Windows 10: All games crashing. Game developers unable to help and direct me to Microsoft community

Discus and support All games crashing. Game developers unable to help and direct me to Microsoft community in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Any game I attempt to play crashes anywhere from 10 min in to 20 min into the games. I have the latest NVIDIA Drivers. Even downloaded GeForce... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Daul, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Daul Win User

All games crashing. Game developers unable to help and direct me to Microsoft community

Any game I attempt to play crashes anywhere from 10 min in to 20 min into the games.

I have the latest NVIDIA Drivers. Even downloaded GeForce Experience to ensure my graphic drivers are up to-date

I have all the Window updates after doing a clean re-install of Windows 10 after I wiped the system clean.

SFC /Scannow states “Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations”

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth states "No component store corruption detected.

Created a new admin account

Nothing works. My games continue to crash even after I do reinstalls of the games. I have attached a link to my DxDiag report if anyone can tell me what is possibly causing my games to crash.

https://1drv.ms/t/s!ApeNczs4j3-RgX0g2KSkOEYqHinV?e=LUNLpT

:)

Daul, Mar 8, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Game Stack for game developers

Source: Achieve more with Microsoft Game Stack | Blog | Microsoft Azure

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Game Stack for game developers

Source: Achieve more with Microsoft Game Stack | Blog | Microsoft Azure

Brink, Mar 8, 2020
  4. All games crashing. Game developers unable to help and direct me to Microsoft community

Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

All games crashing. Game developers unable to help and direct me to Microsoft community

1. All games crashing. Game developers unable to help and direct me to Microsoft community - Similar Threads - games crashing Game

2. Games all crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games all crashing: I just upgraded most of my PC save for my GPU.This was a first time self upgrade for me, and I was sure everything went fine, until it didn't.I have upgraded theMotherboard to fit the new CPUCPU Intel core I7 to Intel Core I9 and New fanRAM DDR4 -> DDR5Power supply to fill...
  3. all games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all games crashing: Hello everyone, first I must say that I don't know much English,I encountered a problem with my computer All my games crash randomly,i updated all drivers and installed windows many times, i checked rams,checked disks, i got some error from 1 game here i hope someone help me...
  4. all games crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all games crashing: Hello everyone, first I must say that I don't know much English,I encountered a problem with my computer All my games crash randomly,i updated all drivers and installed windows many times, i checked rams,checked disks, i got some error from 1 game here i hope someone help me...
  5. Games crash directly to desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crash directly to desktop.: Hi! I have a problem that is stopping me from playing almost any game. I think this problem has been present since i bought the laptop but i thought that the game was not compatible with my laptop. I have sent the laptop to a service but it came back with the same problem....
  6. Games crash directly to desktop.

Games crash directly to desktop.: Hi! I have a problem that is stopping me from playing almost any game. I think this problem has been present since i bought the laptop but i thought that the game was not compatible with my laptop. I have sent the laptop to a service but it came back with the same problem....
  7. Games crash directly to desktop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Crashes in ALL games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes in ALL games: Hi,I was gaming earlier today when I was having problems with my game. When I would alt-tab out, it would crash the game. I tried fixing it, and ran into issues where whenever I would launch the game at all, it would crash. I ran some virus scans and malware scans to be safe,...
  9. Crash all games from Microsoft Store. HELP!

Crash all games from Microsoft Store. HELP!: All games from Microsoft Store crash after 30 minutes of online play. It does not crash without online. Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crash-all-games-from-microsoft-store-help/0bd07e93-d293-41ba-af99-e4a17798d3be
  10. New Microsoft Game Stack for game developers

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Game Stack for game developers: [ATTACH] Microsoft is built on the belief of empowering people and organizations to achieve more – it is the DNA of our company. Today we are announcing a new initiative, Microsoft Game Stack, in which we commit to bringing together Microsoft tools and services that will...