Windows 10: All HDMI Out ports on 3 BenQ Monitors have lost their audio

Discus and support All HDMI Out ports on 3 BenQ Monitors have lost their audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Going to try going directly to Monitor B then Output to Monitor A. Maybe its a driver issue. Only Drivers BenQ has on their site are color profiles. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EchoX860, Jul 9, 2017.

1. EchoX860 Win User

All HDMI Out ports on 3 BenQ Monitors have lost their audio

Going to try going directly to Monitor B then Output to Monitor A. Maybe its a driver issue. Only Drivers BenQ has on their site are color profiles. I have a disc that might be out of date

EchoX860, Jul 9, 2017

2. Monitors don't really have drivers. Just definition files that list all the supported resolutions etc. Even then you don't need that. All you need to know is the correct native resolution to set it to.

alphanumeric, Jul 9, 2017
  3. EchoX860 Win User
    Not sure if it has anything to do with my issue, but when I did a factory reset of my PC (long before this issue even started) the monitor that I'm trying to get the audio out of into the elgato said Generic Non PnP Monitor before putting the CD in and updating the "drivers" via the disc

EchoX860, Jul 9, 2017
  4. All HDMI Out ports on 3 BenQ Monitors have lost their audio

That doesn't factor into this issue. The video card driver determines if you get the proper signals out of the HDMI port. And that works or you wouldn't get video and sound on the monitor. Same deal for the XBOX. Its GPU driver is what handles the signal out of its HDMI port.

5. EchoX860 Win User
    Would how my monitors connect cause any issue? I have an XFX R9 280 Double Dissipation. It has 2 DVI ports, 2 Mini DP and 1 HDMI. I have one plugged in via HDMI, one via DVI and one via HDMI into an active mini DP adapter

EchoX860, Jul 9, 2017
  6. DVI is Video only, if they adhere to the standard. Have you've changed something between when it worked and when it didn't, connection wise? Or added another piece of equipment to the chain?

7. EchoX860 Win User
    No I haven't. Only thing I could've done is update my programs/drivers

EchoX860, Jul 10, 2017
  8. All HDMI Out ports on 3 BenQ Monitors have lost their audio

I don't know why it stopped working?

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

All HDMI Out ports on 3 BenQ Monitors have lost their audio

1. All HDMI Out ports on 3 BenQ Monitors have lost their audio - Similar Threads - HDMI ports BenQ

2. HDMI audio out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI audio out: Windows 11I am currently using an HDMI adapter to connect my soundbar optical in and laptop HDMI out. My soundbar does not have a HDMI port so that's why. It has been working fine for 2 years with HDMI Audio. This HDMI adapter has an additional adapter HDMI port for...
  3. HDMI audio out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI audio out: Windows 11I am currently using an HDMI adapter to connect my soundbar optical in and laptop HDMI out. My soundbar does not have a HDMI port so that's why. It has been working fine for 2 years with HDMI Audio. This HDMI adapter has an additional adapter HDMI port for...
  4. External monitor HDMI audio driver keeps cutting in and out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External monitor HDMI audio driver keeps cutting in and out: Hi My setup is as follows. Laptop > USB-C Hub > HDMI cable > External monitor setup u32j59x is the model number of this Samsung monitor.I never had any issues with audio until now.I have my Logitech speaker jack connected to the monitor. And, audio will play fine out of those...
  5. External monitor HDMI audio driver keeps cutting in and out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External monitor HDMI audio driver keeps cutting in and out: Hi My setup is as follows. Laptop > USB-C Hub > HDMI cable > External monitor setup u32j59x is the model number of this Samsung monitor.I never had any issues with audio until now.I have my Logitech speaker jack connected to the monitor. And, audio will play fine out of those...
  6. External monitor HDMI audio driver keeps cutting in and out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. monitor works with hdmi but not display port

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    monitor works with hdmi but not display port: recently my monitor (dell u2412h) started glitching with horizontal lines flashing on the screen on and off in a continuos pattern (1 sec off 1 sec on). then one afternoon i restarted my pc and the displayport wasnt working anymore. tried the hdmi cable, and that one worked....
  8. HDMI Audio on Monitor with No Speaker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDMI Audio on Monitor with No Speaker: Hi guys, anyone know how can i use hdmi audio when i connects to a monitor without audio? Iss there a setting to set it manually either on win 10 settings or nvidea. Control panel? submitted by /u/fetpotatoh [link] [comments]...
  9. HDMI monitor audio out no longer recognized

HDMI monitor audio out no longer recognized: Monitor: LG 34BK650-W 34" WFHD 2560x1080 connected using HDMI Windows 10 Before 5/12/2020 update my monitor was recognized as an audio output device and I could toggle between my monitor speakers and headphones in the playback device menu. After the update, my monitor...
  10. Flickering Monitors Benq BL2420PT

Flickering Monitors Benq BL2420PT: I have two Benq monitors (connected on surface dock with displayport cables), which have had issues with Windows 59Hz automatic setting since day dot, but resolution was simple in setting Hertz to 60Hz. New Surface Laptop 3 will not hold this setting as below article seems to...