Windows 10: All game resolutions are stuck at the highest resolution.

Discus and support All game resolutions are stuck at the highest resolution. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All of my game's resolution were suddenly on the highest resolution which is the native resolution of my laptop, I already tried reinstalling my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hifugito, Apr 13, 2024.

1. Hifugito Win User

All game resolutions are stuck at the highest resolution.

All of my game's resolution were suddenly on the highest resolution which is the native resolution of my laptop, I already tried reinstalling my drivers, I've also already tried tweaking my games' compatibility but none solved, updating/rolling back driver also didn't helped. It all started when I booted into safe mode to do some tweaking. One thing that solved this problem was I uninstalled all the quality updates on the troubleshoot page and it worked but it was only a one time thing, the problem was once again present when I booted to safe mode for the second time and uninstallng quality up

:)

Hifugito, Apr 13, 2024
  2. xiewang Win User

Highest resolution screen capture

Hi everybody,

For my thesis, I need highest resolution screen capture to print later. I tuned off Clear Type Text, but apparently it is not enough. I want also to increase color intensity to the highest level in Windows 10, but I did not find the "color intensity" in
    the system of windows 10.

If you can help my find "color intensity" modification in windows 10, that is cool.

If you have other better solution to high highest resolution screen capture, it is even cooler.

Sincerely!

Xie

xiewang, Apr 13, 2024
  3. Resolution?

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to change the screen resolution in Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• What are the options you are getting?
    • How exactly are you trying to change the screen resolution?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1600x900.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 13, 2024
  4. robert Win User

screen resolution

1280x1024 is the highest it goes

robert, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

1. All game resolutions are stuck at the highest resolution. - Similar Threads - game resolutions are

2. All game resolutions are stuck at the highest resolution.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All game resolutions are stuck at the highest resolution.: All of my game's resolution were suddenly on the highest resolution which is the native resolution of my laptop, I already tried reinstalling my drivers, I've also already tried tweaking my games' compatibility but none solved, updating/rolling back driver also didn't helped....
  3. All game resolutions are stuck at the highest resolution.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All game resolutions are stuck at the highest resolution.: All of my game's resolution were suddenly on the highest resolution which is the native resolution of my laptop, I already tried reinstalling my drivers, I've also already tried tweaking my games' compatibility but none solved, updating/rolling back driver also didn't helped....
  4. Resolution stuck on low resolution but won't allow me to adjust to a higher resolution. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resolution stuck on low resolution but won't allow me to adjust to a higher resolution. Help?: A little context, I am setting up my coworkers new monitors but their computer only has 1 VGS port 1 DVi Port and a COMPACT port. I was able to set up one monitor with a VGA connection but the second monitor is the issue. I was able to connect the monitor to the computer...
  5. Resolution stuck on low resolution but won't allow me to adjust to a higher resolution. Help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resolution stuck on low resolution but won't allow me to adjust to a higher resolution. Help?: A little context, I am setting up my coworkers new monitors but their computer only has 1 VGS port 1 DVi Port and a COMPACT port. I was able to set up one monitor with a VGA connection but the second monitor is the issue. I was able to connect the monitor to the computer...
  6. Resolution stuck on low resolution but won't allow me to adjust to a higher resolution. Help?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Recommended Resolution lower than the highest resolution

Recommended Resolution lower than the highest resolution: I am using windows 10 pro with AMD rx 570updated driver and in the settings it is showing that the recommended resolutions to be 1024x768 instead of 1920x1080. I of course will prefer to use the latter resolution so should I continue using at the highest resolution and ignore...
  8. Monitor Resolution stuck at 1280x768

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Resolution stuck at 1280x768: Hi, My monitor resolution is stuck at 1280x768 resolution. I tried every "solution" online. Uninstalled drivers and re-installed, restarted PC umpteen number of times , unplugged and plugged graphics card. I am not able to go back to the original 1920x1080 resolution....
  9. How to set highest resolution screen capture

How to set highest resolution screen capture: I need the highest resolution screen capture for my work. So I turned off Clear Type Text and tried to increase color intensity. But I failed to find the "color intensity" in Windows 10. Please help me to find "color intensity" in Windows 10 or recommend the other way to...
  10. Highest resolution screen capture

Highest resolution screen capture: Hi everybody, For my thesis, I need highest resolution screen capture to print later. I tuned off Clear Type Text, but apparently it is not enough. I want also to increase color intensity to the highest level in Windows 10, but I did not find the "color intensity" in the...