Windows 10: All files of specific interval

Discus and support All files of specific interval in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi. I want to hear if I can get some help for how I can get shown all files that only has been modified between two dates. This is part of a backup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ApertureNext, Sep 29, 2020.

1. All files of specific interval

Hi.

I want to hear if I can get some help for how I can get shown all files that only has been modified between two dates. This is part of a backup strategy, and I need all files modified in 2020 (when the year has ended). Would Explorer be able to do this, or would a third party tool be better in some way?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/ApertureNext
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ApertureNext, Sep 29, 2020

2. Windows 10: How to change a theme slideshow time interval?

If you want to set intervals of your choice, you can do it by modifying the registry. Please follow the below steps to set the slideshow intervals:

1. Open Run and type regedit.exe
    2. Navigate to:
      HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Personalization\Desktop Slideshow

In here, the two important values are the Interval, and Shuffle.

Double click on Shuffle, and change the value to 1. OK.

Then change the Interval by double clicking on it. You'll first want to change the Base to Decimal, rather than Hexadecimal (otherwise you'll get unexpected interval values). Then change the value to your desired time, in milliseconds (10000ms for 10 seconds).

You can exit regedit now. The final step is to restart Explorer. You can do this through Task Manager if you know how, otherwise simply restart your computer.

user9081124, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Screen shut down at different intervals

Thank you Ron; but that is the first thing I did when I installed the operating system. That was the fist thing I did on any operating system I installed. Even though, I did it again just to make sure; no luck. Besides, the screen "shuts off" at different
    times. I believe it a Malware program. Any suggestions?

I appreciate your help,

David

David J. Spinelli, Sep 29, 2020
  4. All files of specific interval

Screen shut down at different intervals

Hi David,

This has something to do with the Display settings of your Computer.

To set when the Turn off the Display, follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button on the desktop, then select Settings.
    • Open PC and devices (or System).
    • Select Power and sleep.
    • Under Screen, choose Never from the dropdown list.

This should prevent your screen from turning off at different intervals.

Regards.

Ronald San, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

All files of specific interval

1. All files of specific interval - Similar Threads - files specific interval

2. Change the default program for a specific file? not all files of type

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change the default program for a specific file? not all files of type: I use both Acrobat and Bluebeam to view/edit PDFs. I know how to change the default app/program for PDFs in general currently Acrobat, but I'm wondering if I can set some *specific* PDFs to open with Bluebeam. I also know how to right-click and choose "open with..." I'm just...
  3. Change the default program for a specific file? not all files of type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the default program for a specific file? not all files of type: I use both Acrobat and Bluebeam to view/edit PDFs. I know how to change the default app/program for PDFs in general currently Acrobat, but I'm wondering if I can set some *specific* PDFs to open with Bluebeam. I also know how to right-click and choose "open with..." I'm just...
  4. Change the default program for a specific file? not all files of type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. what is this file exactly ? specifically with all the punctuation symbols CAPS & spaces...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is this file exactly ? specifically with all the punctuation symbols CAPS & spaces...: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdt.exe" -id AudioRecordingDiagnostic -skip yes -ep SystemSettings_Troubleshoot_L2 -elevated yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-file-exactly-specifically-with-all/58829367-dba0-4782-a785-74b550867716
  6. How to clear all file associations for a specific program on W10???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to clear all file associations for a specific program on W10???: [ATTACH] How to clear all file associations for a specific program on W10??? I have the same problem as this person but can’t find an answer.. https://superuser.com/questions/1436109/how-to-clear-all-file-associations-for-a-specific-program-on-windows-10 Here is a pic...
  7. Specific File Sharing

Specific File Sharing: I have a pretty basic open network. I would like to share only PDF files from only my second hard drive, but only to one person and I would prefer they used some form of credentials to log into the drive. They would only have read access. How would I go about accomplishing...
  8. How to find specific phrase in search of all files in Documents folder

How to find specific phrase in search of all files in Documents folder: This used to work. By "used to," I mean it worked a couple of weeks ago. Now, when I'm in Windows and I click on the Documents folder and type something in the search box, using quotes, I no longer get a list of the documents containing the search terms but instead get a list...
  9. Show specific info on specific files.

Show specific info on specific files.: Hi Everybody. Can someone help me? I'd love to have my windows 10 to show Exposion, ISO, F-stop, Shutter, every tom I open a picture in a folder. How can I set this for all folders, so I do not have to do it every time I open a new folder with pictures? All the best....
  10. Disable a specific update or all updates for specific software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Disable a specific update or all updates for specific software: I have been regularly receiving an update titled "Hewlett-Packard - Imaging - Null Print - HP Deskjet 3510 series" that is for my printer. After attempting the update it always displays Error 0x8024200b. I do not need this update, and would like it to disappear forever, but...