Windows 10: All Folder and File showing Red/Green/Cross circles

Discus and support All Folder and File showing Red/Green/Cross circles in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Hi, Please help to get the solutions to remove Green/Red and Cross in all folders and file in Windows 10 Pro 64bit. Removed already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MahendarMS, Dec 26, 2019.

1. All Folder and File showing Red/Green/Cross circles

All Folder and File showing Red/Green/Cross circles 1053fdd7-caeb-4d01-8b75-8dca547949ec?upload=true.png Hi, Please help to get the solutions to remove Green/Red and Cross in all folders and file in Windows 10 Pro 64bit. Removed already Drive/Dropbox and One Drive. Unable to get suitable solutions

:)

MahendarMS, Dec 26, 2019

2. What are these red cross marks and green tick marks on most of my icons? Be it desktop or different folders, it's there everywhere.

These are the sync status of these folders to Onedrive.

A red circle with a white cross means that a file or folder cannot be synced.

Files that you mark as "Always keep on this device" have the green circle with the white check mark.

Complete list of Onedrive icons -
    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/what-d...

Vijay_Verma, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Red crosses and green ticks on photo files.

why do some photo files have red crosses and some have green ticks on them. This is a relatively new thing on my laptop, All of my photos (1000s of them) now have either red crosses or green ticks. I dont use Onedrive or Google Drive but I do use Google
    photos. im pretty sure they have all been synced from on to the other. Thanks.

davidgolding1976, Dec 26, 2019
  4. rajn1 Win User

All Folder and File showing Red/Green/Cross circles

white cross in red circle icon for OneDrive folders

I am successfully using OneDrive on two Win10 machines. I am trying to use it on my Tablet (ASUS). The folders I set up and their content have a white cross 'X' in a red circle icon. I can open the documents and pictures but the option to get a OneDrive Link for sharing is greyed out and is not available. I tried deleting the folders and recreating them, same problem. Ay suggestions please? I don't want to use the sync feature, just the ability to copy/paste only the items I want to save on OneDrive. Thanks...Raj

rajn1, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

All Folder and File showing Red/Green/Cross circles

1. All Folder and File showing Red/Green/Cross circles - Similar Threads - Folder File showing

2. .Red circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .Red circle: Why can't I complete my posting on Facebook Marketplace....when I get to the shipping info, I get an error sign....red circle with red diagonal line. No one seems to be able to lead me in the right direction. I can send you a screenshotAs you can see continuing is not an...
  3. red cross appearing on files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    red cross appearing on files: HelloA red cross has appeared on all my files across multiple hard drives,it is showing on the bottom right hand corner of all video files.the design of the cross matches the delete option cross situated in the home section at the top of windows explorer.It only happens when...
  4. red cross appearing on files

red cross appearing on files: HelloA red cross has appeared on all my files across multiple hard drives,it is showing on the bottom right hand corner of all video files.the design of the cross matches the delete option cross situated in the home section at the top of windows explorer.It only happens when...
  5. Red cross on desktop files and folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red cross on desktop files and folders: I was wondering why there's a red cross on all the files and folders on my Windows 11 desktop, whenever I open a folder and the bar on the top starts loading green bar it never completes the action. I think this has something to do with OneDrive? I use my PC storage so I...
  6. Red cross on desktop files and folders

Red cross on desktop files and folders: I was wondering why there's a red cross on all the files and folders on my Windows 11 desktop, whenever I open a folder and the bar on the top starts loading green bar it never completes the action. I think this has something to do with OneDrive? I use my PC storage so I...
  7. Green ticks and red crosses against my photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green ticks and red crosses against my photos: Hi I am trying to organise my photos in the yellow folders on my computer but some have green ticks and red crosses against them. From what other people have said on this forum it sounds like this is something to do with OneDrive. However I think I disabled OneDrive at...
  8. File Explorer: Red circle with a cross on folders

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer: Red circle with a cross on folders: Hello, I'm using Win 10 Pro 20H2 (19042.572) In File Explorer: What does the red circle with a cross on the folders (Documents, My Letters, One Drive...) mean? (see attached image) BTW, when I launch Outlook, the following message appears: "Unable to start microsoft office...
  9. Files with red cross

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files with red cross: All the files that I created recently have a red cross on them. This refers to different formats Excel, World, PowerPoint. What is it and how to get rid of this red cross? Thank you....
  10. white cross in red circle icon for OneDrive folders

in Windows 10 Support
    white cross in red circle icon for OneDrive folders: I am successfully using OneDrive on two Win10 machines. I am trying to use it on my Tablet (ASUS). The folders I set up and their content have a white cross 'X' in a red circle icon. I can open the documents and pictures but the option to get a OneDrive Link for sharing is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. green cross on folder