Windows 10: All folders on taskbar highlited in orange at Windows startup

Discus and support All folders on taskbar highlited in orange at Windows startup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I noticed this weird bug: I selected the option for re-opening folders automatically when Windows starts, and it works fine, but for some reason all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/francescodimauro, Mar 29, 2021.

1. All folders on taskbar highlited in orange at Windows startup

I noticed this weird bug: I selected the option for re-opening folders automatically when Windows starts, and it works fine, but for some reason all the folders in the taskbar are highlited in orange, and they stay like that untill I click on them individually. Not a big deal at all, but kinda annoying after a while (and pretty pointless too), is there a way to stop this behavior? Thanks!

Edit: operating system is Windows 10 Home, version 20H2, OS Build 19042.867, pc is a HP Pavilion DV-7

submitted by /u/francescodimauro
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/francescodimauro, Mar 29, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 29, 2021
  3. exasperating orange taskbar blinking

Hi,

Notifications in Windows are present to draw your attention to programs or areas that require your immediate attention. Just to ask, aside from the game you're trying to play, does it also happen to your other applications/programs?
    If yes, can you please provide us with a screenshot of it along with the said orange blinking of the taskbar? You may refer to this

link
    on how to include a screenshot in your post.

Furthermore, we suggest that you update the drivers in Windows 10 as an initial troubleshooting steps. Here's how:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.

• Expand one of the categories to find the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver. For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right click your graphics card and
      select Update Driver.

• Select Search automatically for updated driver software.

• If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver: Open Device Manager, right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall. Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

We're looking forward to your response.

PreciousLeb, Mar 29, 2021
  4. All folders on taskbar highlited in orange at Windows startup

RivaTuner & the Startup folder

After configuring an OC with RivaTuner, the following Startup Items are loaded into the Startup folder via Registry commands:

NvCpl
    --------->RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup

RivaTuner
    --------->"C:\Program Files\RivaTuner v2.0 RC 16\RivaTuner.exe"/S

RunDLL32
    --------->RunDLL32.EXE NvMCTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit

Are all three necessary to maintain overclock settings for an nVidia card?

teh roxxors, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

All folders on taskbar highlited in orange at Windows startup

1. All folders on taskbar highlited in orange at Windows startup - Similar Threads - folders taskbar highlited

2. Taskbar and all of windows unresponsive on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and all of windows unresponsive on startup: So when I log into windows everything is fine until I log in. The task bar has a loading icon on it and nothing opens or loads. If I try and press buttons on the task bar my screens both urn black and I’m stuck there however the mouse cursor is still visible. Been trying to...
  3. Taskbar and all of windows unresponsive on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar and all of windows unresponsive on startup: So when I log into windows everything is fine until I log in. The task bar has a loading icon on it and nothing opens or loads. If I try and press buttons on the task bar my screens both urn black and I’m stuck there however the mouse cursor is still visible. Been trying to...
  4. Taskbar and all of windows unresponsive on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Taskbar Orange App Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Orange App Notification: In the update to Windows 11, the orange app notification from Windows 10 showed in image was changed to be more subtle and easier on the eye, but I preferred it being more obvious. I find that the subtleness doesn't alert my attention quick enough, so if possible I'd like to...
  6. Taskbar Orange App Notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Orange App Notification: In the update to Windows 11, the orange app notification from Windows 10 showed in image was changed to be more subtle and easier on the eye, but I preferred it being more obvious. I find that the subtleness doesn't alert my attention quick enough, so if possible I'd like to...
  7. Orange Flashing Icon in Taskbar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Orange Flashing Icon in Taskbar Windows 10: Whenever there is a notification form any application, it flashes in taskbar in orange colour. Like I use MS teams for my classes. Whenever there is a notification, it flashes orange in the taskbar and it won't stop until we actually open that windows. It really irritates me...
  8. Notification and highliting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notification and highliting: For the past month my new HP PC started blocking and flashing Notifications constantly stopping my typing. I turned off all notifications and it still flashes, also when I select it highlights everything doesn't matter if its email or internet page. Ran security and virus...
  9. Taskbar orange light

Taskbar orange light: I got a problem about orange shining. It used to shine when I get notification in the app, and after opening the app this orange light used to disappear. But now even if I open app and check the notification, it keeps shining orange until I close the app. How I can fix it?...
  10. windows 10 orange icons in taskbar

windows 10 orange icons in taskbar: how do you get rid of the orage light, not just flashing, but in total, i NEVER want my icon to turn orange in the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-orange-icons-in-taskbar/22f5ea2d-226d-421f-ae3c-26eb36d9e0c0