Windows 10: all I get is a blue screen Critical_Serivce_failed

Discus and support all I get is a blue screen Critical_Serivce_failed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I fix this issued all I get is a blue screen cannot login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nwissy, Dec 4, 2018.

1. nwissy Win User

all I get is a blue screen Critical_Serivce_failed

How do I fix this issued all I get is a blue screen cannot login

:)

nwissy, Dec 4, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 4, 2018
  4. all I get is a blue screen Critical_Serivce_failed

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

all I get is a blue screen Critical_Serivce_failed

1. all I get is a blue screen Critical_Serivce_failed - Similar Threads - blue screen Critical_Serivce_failed

2. Blue screening all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screening all the time: Hello,I have a problem with blue screens, from the blue screen view program it shows that it is the fault of ntoskrnl.exe file. I reinstalled the system completely I did everything that is written in the tutorials on how to deal with this problem and it comes out that I have...
  3. Blue screening all the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screening all the time: Hello,I have a problem with blue screens, from the blue screen view program it shows that it is the fault of ntoskrnl.exe file. I reinstalled the system completely I did everything that is written in the tutorials on how to deal with this problem and it comes out that I have...
  4. Blue screening all the time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I get a blue screen and all of the error codes are memory related but they are different...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I get a blue screen and all of the error codes are memory related but they are different...: After 20-40 minutes of using my computer I get a blue screen with an error code with it and when i search them up they always have to do with memory problems so i ran the memory diagnostic and It came up with the results that there is a hardware problem but I cant seem to...
  6. I keep getting a blue screen.

I keep getting a blue screen.: Over the last month or so ive been getting a blue screen every now and then. Today I had a blue screened twice. I dont know what is going on. I am on a dell laptop....
  7. I keep getting the blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting the blue screen: Everytime i boot up my pc it eventually gets the blue screen. The stop code changes with every restart and I cant seem to fix it. Any tips? submitted by /u/IcySwine [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhl9wb/i_keep_getting_the_blue_screen/
  8. I get the blue screen and shutdown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I get the blue screen and shutdown: Hi, I think I updated the graphics card driver but now in the Device manager the Rollback Driver option is frozen. I use Asus UX461F 2 in one laptop. In the system problem reports I have got the following error details. Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date...
  9. I get a blank blue screen

I get a blank blue screen: When i turn on my laptop, and click sign in, i only get a blank blue screen. No desk top . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-blank-blue-screen/567b494f-f70d-4600-a8d0-ad3e0af1196a
  10. Screen gets blue

Screen gets blue: Hello, Sometimes, when I use my notebook at night, the screen gets bluer. I can notice because it is really sudden. I'm not sure what exactly changes about the colours, but everything seems bluer. It can be annoying. I also think the screen gets dimmer. I'm sure that it is...