Windows 10: ALL FILES AND FOLDERS DELETED

Discus and support ALL FILES AND FOLDERS DELETED in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All my files and folders have been deleted on my PC and whenever I save a document, it gets deleted when I switch off the PC. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ZukieZP, Mar 3, 2020.

1. ZukieZP Win User

ALL FILES AND FOLDERS DELETED

All my files and folders have been deleted on my PC and whenever I save a document, it gets deleted when I switch off the PC. Please help.

:)

ZukieZP, Mar 3, 2020

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused ALL FILES AND FOLDERS DELETED :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well ALL FILES AND FOLDERS DELETED :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Delete a file folder.

In such cases it is often possible to use this 3-step process:

1. Move the folder to C:\
    2. Reboot
    3. Delete the folder

Frederik Long, Mar 3, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

1. ALL FILES AND FOLDERS DELETED - Similar Threads - FILES FOLDERS DELETED

2. Microsoft deleted all files in Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft deleted all files in Downloads folder: HelloMy laptop started to sync to one drive and noticed that all my files in Downloads folder were deleted and not being sync. I am lost and lost 20Gb of data. Is there anything that I can do in order to restore these files?Thank you!...
  3. Microsoft deleted all files in Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft deleted all files in Downloads folder: HelloMy laptop started to sync to one drive and noticed that all my files in Downloads folder were deleted and not being sync. I am lost and lost 20Gb of data. Is there anything that I can do in order to restore these files?Thank you!...
  4. Microsoft deleted all files in Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Delete all file and folders in OneDrive

Delete all file and folders in OneDrive: I have made several changes to the devices on my network and my OneDrive is now in a confused mess.I would like to remove all files and folders and remove all syncing, effectively restoring OneDrive to the as installed condition.How can I do this?...
  6. Accidentally deleted the folder and all files gets deleted.

Accidentally deleted the folder and all files gets deleted.: User deleted that folder and all the files gets deleted desktop, documents & pictures bypassing windows recycle bin.Is there a way to recover the files?...
  7. All files and folders deleted in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All files and folders deleted in windows 10: I had recently downloaded dropbox, but later I uninstalled it and deleted my account because it didn't seem to help me. Today I came over its folder and thought that it would be of no use. So I deleted the folder. But when I did all my files and folders were deleted. They all...
  8. ALL FILES in my user folder DELETED

ALL FILES in my user folder DELETED: After I restarted my PC today, ALL files in my user folder are deleted, including pictures, videos, documents, desktop, music.... only the empty folder structure remains. The files are not moved to other folders on the C drive, I've looked for them. No new user profile were...
  9. is it safe to delete all temp folder files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is it safe to delete all temp folder files?: is it safe? because the temp folder has gotten very big now. is it safe to remove all files with cmd? submitted by /u/_TroupeMaster_200- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0gq99/is_it_safe_to_delete_all_temp_folder_files/
  10. All my folders and files are suddenly deleted

in Windows 10 Support
    All my folders and files are suddenly deleted: Those files that got deleted were so important especially for my sister , please guys, help me , im literally crying for hours searching for the solution. I shutted down my laptop early this morning after installing programs (Utility Programs) which i know does not affect or...