Windows 10: All I need to do is see my wifi network password on my windows 10.

Discus and support All I need to do is see my wifi network password on my windows 10. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All I need to do is see my wifi network password on my windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ljcavanaugh, May 5, 2020.

1. All I need to do is see my wifi network password on my windows 10.

All I need to do is see my wifi network password on my windows 10.

:)

ljcavanaugh, May 5, 2020

2. wifi password

I am trying to find my wifi password, but am not able to find it.

the instructions given to me were:

Find your Wi-Fi password in Windows

Great! I can help you find your Wi-Fi password. Follow these steps:

1. Select Start > Settings > Network and Internet >
      Network and Sharing Center

1. Under the View your active networks tab, look for the network you’re connected to. Select the blue link next to
      Connections.

1. Select Wireless Properties in the pop-up window.

1. When the new pop-up window opens, navigate to the Security tab.

1. Check the box next to Show characters, and your Wi-Fi password will appear in the Network security key field.

I got to the network and sharing center, but, there was not
    View your active networks
    tab in the Network and sharing center tab.

so, how do I find my wifi password?

Ken or LindaGutierrez, May 5, 2020
  3. Viewing the WIFI network password in Windows 10

This answer does not help me as the password box does not appear under the security tab of wireless network properties when following all your steps and there is no "show password" box to check as in previous versions of windows??? Suggestions??

Thanks.

MarkJuresich, May 5, 2020
  4. BRYNLENOX Win User

Cannot Save WIFI Password

go to settings>network & internet>manage wifi connections>click your router>hit forget...then right click on wireless icon>open network>set up new connection or network>manually connect to wireless>put in your wireless name tab to password > check save this...it worked for me after all the other suggestions failed.hope it helps you.

BRYNLENOX, May 5, 2020
Thema:

1. All I need to do is see my wifi network password on my windows 10. - Similar Threads - need wifi network

2. I can see all wifi networks but not my own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can see all wifi networks but not my own: I did some updates and now I can't see my own wifi network on 1 of my laptops. I can all other known networks. I know it's broadcasting because I can see my wifi network on other devices phones, other laptops & smart TVs. I'm stumped... Any ideas would be appreciated....
  3. I can see all wifi networks but not my own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can see all wifi networks but not my own: I did some updates and now I can't see my own wifi network on 1 of my laptops. I can all other known networks. I know it's broadcasting because I can see my wifi network on other devices phones, other laptops & smart TVs. I'm stumped... Any ideas would be appreciated....
  4. I can see all wifi networks but not my own

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. i cant see my wifi network

i cant see my wifi network: I cant see my wifi but i can see my mobile hotspot I want to update my driver but i only have 1driver i want link to download please provide me link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-wifi-network/b21e3a7c-4c72-4b1e-a6f7-845eb7a25dc0
  6. I can't see my WIFI network on my laptop....

I can't see my WIFI network on my laptop....: This is strange. I cannot see my home WIFI network from my laptop, but I can see eight of more other networks. While at the same time, my desktop computer is successfully using the very same network that I cannot see from my laptop. My cell phone and tablet can also...
  7. How do I get to see all my passwords on a device?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get to see all my passwords on a device?: I am trying to find a password from an app I have not been on in a year. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-to-see-all-my-passwords-on-a-device/1b2ba95f-ad11-4eeb-b9c8-61fccbe4a88c
  8. how do I change my WiFi network password

how do I change my WiFi network password: Can I just type over the existing password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-wifi-network-password/c2c74728-4e3b-4259-925f-a10b37d077bb
  9. Not seeing my WIFI network

Not seeing my WIFI network: For the last. few weeks I have been unable to connect to WIFI. My laptop doesn't even see available networks. I tried updating the Network Adapters, uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and nothing. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks in advance....
  10. Where can I see my WiFi password in Windows?

Where can I see my WiFi password in Windows?: I know where to see the connection, but need to get the password for my new phone. It was written down, but that is lost. Any clues would be great. Thanks...