Windows 10: All files gone

Discus and support All files gone in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yesterday I ran Ccleaner to remove duplicate items, everything was fine, but today I logged in and all my files are gone. There was a message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Merso509, Dec 23, 2020.

1. All files gone

Yesterday I ran Ccleaner to remove duplicate items, everything was fine, but today I logged in and all my files are gone. There was a message Dc_wff.dll, I disabled tp-link and that issue was solved, but my files are still gone. I ran EaseUS, it found all my missing files, I don't think I can use it to recover my files for free. Are there any other free options?

submitted by /u/Merso509
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Merso509, Dec 23, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 23, 2020
  3. hdjx Win User
    files have gone

I MOVED a directory from one W2K PC to another. However, the target PC (which has a backup unit on it and thus the point of the move) crashed halfway through the move and I had to reboot. I then decided that I needed to sort out why the PC crashed and MOVED the directory back again.

However, in the process, most of the files have disappeared! What I don't understand is why the original files were deleted if they were not copied over.

As far as I can see, the files have gone for good. Is there any hope? Friend suggest Data Recovery Wizard, can I try that?

4. All files gone

Windows 10 My Favourites list is gone!

I have loaded up Windows 10 and my favourites list is gone. This is pretty frustrating as I had a big list of favourites built up over a couple of years for work and my own personal browsing. I tried the adive offered by Krishna to Maggie in the forum which
    was:

"I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps to restore the favourites.

• Click This PC
    • Type %userprofile% into the Address bar
    • Press Enter on your keyboard
    • Right click the Favorites folder
    • Click Properties
    • Click Previous Versions
    • Wait for the list of previous versions to load
    • Select a version that was before you lost the files/folders
    • Click Restore."
    When I got to step 6 my previous versions list showed only today. Surely the loading of Windows 10 has not wiped out my Favourites? What can I do from here?

Daren

[*]

[*]

DarenO'Neill, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

All files gone

1. All files gone - Similar Threads - files gone

2. Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone: So I downloaded Photos Legacy because I had 100s of videos that I had created and wanted to work on them. All of my projects are there, but they contain none of my video files, and they say cannot find file. I have hundreds and hundreds of hours put into this. How on earth...
  3. Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone: So I downloaded Photos Legacy because I had 100s of videos that I had created and wanted to work on them. All of my projects are there, but they contain none of my video files, and they say cannot find file. I have hundreds and hundreds of hours put into this. How on earth...
  4. ONE DRIVE IS FULL. IT DELETED MY DESKTOP ICONS. I WANT MY FILES BACK AND ONE DRIVE GONE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONE DRIVE IS FULL. IT DELETED MY DESKTOP ICONS. I WANT MY FILES BACK AND ONE DRIVE GONE...: ONE DRIVE IS FULL. IT DELETED MY DESKTOP ICONS. I WANT MY FILES BACK AND ONE DRIVE GONE FROM MY LIFE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-is-full-it-deleted-my-desktop-icons-i/434a60bc-551a-4fb0-8202-20e7c4900d85
  5. ONE DRIVE IS FULL. IT DELETED MY DESKTOP ICONS. I WANT MY FILES BACK AND ONE DRIVE GONE...

ONE DRIVE IS FULL. IT DELETED MY DESKTOP ICONS. I WANT MY FILES BACK AND ONE DRIVE GONE...: ONE DRIVE IS FULL. IT DELETED MY DESKTOP ICONS. I WANT MY FILES BACK AND ONE DRIVE GONE FROM MY LIFE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-is-full-it-deleted-my-desktop-icons-i/434a60bc-551a-4fb0-8202-20e7c4900d85
  6. HELPPPP My files are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELPPPP My files are gone: I wanted to download windows ISO file to my external SSD but in downloading process instead of choosing ISO option i chose first option USB flash drive and now my 256GB SSD shows only ESD-USB32gb bootable for windows and all my files are gone how do i get back my files please...
  7. HELPPPP My files are gone

HELPPPP My files are gone: I wanted to download windows ISO file to my external SSD but in downloading process instead of choosing ISO option i chose first option USB flash drive and now my 256GB SSD shows only ESD-USB32gb bootable for windows and all my files are gone how do i get back my files please...
  8. HELPPPP My files are gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. I very likely deleted a system file by accident and now Realtek audio is gone and I cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I very likely deleted a system file by accident and now Realtek audio is gone and I cant...: So I was fixing a bug resolving my msi laptop it where it put a ton of useless .exe in the system 32 folder over 130.000 which I resovled with the help from this question...
  10. I very likely deleted a system file by accident and now Realtek audio is gone and I cant...

I very likely deleted a system file by accident and now Realtek audio is gone and I cant...: So I was fixing a bug resolving my msi laptop it where it put a ton of useless .exe in the system 32 folder over 130.000 which I resovled with the help from this question...