Windows 10: All hard drives not displayed in Network

Discus and support All hard drives not displayed in Network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Network work group: 1 W10 pc ver 1909 build 1863.720 1 W10 laptop ver 1909 build 1863.720 1 W7 pc The W10 pc can see all 3 hard drives on the W7 It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by anaron, Mar 29, 2020.

1. anaron Win User

All hard drives not displayed in Network

Network work group: 1 W10 pc ver 1909 build 1863.720
    1 W10 laptop ver 1909 build 1863.720
    1 W7 pc

The W10 pc can see all 3 hard drives on the W7
    It can see the os hard drive on the laptop but does not see the data hard drive

The W10 laptop can see all hard drives on the W7
    It cannot see any of the 4 hard drives on the W10 pc.

The W7 can the os hard drive on the laptop but does not see the data hard drive
    It cannot see any of the 4 hard drives on the W10 pc.

Tried everything I could find in the forum but have not resolved the issue.
    As normal, I need a little guru help!

Ron

:)

anaron, Mar 29, 2020

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Mar 29, 2020
  3. little cat, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Mathragh Win User

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

1. All hard drives not displayed in Network - Similar Threads - hard drives displayed

2. Connecting External Hard Drive to Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting External Hard Drive to Network: I would like to have an external hard drivecontinuously connected to my home network. My router does not have a USB port and I do not have any PC that is connected 100% of the time to the home network. my PCs are running Win 11 Home editionIs there a hardware device I should...
  3. Connecting External Hard Drive to Network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting External Hard Drive to Network: I would like to have an external hard drivecontinuously connected to my home network. My router does not have a USB port and I do not have any PC that is connected 100% of the time to the home network. my PCs are running Win 11 Home editionIs there a hardware device I should...
  4. transfering all files from 2 hard drives to 1 hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfering all files from 2 hard drives to 1 hard drive: the C-Drive is the one i have windows installed onmy current pc has 2 hard drives and the pc i am about to get has only one.a bunch of programs have the program installed on the D-Drive while the config/save files are on the C-Drive.because copying everything takes for ever...
  5. Downloads to USB hard drive not displaying right.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloads to USB hard drive not displaying right.: Hello, I'm trying to move my downloads from their folder, into my USB hard drive. However when I checked the folder I sent them to in my hard drive, the downloads are completely out of order. I'd like them to be shown as they were in their original folder IE. Date added/...
  6. External Hard Drive Not Displaying Files

External Hard Drive Not Displaying Files: I am attempting to access files stored on 2 external hard drives. While I am able to access system and program files, on neither one am I able to access files that I created myself that are stored in my profile. I tried this utility MiniTool Power Recovery and it is able...
  7. Display all computers on the Network view?

Display all computers on the Network view?: I have a couple computers on different VLANs. Is there a way to display them in the Network view? I can type in \\192.168.XX.XXX and get to them, but wanted to see if there was a way to display them and just be able to click on them. [img] 169374
  8. can't find a networked hard drive

can't find a networked hard drive: I have a hard drive connected to an apple airport router. I had this all set up last summer and it was working fine. I moved and I hooked it all back up and now my Windows 10 machine will not see the shared drive. Other MAC laptops can access it. I wasn't using this...
  9. Attached hard drive does is not displayed in my network.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Attached hard drive does is not displayed in my network.: I can't access it. It DOES, however, show that it is attached when I go to settings for Bluetooth and Other Devices. Ideas; suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attached-hard-drive-does-is-not-displayed-in-my/be1c92d5-975e-44fd-a38e-06d52b794e12
  10. Network external hard drives not found

Network external hard drives not found: Can somone give me a non techy response? I have a Netgear wireless router. I have a dell Win 10 computer. My comuter does not recognize the external Hard Drive plugged into the router's USB Port. I did a reinstall of the latest version of Win 10.. My drive was...