Windows 10: All Hdd is shutting down and Reinitalized again At windows 11 log in and shutting down

Discus and support All Hdd is shutting down and Reinitalized again At windows 11 log in and shutting down in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear ALL My Windows 11 when Log In ,Restart , Shut Down. Turn off SATA Hard disk and Reinitialize it again. my pc i7 13th gen mb asus rog b-660a my hdd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by haitham1979, Mar 31, 2023.

1. All Hdd is shutting down and Reinitalized again At windows 11 log in and shutting down

Dear ALL My Windows 11 when Log In ,Restart , Shut Down. Turn off SATA Hard disk and Reinitialize it again. my pc i7 13th gen mb asus rog b-660a my hdd Raid1 set of 2hdd 4tb wd red and 2tb wd red Please Advise it is very bothering. i have set the hdd off time to 0 without success.

:)

haitham1979, Mar 31, 2023
  2. DonB6 Win User

shut off button

I don't want to log off. That takes several more steps. I want to shut down. It use to have a list of things to hit but somehow change to sign off or lock. I want the shut down to reappear.

Rogue

DonB6, Mar 31, 2023
  3. ilgoldman Win User
    Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused All Hdd is shutting down and Reinitalized again  At windows 11 log in and shutting down :confused:*Mad All Hdd is shutting down and Reinitalized again  At windows 11 log in and shutting down :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Mar 31, 2023
  4. Callender Win User

All Hdd is shutting down and Reinitalized again At windows 11 log in and shutting down

windows will shut down in less than a minute

I'm referring only to fast shutdown tweaks under Step 13 of the linked tutorial.

All Hdd is shutting down and Reinitalized again  At windows 11 log in and shutting down notesmall10.png
    Note
    13. Speed Up Windows Shut Down Time

You can set and adjust the AutoEndTasks, HungAppTimeout, WaitToKillAppTimeout, and/or WaitToKillServiceTimeout values for how long Windows waits for hung programs and other programs to save data and close before shutting down.

I'm not suggesting anything else relating to fast startup or whatever.

Those Step 13 tweaks don't affect reboot or updates.

Example:

Improve startup & shutdown using registry settings

Callender, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

All Hdd is shutting down and Reinitalized again At windows 11 log in and shutting down

1. All Hdd is shutting down and Reinitalized again At windows 11 log in and shutting down - Similar Threads - Hdd shutting down

2. All Hdd is shutting down and Reinitalized again At windows 11 log in and shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Hdd is shutting down and Reinitalized again At windows 11 log in and shutting down: Dear ALL My Windows 11 when Log In ,Restart , Shut Down. Turn off SATA Hard disk and Reinitialize it again. my pc i7 13th gen mb asus rog b-660a my hdd Raid1 set of 2hdd 4tb wd red and 2tb wd red Please Advise it is very bothering. i have set the hdd off time to 0 without...
  3. HDD shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDD shutting down: For some weeks now, my desktop computer running on Windows 10 loaded on SATA 1 disk with a second SSD disk for programs, has had the following problem: When it has been idle for about 30 minutes the computer screen goes black and then it tries to restart. the bios starts but...
  4. HDD shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HDD shutting down: For some weeks now, my desktop computer running on Windows 10 loaded on SATA 1 disk with a second SSD disk for programs, has had the following problem: When it has been idle for about 30 minutes the computer screen goes black and then it tries to restart. the bios starts but...
  5. HDD shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Windows not shutting down at all

Windows not shutting down at all: I got my Windows today after repair and I found out that it is not shutting down at all. Using short cut key or the normal method will not work. Before PC is having multiple issues so I decided to bring it to repair shop but now this is the problem....
  7. Windows not shutting down at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not shutting down at all: I got my Windows today after repair and I found out that it is not shutting down at all. Using short cut key or the normal method will not work. Before PC is having multiple issues so I decided to bring it to repair shop but now this is the problem....
  8. Windows not shutting down at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  10. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...