Windows 10: All files and folders deleted in windows 10

Discus and support All files and folders deleted in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had recently downloaded dropbox, but later I uninstalled it and deleted my account because it didn't seem to help me. Today I came over its folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WaleedShahzad Khan, Feb 21, 2021.

1. All files and folders deleted in windows 10

I had recently downloaded dropbox, but later I uninstalled it and deleted my account because it didn't seem to help me. Today I came over its folder and thought that it would be of no use. So I deleted the folder. But when I did all my files and folders were deleted. They all were really important to me. I went to check the recycle bin but it was not even there. Please inform me if there is a way to bring all the files back. All the files were really important to me.

:)

WaleedShahzad Khan, Feb 21, 2021
  2. Tintai Win User

I deleted $Windows~.BT folder that was propably Windows 10 files. How to recover?

Hello,

So about two weeks ago I deleted a $Windows~.BT folder (through the cmd). Now I know that was Windows 10 files ready for install.

How can I download it again? I'm sure I need to reinstall some update. But which?

Tintai

Tintai, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Anusha Win User
    C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink All files and folders deleted in windows 10 ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

All files and folders deleted in windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

All files and folders deleted in windows 10

1. All files and folders deleted in windows 10 - Similar Threads - files folders deleted

2. Microsoft deleted all files in Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft deleted all files in Downloads folder: HelloMy laptop started to sync to one drive and noticed that all my files in Downloads folder were deleted and not being sync. I am lost and lost 20Gb of data. Is there anything that I can do in order to restore these files?Thank you!...
  3. Microsoft deleted all files in Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft deleted all files in Downloads folder: HelloMy laptop started to sync to one drive and noticed that all my files in Downloads folder were deleted and not being sync. I am lost and lost 20Gb of data. Is there anything that I can do in order to restore these files?Thank you!...
  4. Delete all file and folders in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete all file and folders in OneDrive: I have made several changes to the devices on my network and my OneDrive is now in a confused mess.I would like to remove all files and folders and remove all syncing, effectively restoring OneDrive to the as installed condition.How can I do this?...
  5. Accidentally deleted the folder and all files gets deleted.

Accidentally deleted the folder and all files gets deleted.: User deleted that folder and all the files gets deleted desktop, documents & pictures bypassing windows recycle bin.Is there a way to recover the files?...
  6. ALL FILES in my user folder DELETED

ALL FILES in my user folder DELETED: After I restarted my PC today, ALL files in my user folder are deleted, including pictures, videos, documents, desktop, music.... only the empty folder structure remains. The files are not moved to other folders on the C drive, I've looked for them. No new user profile were...
  7. is it safe to delete all temp folder files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is it safe to delete all temp folder files?: is it safe? because the temp folder has gotten very big now. is it safe to remove all files with cmd? submitted by /u/_TroupeMaster_200- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0gq99/is_it_safe_to_delete_all_temp_folder_files/
  8. windows 10 deleted all files

windows 10 deleted all files: Have a brand new HP all in one, came with windows 10. After an update all files were wiped from computer. Restored all files from Carbonite but Microsoft Office required a reboot to access programs. Reboot again wiped all files from computer. After two years of this type...
  9. ALL FILES AND FOLDERS DELETED

ALL FILES AND FOLDERS DELETED: All my files and folders have been deleted on my PC and whenever I save a document, it gets deleted when I switch off the PC. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-files-and-folders-deleted/c18ae88f-af6d-4b28-a521-0f1168f0f6de"
  10. All my folders and files are suddenly deleted

in Windows 10 Support
    All my folders and files are suddenly deleted: Those files that got deleted were so important especially for my sister , please guys, help me , im literally crying for hours searching for the solution. I shutted down my laptop early this morning after installing programs (Utility Programs) which i know does not affect or...