Windows 10: All files are infected.

Discus and support All files are infected. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please help me to recover my files being .msop Thanks.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ranarana2, Dec 5, 2019.

1. ranarana2 Win User

All files are infected.

Please help me to recover my files being .msop

Thanks.

:)

ranarana2, Dec 5, 2019
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    clean possibly infected flash drives and CD-RWs

Your steps in post #1 should work for 99% of viruses that may be on a usb flash drive. However, there are a very few viruses that can infect the MBR of a drive. I would use Diskpart from a command prompt (Admin) to clean them. In the command prompt type DISKPART then, at the Diskpart prompt use the commands:

LIST DISKnote the disk number of the usb and use it in place of # in the command:SELECT DISK #
    CLEAN
    CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY

After this you will have cleaned the partition table from the usb and created a partition using the whole of the the available space. You can then format this partition in File Explorer.

For a CD-RW, if you right-click on it in File Explorer there is an Erase option.

Bree, Dec 5, 2019
  4. All files are infected.

steps taken for infected Pc's.

Hi:

There is no one set of "boilerplate", "cookbook" or standard steps.
    Each computer is unique.
    Each malware infection is unique.
    Proper diagnosis, cleanup and repair depends on the particular infection and the system that is infected.
    The process can be tedious and time-consuming, often requiring the use of multiple powerful tools, in the proper sequence.
    Many of them can actually damage the system if deployed improperly by untrained computer users.

Bottom line:
    Malware cleanup is best done with *customized* support provided by trained individuals who know what tools to use and how to use them.

There are a few folks with such expertise here at this forum (I am not one of them).
    And there are a number of reputable computer disinfection fora where trained malware removal experts provide free, custom assistance.

Cheers,

MoxieMomma, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

All files are infected.

1. All files are infected. - Similar Threads - files are infected

2. INFECTED FILES ON THE DRIVE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INFECTED FILES ON THE DRIVE: Greetings. I have a quick question. Some time ago my devices got infected by shortcut virus, and I still have infected files in Google Drive that I couldn't delete. Without wanting to today, with Google Drive for Windows not from the web I opened that folder, which I quickly...
  3. Infected Onedrive Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infected Onedrive Files: I recently just got hit with a nasty malware. My first intentions was to reinstall windows 11. After reinstalling and logging in the same account, onedrive saved some of the malware files. If I click set up as a new device, do I get the malware files on Onedrive or do I have...
  4. Infected Onedrive Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infected Onedrive Files: I recently just got hit with a nasty malware. My first intentions was to reinstall windows 11. After reinstalling and logging in the same account, onedrive saved some of the malware files. If I click set up as a new device, do I get the malware files on Onedrive? I really...
  5. Infected files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Infected files: Dear community, I was using the MSERT.exe to detect infected files. More than 60 infected files were detected, and that could explain some e-mails that I was receiving, accounts created, bills, etc. However, when the scan finishes, the message is as follows: “The scan...
  6. FILES INFECTED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FILES INFECTED: HiHow do i find these files and fix them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-infected/23742b57-e791-4323-ba8b-873c7f3eee3f
  7. Infected files

Infected files: All Drive were wiped and reformated. Windows 10 PRO reinstalled. Ran well for one day. Now Microsoft safety scanner findes 19 infected files, run the scanner and it finds one file that Malwareytes says is not a infected file, but a procces file it uses to suppress a Winsow...
  8. All of my devices are infected

All of my devices are infected: I have several computers hp's, a dell a mini pc and they are all infected. The infection is hidden extremely well. I let Microsoft commect remotely and they couldn't find anything wrong. None of the virus software is finding anything and of course resetting it does nothing....
  9. Infected file

Infected file: I recently got a Trojan file and I ran it and then about 5 minutes after running the Trojan file, Microsoft Security Essentials detected it as a Trojan and put in the Quarantied items and then I quickly removed the Trojan file that was in the Quarantied items, so will it...
  10. Infected Zip Files?

Infected Zip Files?: I am able to open and run infected zip files without any warning by Windows Defender on Windows 10,while Kaspersky was alerted to that very same infected zip file as an alert showed up on screen and blocked any chance of opening it, and placed that infected file in...