear as notepads. Is there any way to get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-all-my-dll-files-back-to-normal/83366235-aa44-427d-9121-35870ddd1269"
  10. Changing file extension of all files in the folder

Changing file extension of all files in the folder: I don't know how to change extensions of all files in my folder. All files don't have any extension and I dont know how to do it with powershell. How do I change it so all of them have extensions?...