Windows 10: all games capped at 60 fps in borderless and fullscreen mode, but uncapped when windowes

Discus and support all games capped at 60 fps in borderless and fullscreen mode, but uncapped when windowes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, for a few days I have this problem and I don't know how to resolve it.I have vsync and dvr disabled, i tried reinstalling some old nvidia driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Umberto Foco, Mar 10, 2024.

1. all games capped at 60 fps in borderless and fullscreen mode, but uncapped when windowes

Hi, for a few days I have this problem and I don't know how to resolve it.I have vsync and dvr disabled, i tried reinstalling some old nvidia driver but it didnt work. I took this screenshot in the laptop display165HzIn minecraft you can see the difference very well, and it isnt the resolution because i have a 3060 laptop GPU that never got me any fps problem

:)

Umberto Foco, Mar 10, 2024
Thema:

all games capped at 60 fps in borderless and fullscreen mode, but uncapped when windowes

1. all games capped at 60 fps in borderless and fullscreen mode, but uncapped when windowes - Similar Threads - games capped fps

2. all games capped at 60 fps in borderless and fullscreen mode, but uncapped when windowes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all games capped at 60 fps in borderless and fullscreen mode, but uncapped when windowes: Hi, for a few days I have this problem and I don't know how to resolve it.I have vsync and dvr disabled, i tried reinstalling some old nvidia driver but it didnt work. I took this screenshot in the laptop display165HzIn minecraft you can see the difference very well, and it...
  3. 60 fps cap fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    60 fps cap fullscreen: I got a problem,my game have the fps capped at 60 in fullscreen mode and on windowed the fps are capped at 120 -Game bar is off,Disabled the full screen optimizaton,any v-sync in my game or driver is offPlease help...
  4. 60 fps cap fullscreen

60 fps cap fullscreen: I got a problem,my game have the fps capped at 60 in fullscreen mode and on windowed the fps are capped at 120 -Game bar is off,Disabled the full screen optimizaton,any v-sync in my game or driver is offPlease help...
  5. 60 fps cap fullscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. 60 FPS cap in fullscreen mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    60 FPS cap in fullscreen mode.: Hello,After buying a new pc, installing windows 10 and trying some games I noticed that in fullscreen mode the fps are always capped at 60 fps, but in windowed mode it gets unlocked, this is clearly a Windows issue because let me point out some stuff:-It's not a driver issue,...
  7. 60 FPS cap in fullscreen mode.

60 FPS cap in fullscreen mode.: Hello,After buying a new pc, installing windows 10 and trying some games I noticed that in fullscreen mode the fps are always capped at 60 fps, but in windowed mode it gets unlocked, this is clearly a Windows issue because let me point out some stuff:-It's not a driver issue,...
  8. 60 FPS cap in fullscreen mode.

9. All my fullscreen games are capped at 60 fps and ive tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my fullscreen games are capped at 60 fps and ive tried everything: After the windows update my games keep on being capped to 60 fps and i cant do anything to it. ive tried turning off game bar and game dvr in settings and in registry editor and nothing works....
  10. Most Fullscreen Games Capped at 60 FPS

Most Fullscreen Games Capped at 60 FPS: Hi, The problem is that If the game is in windowed mode, it reaches 144 fps, but in fullscreen it can't get over 60 fps. - Not due to a hardware limit - Any fps limit disabled in games. - V-sync disabled in games and in nvidia control panel. - Re-installed graphics...