Windows 10: All game icons appear blank

Discus and support All game icons appear blank in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone I've been having this problem for some time now and I've searched everywhere and nothing was able to fix it. As the title says all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Shoto31, Dec 17, 2019.

1. All game icons appear blank

Hi everyone I've been having this problem for some time now and I've searched everywhere and nothing was able to fix it.

As the title says all the games icons (both from Steam or Epic Games) install normally but the icon is blank and sometimes it displays the name of the games like Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete.url.

Does anyone know of a way to fix it? Both the Windows, Steam and Epic Games version is updated.

submitted by /u/Shoto31
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Shoto31, Dec 17, 2019

2. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin All game icons appear blank :D

PVTCaboose1337, Dec 17, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

It's not fixed, today my GPU-Z icon is a blank shortcut icon again..
    And it says GPU-Z.exe does not contain an icon

All game icons appear blank gpu-z-blank-icon-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Flava0ne Win User

All game icons appear blank

Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

I created an icon a while back to suggest it for replacement with a black PCB.

Flava0ne, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

All game icons appear blank

1. All game icons appear blank - Similar Threads - game icons appear

2. All icons in search are blank

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All icons in search are blank: When I booted up my PC today for the first time in a few days, I was greeted with all icons missing in the search bar. I have already tried clearing the cache, running a malware scan, and scanning for corrupted files, but nothing has worked. Please tell me if there is...
  3. All icons in search are blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All icons in search are blank: When I booted up my PC today for the first time in a few days, I was greeted with all icons missing in the search bar. I have already tried clearing the cache, running a malware scan, and scanning for corrupted files, but nothing has worked. Please tell me if there is...
  4. All icons in search are blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. start menu icons are all blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start menu icons are all blank: I have my start menu open however all icons are blank with only names on it. You will be able to open apps in start menu however the icons is all like folders and no certain picture....
  6. all these icons appeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all these icons appeared: hello there I logged in as school account all these icons appeared this morning it is 10 am right now thank you let me know if you have any questions about laptop Anthony said wait...
  7. all these icons appeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all these icons appeared: hello there I logged in as school account all these icons appeared this morning it is 10 am right now thank you let me know if you have any questions about laptop Anthony said wait...
  8. all these icons appeared

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Blank icons. Not all of them but all the steam games look like this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank icons. Not all of them but all the steam games look like this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/merlin69-420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikj3pn/blank_icons_not_all_of_them_but_all_the_steam/
  10. Select which icons appear on the taskbar blank Icon's

in Windows 10 Support
    Select which icons appear on the taskbar blank Icon's: Hello. I have one question, sorry for my english... is not to good *Sad. I have windows 10 and recently y clean my taskbar icons with the .reg posted in this site. My question is: Is normal that when i don't have or use a program in the taskbar the icon show in blank...